It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10,000 year old Italian cave painting of aliens?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
Why aliens?

Why not gods? Or ancestor spirits? Or a symbolic representation motherhood?

Well most Gods in the ancient myths came from off world so if the gods exist then they are by definition not of this earth... ergo true ET

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
What we have there is the very first human on Earth being born of an Alien mother. The lungs in the small human suggest that the original beings don't breath air as we do. The mother is a surrogate and the human child has been implanted by the other beings surrounding her. The Earth is represented behind the 'humanoid' beings with Turtles and serpents being other experimental predecessors of this new human child.

In a nutshell, humans are a hybrid of an experimental or extra-alien life form and the beings who undertook the surrogacy.

The cave painting was created by one of the original humans to ensure that over time, the origins of today's human would not be forgotten. It is no secret. However, unfortunately, over time, the human ego evolved and we have washed away all traces of our true history with our own self-importance and greed. We are now on a path of self destruction. Human V2.0 is already thriving elsewhere in the universe. Of course, the distance is great enough for us never to be able to come into contact with each other. If we did, there would be cross contamination and another experiment would be rendered a failure.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows
No it's not aliens. If it's a real painting it's just early mans photo album.
Actually it looks very Australian Aboriginal even right down to the turtles.

Ah yes the turtles and the Dreamtime snake and the Wandjina

But they ARE indeed aliens according to the story the Australian Aboriginal tell us

According to Mowanjum artist Mabel King, during Lai Lai (the creation time), Wallungunder, the "big boss" Wandjina, came from the Milky Way to create the earth and all the people. These first people were the Gyorn Gyorn – what some gudiya (white) people call Bradshaw figures, named after the gudiya to first see them in 1891. The Gyorn Gyorn had no laws or kinship and wandered around lost.

Wallungunder saw that he could do good with these people, so he went back to the Milky Way and brought many other Wandjinas with the power of the Dreamtime snake to help him bring laws and kinship to the Gyorn Gyorn people.

www.mowanjumarts.com...

Maybe you should learn a bit more about your own history mate, before saying 'no aliens'

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
To me it looks a representation of "mother earth". The circle is the earth, the inside is the representation of gaia or w/e you want to call her

I don't think there's anything too interesting here. Just old Italian mythology

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

It's a woman in the field, giving birth to a child ... and around it, are the relatives (perhaps fathers?). What the turtles and snakes are supposed to mean, is anyones guess ... but it does undeniably, give thought to the bible ... and therefore ... suggests, to me, that this may be a hoax.

edit on 13-12-2011 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by believingskeptic

Forgive me for sounding stupid, but what is TPTB?

I asked the very same question on this site a while back, then started using the acronym like everybody else. For some strange reason, on this particular post, I hesitated, remembering the confusion is once caused me. Did we communicate telepathically at that instant? LoL...

It stands for: The Powers That Be
(A vague term, at best, because it doesn't define who they are!)

Good day to you!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by steveknows
No it's not aliens. If it's a real painting it's just early mans photo album.
Actually it looks very Australian Aboriginal even right down to the turtles.

Ah yes the turtles and the Dreamtime snake and the Wandjina

But they ARE indeed aliens according to the story the Australian Aboriginal tell us

Oh crap, You again, The guy who NEEEEEEDS ALIENS VISITING EARTH AND STARTING HUMANS OFF TO BE REAL.

Which Aboriginies? There's hundreds of aboriginal nations.

According to Mowanjum artist Mabel King, during Lai Lai (the creation time), Wallungunder, the "big boss" Wandjina, came from the Milky Way to create the earth and all the people. These first people were the Gyorn Gyorn – what some gudiya (white) people call Bradshaw figures, named after the gudiya to first see them in 1891. The Gyorn Gyorn had no laws or kinship and wandered around lost.

Wallungunder saw that he could do good with these people, so he went back to the Milky Way and brought many other Wandjinas with the power of the Dreamtime snake to help him bring laws and kinship to the Gyorn Gyorn people.

www.mowanjumarts.com...

Maybe you should learn a bit more about your own history mate, before saying 'no aliens'

You're so good at telling people about their own country I've noted yet don't have the brass ones to post your own location.

. Here's a link with the same painting telling the real Dreamtime stories that they believed that during the Dreamtime the creators were men and women who had taken spiritual forms.

churchofcriticalthinking.org...

The Dream time stories that we learned in school in Aboriginal studies as well as from aboriginal elders guest peakers. I was there you weren't this is what we learned in our classrooms. You've got no foundation fella. There's true aboriginal history of spiritual beliefs and not some lame ATS seeking twisting of their beliefs into aliens did it like you've search for.

It's got nothing to do with aliens
You crack me up. There's not a single mention of aliens.

