It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reactor 4 is falling apart, Arnie Gundersen said "If #4 collapses, get the hell out of Japan"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Truthfully - does that building look safe and secure?
Use your eyes and intellect as well as what you read.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

who is telling the truth anymore?

it's impossible to tell. impossible.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Star for your post.

The Gulf Oil Gusher (it was never a spill) is still leaking.

And Japan and her citizens are all in real danger.

But I'm sure our news media will be big on reporting on who is shagging who, who is getting caught for doing booze and drugs while driving and who is wearing the most outrageous outfit.

We don't like to discuss the big corporations have polluted our waters, our air, our land and 23,000 people, mainly children, die from lack of food and water each and every 24 hours while some people have so much wealth they couldn't spend it in a hundred lifetimes.

Our news media is not giving us the full story on many things going on all over the planet.

Why?

There are about five major corporations that own all the media - and those pretty reporters are nothing more than dressed up barb & ken dolls reading what they are told to read off a teleprompter.

Welcome to 1984.

Last thought - I don't think anything this major "just happens".

I've watched people with a little power and they leave nothing to chance.

Wonder what Japan did to piss off TPTB, the real wizards behind the curtain?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Star.

No, it's burning from the inside out, anyone with eyes can see that.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by lover088

Eastern Japanese are starting to have bruise on their bodies

Got news for you, that's just the beginning. Pretty soon all Japanese may be glowing in the dark, those that survive.

I have seen first hand radiation poisoning - from cancer patients that went through radiation treatment.

Not a pleasant way to die.

Being kept hidden from the people - all of us - will be affected by this, but the poor Japanese will suffer first and foremost.

Again I ask, I can't help but think this didn't just happen by chance.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Anyone who is interested - there's an article on another website - what's really interesting are the readers comments.

Go to - sott.net
Go to - Societys Child
Title - Cold Shutdown: Japan Reactor now stable, PM says

It is great to see that people are awake and aware.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Is anyone on here at the moment? If so go here and click on the webcam (the one of the power plant) There;s a column of aqua colored light going up from the same area as #4 and where that bright light at night has been ....I hope it's still there. If not I have video of it....let me know if you see it!

www.webcamgalore.com...
edit on 12/16/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Short video grab I got of it

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I wasn't quite sure what you were looking at, as i am new to this thread since it was started... or this issue in general...

But i thought i'd screenshot what i'm currently seeing for ya. It's not much i know, but i hope it helps.

edit on 16-12-2011 by xxdaniel21 because: Change of link

EDIT: I just watched your video, and noticed what you were pointing at - evidently, i can actually see it also.

edit on 16-12-2011 by xxdaniel21 because: adding more information

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by xxdaniel21

Yes! It's still there, except now it comes like a column of light, then the sky (in that area) glows a greenish color, clears up, then the column comes back, on and on....the last couple of times the green beam had a pinkish hue in the center of it. I'm getting it on video, but may not have it up till tomorrow, as it takes forever to upload....I'm still watching though.
edit on 12/16/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

What is that? It looks controlled? Any ideas?
Great post and well spotted. Thank you.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

I don't know...been watching it a while. It's weird because it's in that same area. It goes out in bursts....did you notice how the area gets all hazy right after, and the sky in only that area has that weird green hue. Have to leave for work soon but I have some more video.....keep watching if you can ok?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Leaving now, but I was reading about cesium, and this is what it said about cesium when it burns

When cesium burns, the light spectrum created contains two bright blue lines. Based on these blue lines, this element was named cesium after the Latin word caesius which means sky blue.

Source: www.eoearth.org...

Not saying that's what it is, but what we saw WAS two bluish green lines forming a column...I know nothing about all this, it just caught my eye. Hopefully, someone will know what this was.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Benjamin Fulford said that now illuminati is going to blow a nuclear bomb undersea water near Tokyo. Which cause another tsunami.
edit on 16-12-2011 by Teemu81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
That horizontal line at first struck me as a watermark that had been blurred out?

Do you reckon it may just be that? I'm going to look at it again.

EDIT: I can no longer see the vertical line! Hmm....
edit on 16-12-2011 by xxdaniel21 because: edit

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

SK, I'm pretty certain that's from the sun. I did see the purple in thew night time/early morning shot you posted a few days ago, but after looking at it more and more, I think it is due to cheap camera compression effects.

The horizontal line is from a clear plastic dome that encases the camera. If anyone remembers the "pointing man," there was a thread that posted photos of drawings and some digital shots he made when he snuck in.

blog post of "pointing man"

The drawing he made shows the camera strapped to a bridge over the pipes in the foreground.

My guess as to where that Tepco Cam is, back when the location was being debated:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/66d9e070f012.jpg[/atsimg]

from this post

Matches almost exactly, the pencil drawing made by the pointing man.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
@ Stealthy Kat,

this is just a typical Lens Flare

since they change the Camera we get a lot of them

* After the replacement of camera at 1:05pm on December 3, a horizontal line is seen in the middle of the image. This is a reflection of the connecting part of 2 transparent camera covers. We appreciate your understanding and apologize for inconvenience.

Japan, formerly known as "the Place for good Cameras" can`t offer something better,
i am deeply sorry for this!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Tweet these videos and reveal the lie! I have done so and in the tweet I added (reveal the lie! Retweet!)
edit on 17-12-2011 by Truevoiceman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

How do two connecting lens covers emit a horizontal flare - I thought maybe a circular one?! If the camera is static and not moving why does the flare move?

You are very right - the land that gave us fabulous cameras - cannot describe the physics of the flare but offer only a description of the equipment...hmmmm!

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I'm still not sure what it was...I'm still watching though when I can. It could be lens flare, but the thing is, that it just happens to be exactly where the bright light at night is. All the "oddities" are right in that same spot. It could be nothing, but bears watching.....

ETA: Just wanted to mention about the horizontal "blur line. It used to go across the top of the screen, but now...it's conviently at the bottom of the screen where it goes directly across the place where all these lights etc are.....and blurs the view.....coincidence? Maybe....but.......
edit on 12/17/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join