It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio Host Michael Savage offers Gingrich 1 million to drop out of Race

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Savage to Gingrich: 1 million to drop out

Of course he's pushing Myth Romney.

THE REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL FIELD HAS COME DOWN TO TWO CANDIDATES WHO HAVE A REAL CHANCE OF GETTING THE NOMINATION: NEWT GINGRICH AND MITT ROMNEY. WHILE IT’S TRUE THAT ROMNEY IS NOT AS STRONG A CONSERVATIVE AS MANY WOULD LIKE HIM TO BE, THE MOST PRESSING ISSUE BEFORE AMERICA TODAY IS DEFEATING BARACK OBAMA. AND THAT IS SOMETHING NEWT GINGRICH CANNOT DO. FOR WEEKS ON MY SHOW, I HAVE ENUMERATED THE REASONS WHY GINGRICH CANNOT SUCCEED IN AN ELECTION AGAINST OBAMA:

WHEN HE WAS SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE, GINGRICH FAILED TO DELIVER ON HIS SO-CALLED CONTRACT WITH AMERICA.

HE MADE ADS WITH NANCY PELOSI PROMOTING THE FALSE THEORY OF GLOBAL WARMING.

HE’S IN FAVOR OF AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS.

HE’S TAKEN HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FROM FANNIE MAE AND FREDDIE MAC, TWO OF THE MOST CORRUPT FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN HISTORY.

HE’S CHEATED ON TWO WIVES AND LEFT BOTH OF THEM WHILE THEY WERE BOTH SERIOUSLY ILL, WHICH WILL DESTROY HIS CHANCES AMONG FEMALE VOTERS.

HE CALLED THE REPUBLICAN PLAN TO REFORM MEDICARE “RIGHT WING SOCIAL ENGINEERING.”

IN A PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE AGAINST OBAMA, REGARDLESS OF HOW WELL HE DOES, ON TELEVISION, HE WILL COME OFF BADLY COMPARED TO OBAMA AND LOOK LIKE NOTHING MORE THAN WHAT HE IS: A FAT, OLD, WHITE MAN.

NEWT GINRICH IS UNELECTABLE. MITT ROMNEY IS THE ONLY CANDIDATE WITH A CHANCE OF DEFEATING BARACK OBAMA, AND THERE IS NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT THAN THAT FOR FUTURE HEALTH, SAFETY, AND SECURITY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. THEREFORE, I AM OFFERING NEWT GINGRICH ONE MILLION DOLLARS TO DROP OUT OF THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE FOR THE SAKE OF THE NATION.

IF NEWT GINGRICH REALLY LOVES THIS COUNTRY AS MUCH AS HE SAYS HE DOES, IF HE REALLY WANTS WHAT IS BEST FOR AMERICA, HE WILL SET HIS EGO ASIDE, CALL ME, AND ACCEPT MY OFFER. HIS CONTINUED CANDIDACY SPELLS NOTHING BUT RUIN FOR CONSERVATIVES, REPUBLICANS, AND ALL TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOTS. ONE MILLION DOLLARS IN EXCHANGE FOR PRESERVING THE NATION, NEWT. I SAY TAKE THE MONEY… AND DON’T RUN.

edit on 12-12-2011 by shadowmyst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowmyst

He's a greedy btard and knows he can't win...hope he takes the money and runs leaving more space for Ron Paul!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowmyst

If Newt is as bad a Savage thinks ( I also think he's a bad choice) then there's no reason to think he will do well in the primary elections and get the nomination so what's the point?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Why waste money. Gingrich is gonna drop out at some point anyways.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
he's stealing more than that right now from his campaign funds and capitalists offering business to newts companies and shell accounts.

if and when he's president, he'll join the secret billionaires club after his term(s) to collect the coin he stands to make after selling out to all the highest bidders.

that's the club bush, cheney and rumsfield started when you're out of office, above the law and untouchable so as not to "embarrass" the country.

edit on 12-12-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I would give Michael Savage $1.50 to STFU.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by itguysrule

I'm going to have to raise you to $2.00.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Wasn't Savage also pushing Cain for awhile...

I'll be honest, I'd be glad to see Newt go... However, this is nothing more then a PR attempt for Savage. Savage is so egocentric I can't listen to his radio program any more without leaving with a sour taste in my mouth. He is on par with Bill O'Reilly...

www.youtube.com...

"Ron Paul makes more then sense to me then any other Candidate"

How could the man show support for Dr. Paul, then go on to support Romney... Just more shenanigans. In fact, I've heard him recently call Dr. Paul a crazy nut...

Screw Savage.
edit on 12-12-2011 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I admit that I'm an avid listener but it does sound like a pr attempt for ratings, I think he's better then the other radio hosts imo.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Why does no one realize that Ron Paul is the only chance of defeating Obama?
I mean really, he really is. He probably won't get the nomination, but if he did he would beat Obama.
He will get defecting dems, indies, and of course the legion that would vote for Ron Paul even against the republicans if he weren't nominated.

You can't remove this president from office without offering something, dare I say, radically different
edit on 13-12-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Savage is right about Newt not being able to defeat the madman Obama. I mean, this is all the Republicans got, another career carpetbagging sell out politician? Even if we put that all aside, this is some fresh new blood? I mean it shows how out of touch the GOP is. They obviously don't hear a word about what the voters desire. They obviosly ignore the impact that Tea Party voters will have on the election if Ron Paul is not nominated. Talk about brain-dead.

And Cain? LOL! Thank god that fraud is out of the pitcure. Nothing but a media fabricated canidate. Or maybe he was set up by the GOP to fail in order to piss off alot of Black voters so they would vote Republican if they were on the fence. Or they wanted Cain as pathetically as they wanted Richard Steele, to attempt to fight fire with fire. No, I hope it's not that simple. At the end of the day, only Ron Paul can defeat Obama, and you can pretty much bet your life that the dunce NeoCon Republicans will never have him.

Back to Doctor Savage though. Yeah it's a gesture, but Newt makes close to a million giving speeches to halls full of fools who would actually pay him. All powerful politicians do that. I just heard something about Newt being payed a very large amount of money for a speech for the NRA, but it might have been another org, I can't remember. Former Presidents make even more giving speeches at events. It's a joke really for morons who have nothing better to do with their money. Trust me, I know alot of these people.

Someone said Savage is pushing for Romney. No he isn't. Savage thinks Romney is a Liberal Republican, which he is. What Savage has said is the Romney's looks and record would give him a much better chance than Gingrich the corrupt overplayed career politician. I agree that Romney has a better chance then Gingrich. I only wish that the GOP would open their eyes to Ron Paul

Doesn't suprise me though in a fake two party system that is set up in order to keep the left vs right sheople herded and squabbling with eachother. The masters of puppets already know who the next President will be. So I guess I just wasted my time trying to be constructive. ~SheopleNation

top topics

join