It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I must share and I ask that you give me a little time.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
To those of you that have kindly took the time to read or should i say look at this thread regarding findings on the Island of Saint Helena, i thank you.
However i have a major problem that is eating at me.
After doing further digging relating to this thread i am in a position where i believe that is not such a good idea to add more to this.
This find alone touches on so many areas regarding various topics of interest which in my findings lead me to believe that this thread is best left well alone. Normally a discovery would excite in a way that pushes you to share, but something is telling me i shouldnt.
Some things are left well alone and i think that this is one of them.

The pro's far outweigh the con's yet the con's could have a serious effect on what we know. I cannot stress it enough. The connections beggar belief and may ruin things in a way i cannot describe.

Although my personal feeling is 95% wanting to share, there is still the 5% that is telling me to wait, to think. I hope you see that i must be 100% sure.

I must tell you an important thing that we fail to remember as we pursue things, that you are all very important. Each and every one of you. The most important institution is family. When all else fails we have each other. Regardless of differences and the past disputes that we have had either on a personal level or as a species, we need to put each other first and not to turn each other over for power, glory nor riches. We need to settle differences with forgiveness and not wars.
I believe that God exists, i believe he is with each and every one of you, i believe he will not force you to believe but allow you in your own time to find him.
I cannot prove to you that he exists, at least not yet, i am waiting just like you.

Whether you believe or not that is your choice. A choice that he is allowing you to make as an individual. What i will say is that if you believe and have faith in him, i am sure he will reward you, not because you have chosen him in pursuit of riches, but because you chose him in the pursuit of happiness.

Those of you who dont believe, i am not going to sit and humor you are call you worse than crap, because up until 4 years ago, i was where you were. I say keep asking and you will find him, he already knows you. He waits patiently.
Many things have happened over the years in regard to us as a species. Wars have raged and the minute one ends another starts. Is this what we have really become? A senseless species hell bent on destruction and power, power that was never mans to have. There is, was and always ever will be one ruler of everything. God.

Now I am not going to portray myself as sitting on the moral high ground, God knows i was never a Saint, i have my faults and made mistakes. Im sure i will make plenty more, but as long as i try to be righteous and any mistakes that i make, i learn from,repent,and i pray for forgiveness and that he lights the way for me, my family, friends and all of you so that one day we will ALL one day stand before him together, with no one left behind. All for one and one for all.

I know fine well that there are those that haven't been religious, Atheists for instance that don't believe in God and have lived their lives in a sense where they have had no reason to, God knows you too. I know that he is well aware of the circumstances that we are in, and individually we may have or witness. Some may have lost loved ones or may have had their lives turned upside down, yet blame God. I have done it myself. When i was down i thought i was out, screaming to skies asking why.....its part of the process, part of the path which you must walk. Many fail to see that you cant just swap sides here, Satan is in control of this planet. Satan and his system of things that effect us all daily, but God wants you to find him and make the choice yourselves to turn away from satan, how can satan rule with no one to rule over?

Satan and the system of things is a very clever system indeed, implemented by a desperate, conniving, power hungry, good for nothing wannabe God who chose to try his luck and prey on us by showering us with materialistic addictions that we stupidly continue to turn each other for.
Wars are waged over money, oil, energy and religion.

There is a game being played on a daily basis that has ran on for years. I believe there are those that have basically sold their souls to the devil in return for a life of luxury while fellow men, women and children on the other side of the planet suffer from starvation, poverty and illness.

The monetary system is one of those of the system of things.
I believe that it is fact that the monetary system is an absolute con and is based not on actual currency but mere figures on a screen. All a ploy to have all tied to their system, you work they play.

I have a question and a challenge to the International Monetary Funds chief executive officer and i really do hope that this is forwarded to him/her. My challenge is to prove sincerity and reset or waiver all global debt.

No this is not a ridiculous request. It is an option or should i say a chance to correct at least part of the problem. It is inevitable that the world economy will crash and it will happen soon. I am asking you as a human being to do what you know is right. Why wait until lives are unnecessarily put at risk due to your greed.
Upon this paragraph being read you are aware of the implications if you fail to do so. Reset and waiver all debt globally and share. Do not wait until there is nothing left to salvage. We as a species have come a long way to go and f*%k it all up now.
We havent been a perfect tenant on earth, that goes without saying. What i am saying is that it is not too late, its never too late.

We have become addicted to money and a system that isnt working, hasn't worked and will not work because greed always gets the better of us.
When a disaster strikes Aid is determined on £$ values rather than wavering all cost in attempt to come to a fellow human or animals aid.
Even environmental disasters, aid is always at a cost yet, we are all of the earth and share the planet that was given to us by God.

