It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reactor 4 is falling apart, Arnie Gundersen said "If #4 collapses, get the hell out of Japan"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by lover088

Please ask yourself why so many People who intensively Study the problematic situation in Fukushima
are not of your Opinion!!!

Do you ever read the Roadmap?
Do you ever watch the Cam?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
this is a slow mo nuclear war
on the peeps

I have no link, but I do have a nuclear engineer in the family who is retired

he says in the long run we are effed

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I am more than convinced that the earthquake caused sufficient damage to systems throughout the plant to have lead to as catastrophic a situation as we currently have to deal with, even without the tsunami.

As I know many people don't have the inclination to delve in to the depths of the nearly 1200 page monster thread, and having contributed somewhat to it's content, I offer these images I've found in various places depicting what can be seen to be earthquake only damage:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/63a441cf462f.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9adf342dea76.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af3dd5e12b0b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/210cf60062bd.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7f550b95e34e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human0815

Please ask yourself why so many People who intensively Study the problematic situation in Fukushima
are not of your Opinion!!!

Do you ever read the Roadmap?
Do you ever watch the Cam?

Ok let make more unnecessary nuclear plants.

"Probably" Chernobyl and Japan catastrophe don't be repeated in future or maybe stronger natural disaster.

Nice thinking very nice.

edit on 13-12-2011 by lover088 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Might want to rename the reactor #4 "Godzilla". Same effect. And radioactive. Weird coincidence, no?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
All i had to do was see Arnie Gundersen's name, and I can conclude this is nothing more than fear mongering bs that is just playing on yalls ignorance, go and look at the previous statements made by Gundersen and realize it's a jizzoke.

The sky is falling, for real... Run!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I thought a few additional pictures with more detail might be helpful. I have nothing for the current issue..but these are Nov 12, from the media trip and one file photo from Tokyo Electric that shows what the zoomed area looked like when the outside was inside and carefully protected and screened from the open air and environment.

It's really impossible to overstate the catastrophe of Fukushima. This was my first real serious research project after getting out of trucking and I spent weeks at it. I also reached a point where the truth of what has happened...is still happening...and what it means for everyone in the long term sense was too much to keep going with and still maintain a decent outlook on life. It's that bad for the long term.

Look at those pictures. That is Nov 12. ONE MONTH ago! They're still just chipped away and tearing down the outer wall with a crane to get to the ugly stuff inside. These should be entombed so collapses and futher damage is at least mitigated.

The CAUSE may have been an act of God, but a further calamity out of that place after all this time to build sarcophagi around 3 of the 4 lower reactors (5 and 6 never became unstable in any serious way) is 100% MAN-MADE and there are no excuses. Not at this point....and NOT if outer containment could have prevented or mitigated whatever may happen, going into the future.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Another disturbing article www.naturalnews.com...

Don`t know how credible this source is.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
If true its just another day that the world gets more and more depressing.

This, heavy hints towards WW3 (will any one of the set be willing to press the start button), the economy, the disastrous quality of youth today, certain major religious issues, global health issues and so on and so forth..

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

I believe this has already been nicknamed, in Revelations 8:10, as Wormwood.

and it fell upon a third of the rivers, and upon the springs of water; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and a third of the waters became Bitter; and many people had died of the waters, because they were made bitter." (Revelation 8:10, 11 - KJB).

Don't get me wrong; I am not a bible thump-er--mostly due to the edited and diluted nature of the text. I cannot, however, ignore the fact that some of the teachings and prophesies appear accurate to some degree. I find it plausible that some of the true messages may have survived centuries of censure and manipulation. I believe the same is true of other visionaries, such as Nostradamus and Edgar Casey. At the very least, these futuristic insights could very likely be generalized warnings related to the natural evolution of human technology.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Here is a Unlisted Video of the inside of Reactor Building 4.
Talk about destruction!
Reactor Building 4

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
It must be really bad for the Japenese to be exposed to nuclear material, again. It it possible that Japan could get extremly sick or something of the sort of damage, I dont know what i am really trying to get at but Japan has taken a lot of nuclear waster in their history!b

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I live in Japan and have done since the EQ. What a joke this thread is. bunch of nutters the lot of you!!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by musashi9

Can you elaborate please and explain where we have been mislead.
Thank you.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by IncognitoGhostman
Is the camp you were at an Air Force base?.

Army. Camp Zama Japan. USARJ. Just South West of Tokyo (I think .. it's been a long time). There were also two 'housing areas' off the main post - Sagami Hara and Sagami Depot. I lived at Sagami Depot ... VERY haunted ... got lots of good ghost stories to tell ...and lots of earthquake stories as well ...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Lets not forget the very real possibility/probability that another quake will happen in the not too distant future.

Can the reactor take another hit ? i don't think so, and 1535 spent fuel rods is an awful lot of Uranium ? Plutonium ? MOX ? who knows what.

These buildings are also open to the elements and right next to the sea...the word rust comes to mind, i wouldn't trust a rusting already stressed and fatigued building to park a car in, never mind a pool of spent fuel rods.

I am of the opinion as most posters here, you don't need to be a nuclear scientist to know when to get the hell out.

One more tremor and it's game over.

Cosmic..
edit on 13-12-2011 by Cosmic4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
This is so crazy, so ridiculous, that a building can be so dangerous with such devastating power to such a large area. It makes me SO ANGRY that this kind of technology was ever allowed to happen, to think that the world is littered with these death boxes is scary. What arrogance to think that their "back up" plans and safty codes would protect us forever, but then again they must have known meltdowns were inevitable, they obviously don't really care about our safty at all, to know the risk of these power plants and still build them. Not to mention all the pollution and toxic waste we're left with....

Why do we have to live in a world where all the descisions that affect our world are made behind closed doors by a select few? Its so frustrating to think that our world could have clean, abundant free energy from since the days of Tesla, but instead we've been driven but a select few into the abyss of destruction and misery that is oil and nuclear energies, just so these same select few can make money and control us?!?!?! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?!?!?!??!

I'm am so incredibly sad for the people of Japan and really the whole geographical location, really.. for all of us, sending my thoughts and love to those in pain...
edit on 13-12-2011 by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth because: spelling mistake

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I see no credible evidence at all that the reactor unit 4 fuel rod pool is in any danger of imminent collapse. Here is a recent video from inside unit 4. As you can see the fuel pool is nowhere near the walls of the buiding and is housed inside a seperate structure from the actual building itself. I am not trying to downplay the magnitude of the disaster at fukushima in any way with this post, but you should have at least some credible sources for this kind of scaremongering before claiming it to be true.

edit on 13-12-2011 by Atzil321 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2011 by Atzil321 because: typo

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
From that Arnie guy:

"We are well beyond where any science has ever gone at that point and nuclear fuel lying on the ground and getting hot is not a condition that anyone has ever analyzed.”

Love it.

Go smart guys making nuclear plants!

...how was this never thought about?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Great post. S&F.

And, for those who could not make the full 18 min of the OPs first video [who's narration was abrasively slow and monotonic], to sum up...

"Both historical and cutting edge scientific evidence consistently demonstrate that Japan's allowance of 20 mSv/yr is nowhere close to safe!"

edit on 12/13/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join