It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Tycoon to Run Against Putin

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Would the Russians really supported a corporate pawn who would sell himself to the Yanks? I think they have more common sense than to make themselves the next Britain or Australia

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JessopJessopJessop

How did he sell himself to the US... He used a small portion of his fortune to buy a basketball team... Just like the dude who owns Chelsea... He is not in the pocket of the US, his own pockets are deeper. He is actually a cool guy, and a Russian patriot. Read up on him before you label this a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Finally the russian elite is catching on. You need to support 2 big parties so they can swap power every few years and it looks like the peasants voices count. Having only one on the payroll and needing to resort to ballot stuffing is for amateurs. :-)

Maybe thats excessively cynical. Time will tell.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
reply to post by cloaked4u

Why do you think he lives in the US?

Don't you realize that most "American" icons are foreign-owned? ...I'm including Congress and the Presidency here btw. ...And oh yeah, the "US" Federal Reserve too.

edit on 12/12/11 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

His a western paid Tycoon.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Manouche

Let's see if we understand each other, I caught the sarcasm in your OP.
But in my opinion, there is no change and nothing spreading, Prokhorov is in Putin's plan.

Yes - sarcastic cynicism. ...imho - there's no difference between liberals-conservatives, republicans-democrats, or anything else in our so-called "democracies." Nor do I think there's a huge difference between our nation-states - not US-China, or Canada-Russia.

I think the dominant corporate-states are far more powerful, influential and definitive in our modern world - and most of what appears to be ideological difference is just corporate powers wrestling for territorial control.

Maybe Putin and Prokhorov do not represent different corporate interests - maybe they do. I doubt it makes much difference to the peasants.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
He obviously didnt want to die from a mysterious desease, or some kind of plutonium posioning, Putin rules that country with a Hidden iron fist, get in the way, and your missing tomorrow

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

Putin rules that country with a Hidden iron fist, get in the way, and your missing tomorrow
Doesnt Obama or didnt Bill clintion Bush reagen rule with with a Hidden iron fist

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

If Putin offers him a glass of Vodka it may have something radioactive in it.

I think this is just a side show. It's like the CEO of General Electric running against Obama.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join