It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are NOT here.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that if "aliens" have managed to travel thousands/ millions of light years here, then surely they would have the capabilities to cloak themselves. I.e. Make themselves invisible. There's been "sightings" for decades now, surely if they wanted to reveal themselves they'd just go to a big city like New York and just land.

I do believe that there is other life forms on another planet, however i don't think that they have been on earth. If they are watching us as some theories suggest, we wouldn't have a clue if they didn't want us to know. So cut the bullpoo people, aliens are not here. Nor would they ever crash, having technology that advanced and crashing on our planet. Really?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LukeT0116

Well given the state of the world lately,i'd [snip] off elsewhere too

"ndline
edit on 12-12-2011 by elevatedone because: removed profanity

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ScottishBiker420

Me too, sounds like a plan lol. I'd love for aliens to come here, I really dont think that they'd be scared of landing on our soil, they'd just annihilate us lol. If they are watching us then they'd at least cloak themselves or something. So many threads about aliens been here, seriously get a grip lol.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

No one is forcing you to read the "bullpoo".
But i guess you are still free to rant since people are still allowed to express their opinions here.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrysalis

I never said that anyone was. Passes time on reading some of it here when bordom begins. There's just no reality to them that's all.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Well thank you Luke. I am certainly going to sleep well tonight knowing that we have a least one skeptic on ATS who claims that "aliens aren't here". I certainly hope you are right, because if they are here then there are going to be a lot of stupid looking people eating crow......

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Zzz Zzz Zzz

Don't mean to be rude, but you haven't said anything we haven't already heard a million times over! Do you really think we need another one of these threads??

Could you not have just commented on the countless other threads out there??

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMunk

Well, in the OP's defense, such theories must sound very original and grown-up--if you're 8 years old!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

"bullpoo" "get a grip" "lol" and more "lol"

Maybe you didn't read that part just above your post, I'll copy here for you :

Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of our tradition of supporting the examination of the extraterrestrial phenomenon on the related conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and scandals. Replies that make fun or otherwise ridicule and demean those posting honest experiences and/or questions will be removed. Members who post such responses repeatedly will be banned.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMunk

No because it would get less coverage. Pleb.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Well, thank you Luke for making my lifetime of contact with Visitors out to be BS. Good job of alienating so many people who do have direct experience of what you say cannot be. Good job also of showing why so few people who do have contact come out and speak up about it.

Closed-minded job well done young man

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrysalis

Oh sorry. Didn't realise that we were all serious on here. No need to be smart mate. Oh and I ain't offending anyone, I am simply voicing my opinion. If I want to use "lol" in a post then I will. I also said "bullpoo" because it was less rude than saying "bull#". Thanks.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrysalis
Maybe you didn't read that part just above your post, I'll copy here for you :

Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of our tradition of supporting the examination of the extraterrestrial phenomenon on the related conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and scandals. Replies that make fun or otherwise ridicule and demean those posting honest experiences and/or questions will be removed. Members who post such responses repeatedly will be banned.

Worth repeating
Seems the noobs need a nudge to become familiar with how things work around here

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I am just curious. Which branch of our government, or which government, has contracted you to roam sites likes this as a disinformation agent? Can I get a job too?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Some aliens from other planets....that look human....may be here among us. They may have infiltrated our society in various countries...possibly to help us and study us. They may be so well hidden among us...we may never be quite sure if they are here or not. It is possible ....and very well may be true.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Just who do you think you are calling me a "Pleb"? You might want to look over the T&Cs

This opinion of yours has been regurgitated over many threads, it adds nothing new to the debate and therefor doesn't need any attention IMO

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Some aliens from other planets....that look human....may be here among us. They may have infiltrated our society in various countries...possibly to help us and study us. They may be so well hidden among us...we may never be quite sure if they are here or not. It is possible ....and very well may be true.

you said that well, caladonea.
how does the OP know they haven't been here for potentially thousands of years?
I can see he's very open minded.
personally I think it's selfish to think we are the only ones. seriously.
I think soon enough, we all will know the truth.

Tayesin, kudos to you.

and nite_wing, you're all over it.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
If I were an alien, I'd stay in space. Having the technology to travel endlessly and visit millions of very interesting places, I would never stay in one place long. What use would a planet be other than to obtain raw materials?
Sure, someone may be visiting, but probably not for long.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Nor would they ever crash, having technology that advanced and crashing on our planet. Really?

Compared to a caveman we have advanced technology and yet NASA lost 2 shuttles, planes crash almost every day and there are thousands of other accidents every day. Just because ET's are more advanced than us does not make them infallible.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LukeT0116
I'm pretty sure that if "aliens" have managed to travel thousands/ millions of light years here, then surely they would have the capabilities to cloak themselves. I.e. Make themselves invisible. There's been "sightings" for decades now, surely if they wanted to reveal themselves they'd just go to a big city like New York and just land.

That's easy to say but your criteria is too slim.
There are many reasons for there to be no straight forward disclosure.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join