It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Section targeting American citizens in S.1867/NDAA was put there by Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Well well well. And this is coming from a DEMOCRAT senator. So keep denying if you want, but this is reality. Obama wipes his butt with the constitution, just like Bush did.

Go ahead. Deny. Won't change reality. Obama won't veto squat.
edit on 12-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Obama says he will veto the bill if passed, but insiders say he asked for language to include the targeting of American citizens. Hmmmm someone is lying. I wonder whom and why??

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Remember those impressive masterful birth certificate/certificate of birth fiasco ( I forget which is which )
Perhaps this is just another easily seen trough half assed attempt to make Obama look good ( using his veto )
Just before elections ......

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Obama says he will veto the bill if passed

Some say it's because he already claims that power and he doesn't need the legislature branch for approval. Among those saying that : John Stewart.

Hmmmm someone is lying. I wonder whom and why??

If history is any indicator, Obama is lying and he's lying to create confusion so people don't unite to defeat this unconstitutional bill that if used, will probably end up creating civil war.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Well surprise surprise... the video was deleted... censorship we can believe in.

Here it is again...

Obama insists on indefinite detention of Americans

Russia Today exposing the truth once again.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Of course this thread got ignored. I've seen several important threads on ATS go unnoticed regarding this new bill.

I'm glad I'm not in Amerika. I just wonder what our red head hag has in store for us Aussies?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by Vitchilo

Of course this thread got ignored. I've seen several important threads on ATS go unnoticed regarding this new bill.

I'm glad I'm not in Amerika. I just wonder what our red head hag has in store for us Aussies?

well she DID just give herself a phenomenal payrise. now apparently she gets more in a year than Fuhrer Obama.
the really scary thing is that if America goes down, we all go down.

this whole thing is terrifying and we need more information!
we need to know exactly what is going on...... a large part of me still insists that it
CAN'T
be this bad... can it?

top topics

join