There's another realistic link www.didjshop.com...

How about you it's actually you who should get educated. In anything at all. Please please get educated in something. Man you just fail all the time.

edit on 13-12-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

It bears some similarity to Australian cave paintings with the cross thatched lines and the general shape of the beings in the middle.
What is strange is that it's composition is very regular and structured which is very strange for an ancient cave painting, usually it's just all kind of scattered about in no real pattern. The fact that it has symmetry is also very unusual.

Also the way the arms are drawn on the four figures at either side of the central circle seem to have a perspective that i have not seen in any other cave paintings before

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Looks like artwork to me. Depicting the harmonious and natural relationship of a mother and child. I guess if picasso lived back then we would have some serious issues with what he was depicting also.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31
reply to post by isyeye

It bears some similarity to Australian cave paintings with the cross thatched lines and the general shape of the beings in the middle.
What is strange is that it's composition is very regular and structured which is very strange for an ancient cave painting, usually it's just all kind of scattered about in no real pattern. The fact that it has symmetry is also very unusual.

Also the way the arms are drawn on the four figures at either side of the central circle seem to have a perspective that i have not seen in any other cave paintings before

Do you mean all ancient cave paintngs or Aboriginal cave painting? Because some of the European ones are very well done.

This one is actually a poor example of European cave art but the only one I've got on ats at the moment..

I think that the painting in the OP is a fake myself.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Looks like man being tempted, and His outflesh, and the inner is the spirit being.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
There are some wonderful and awe inspiring cave paintings from all around the world which seem to suggest some hidden earth history and possible past alien contact etc.

Something about this drawing that makes me suspect that it isn't what it alleges to be.

I could easily be wrong but until I see a photo of it 'in situ' along with reputable scientific dating etc then I will consider it a hoax.

All these hoaxes succeed in doing is damage the credebility of the genuine ancient cave drawings of mysterious objects and beings......a bit like those who scream 'conspiracy' at every given opportunity.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
There are some wonderful and awe inspiring cave paintings from all around the world which seem to suggest some hidden earth history and possible past alien contact etc.

Something about this drawing that makes me suspect that it isn't what it alleges to be.

I could easily be wrong but until I see a photo of it 'in situ' along with reputable scientific dating etc then I will consider it a hoax.

All these hoaxes succeed in doing is damage the credebility of the genuine ancient cave drawings of mysterious objects and beings......a bit like those who scream 'conspiracy' at every given opportunity.

I agree, there's a boy who cried wolf sort of tendency that devalues genuine mysteries and anomalies.

A lot of ancient beliefs and folklore isn't grounded in fact. I watched a decent documentary the other day, you may have seen it or seen it advertised, about monsters and folklore and how many mythological beasts and such were based on the finding of dinosaur bones, which people couldn't explain at the time

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
My turn at interpretation

Let's assume something very simple : the artist drew what he/she saw with the constraint that they might not understand all the did see. So :

Stripy Snake = DNA
Tortoise = Source of egg used to hold embryo and/or provide growth medium.
Large snake at bottom = DNA extracted from and/or injected into tortoise eggs.
Tortoise to egg to tortoise to bipedal being below the tortoise is the link between expectation (limited artist knowledge) and what happened ie a bipedal being from the tortoise egg.
Two snakes at top = Two sets of DNA injected into the egg.
Two linked beings in the middle = Clone
Stars, sun etc = where the science came from.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Never seen this before.
Thanks for sharing!!

PLPL

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
deleted
edit on 13-12-2011 by lisa2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The alleged Valcamonica rock drawing appears to look nothing like the real rock drawings. Though it may be a modern stylised reimagining of one section of them, perhaps?

www.rupestre.net...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The 2 lines on the center figures faces makes me think of how people say there is a race of ET on earth that have pronounced structures ( maybe nasal?) on their foreheads. like raised lines extending from the top of their nose to the top of their foreheads.

The entire drawing is extremely interesting, i think there are several different conclusions we can come to.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
If that is really 10,000 years old than, wow. Pretty much says alot.

U

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

I don't see anything in that picture or the other pictures in the link having relation to Aliens. All I'm getting off of this thread are pictures being viewed and analyzed to fit whatever you wanna believe. Kinda like that Korean building - twin tower thread and the Mars "horse" thread. What I get from the picture is a mother birthing a baby, as you can tell, they are connected. The mother is connected with the Earth, representing her world . What's inside it symbolizes what's in her world: Family and shades of grey, everything else is outside representing what surrounds her.

This has nothing to do with aliens just because it's poor artwork. A four year old draws people with three fingers and huge eyes, does it mean the kid sees three finger, huge eyed people? NOPE!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join