It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Aliens are NOT here.

page: 3
4
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LukeT0116
 


yea yea yea...fifth thread i've read like this this week.

They are, get over it.





posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Threads like this only serve to reveal your lack of understanding/insight.

What do you wish to accomplish by making this thread?



posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LukeT0116
I'm pretty sure that if "aliens" have managed to travel thousands/ millions of light years here, then surely they would have the capabilities to cloak themselves. I.e. Make themselves invisible. There's been "sightings" for decades now, surely if they wanted to reveal themselves they'd just go to a big city like New York and just land.

I do believe that there is other life forms on another planet, however i don't think that they have been on earth. If they are watching us as some theories suggest, we wouldn't have a clue if they didn't want us to know. So cut the bullpoo people, aliens are not here. Nor would they ever crash, having technology that advanced and crashing on our planet. Really?


Again the first time anybody has ever said 'cloak' in UFO terms was a scientist who worked with the Air Force but did private UFO research. He went to a cattle mutilation conference in July of 1979 and met Gabe Valdez. By this time He had flown over New Mexico to Colorado in his business routinely for some years. Earlier he had seen strange activity in northern New Mexico associated with UFOs, it's unclear at this point, he may have known about the activity for many years. He was also the first to use the word 'Grey' in alien reference. Bill Moore believes that aliens are called EBEns, not Greys. I believe grey could have been a nickname like white or orange.

They do make themselves invisible, about 80% of the time, you are just not familiar with the true accounts. Why do they not make themselves invisible the remaining 20%? Maybe they want some people to know, maybe they have calculated that the amount of people who knew could not stand up to those who did not. There have been times when people have witnessed a cattle mutilation or UFO flying, and there was a reaction. The aliens chose to abduct them, and all the people experienced was seeing the UFO or cattle mutilation and the time changing an hour or two in a second.



posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LukeT0116
 


Forget it.
edit on 14-12-2011 by OrchusGhule because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
reply to post by LukeT0116
 


yea yea yea...fifth thread i've read like this this week.

They are, get over it.



Wow, I'm impressed!

How much time did you invest in arriving at this well documented, highly intellegent stance?



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LukeT0116
I'm pretty sure that if "aliens" have managed to travel thousands/ millions of light years here, then surely they would have the capabilities to cloak themselves. I.e. Make themselves invisible. There's been "sightings" for decades now, surely if they wanted to reveal themselves they'd just go to a big city like New York and just land.

I do believe that there is other life forms on another planet, however i don't think that they have been on earth. If they are watching us as some theories suggest, we wouldn't have a clue if they didn't want us to know. So cut the bullpoo people, aliens are not here. Nor would they ever crash, having technology that advanced and crashing on our planet. Really?


How very close-minded of you Luke. You should not limit your thinking of other beings only coming from other planets, you should also think more in terms of dimensions and conciousness, rather than aliens landing on the white house lawn.



new topics

top topics
 
4
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join