I believe that the divisions in religion are a carefully calculated method in which to continue with the divisions. Divisions that have had their influence in wars.
God knows my views have changed over the years.
I was Christened at birth, yet didnt believe in God......well not so much didnt believe in him but more along the lines of never gave him a second thought. Although i did often wonder where we all came from. Being told that we evolved from apes i would answer, if that was the case why do apes still exist and why didnt they evolve too, and why to they still continue to hang out in trees?
I would ask why there is such a vast gap between humans and any other species. We produce, create and invent so many things, we communicate through speech and even have numerous languages yet there is no other species on earth anywhere near.
Now 33yrs of age, and hopefully not 33yrs too late here i am. Looking at things from a totally different perspective than before. Keep knocking and asking they say you will find. I think i have.

I believe i must share my views with you all and the experience i had for 7 days and nights nearly exactly a year ago where i believe i was shown or given insight.
I will be making further threads and posts in regard to what i have been shown.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I would like to ask for the help of ATS members in the form of sharing of knowledge and direction. I will share with you either on this thread or others all that i believe i may have been shown. I will give my point of views and share what i can when i feel i can.
I would like to open another thread regarding enlightenment or if you could point me in the direction of those who know, so i can explain my experience that i had.

Something changed and now it seems i know a lot more than i should.
God bless you all.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Share, my friend.

If nothing else, it's good reading for a change.

If it's a pipe dream..

it is one which must never be forgotten,

even as we struggle toward it day by day.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rbnhd76
Share, my friend.

If nothing else, it's good reading for a change.

If it's a pipe dream..

it is one which must never be forgotten,

even as we struggle toward it day by day.

You understood that? I keep reading it and reading it and I never get anywhere.

Explain in simpler terms?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Lee78

hello lee78
do you think belief is enough or do you think once you know, you understand, so you no longer believe, you understand. i hope these words fare you well on your path.

regards fakedirt.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lee78

this thread regarding findings on the Island of Saint Helena

Which thread? This one or some other thread?

This find alone touches on so many areas regarding various topics of interest which in my findings lead me to believe that this thread is best left well alone. Normally a discovery would excite in a way that pushes you to share, but something is telling me i shouldnt.
Some things are left well alone and i think that this is one of them

Which find or what find? You say that you should say nothing and yet continue for several more paragraphs.

I say keep asking and you will find him

I have no desire to find Him. He is a figment of the imagination as far as I am concerned.

There is, was and always ever will be one ruler of everything. God.

No, that is your opinion not a fact.

Satan is in control of this planet

No Satan does not exist either. The Jewish banking elite are in control of the planet. On second thoughts maybe you are right.

No this is not a ridiculous request. It is an option or should i say a chance to correct at least part of the problem. It is inevitable that the world economy will crash and it will happen soon. I am asking you as a human being to do what you know is right. Why wait until lives are unnecessarily put at risk due to your greed.

Oh dear oh dear. That is the whole point! They don't care about peoples lives only about profit, and they WILL profit when it all fails.

we are all of the earth and share the planet that was given to us by God.

That is the first true thing you have said but I would leave the God bit out.

Something changed and now it seems i know a lot more than i should.

Mm, and choose to make pointless threads about your rambling saying nothing and going no where.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Last year around this time i was tested to the limits. I was ill. I didn't eat nor drink for 7 days and nights. If it wasn't for the support of my wife and family i may not have been here at all.

I believe i went to hell and back. I believe that i could have ended up with a nervous break down. It was at this time that I found God, not wholeheartedly but i was aware of his existence. I kept asking and knocking and i did find. I believe I actually made it harder for myself and nearly broke.

It all started with questioning, which ultimately ended up me questioning God and his very existence. In turn my life was thrown upside down, maybe as punishment for my offending him or maybe what i believe to be the same story as told in Job.
The more i delved into the what if's etc the more i lost myself. If it wasnt for my wife, family and friends and last but certainly not least God i may be not able to be here typing this now.

I cant remember the exact date but i know the anniversary is sometime soon, because this time last year i thought i was going to die or have a nervous breakdown through my quest for the truth. It just kept getting worse and worse, my addiction to finding.
I was never off the laptop connecting the dots to various things that i will share when and if i feel that i need to.

I was working on a piece which i thought questioned our roots and our beginnings, the more and more i would sit determined to find it. Piece by piece the puzzle was coming together and then there it was. The final piece that i felt tipped me over the edge. I believe that i found something that was so significant that reduced me to tears and i was on my knees, i do not have the words to explain the feeling at all. All emotions in one go came flooding in. My wife went through a hard time as much as i did in a sense by having to put up with me.

One day something happened while she was at work and i was delving deeper and leaving no stone unturned and i became ill within 20minutes. I had spoken to her on the phone as she phoned to tell me she was on her way home, as she always did, so i knew when to expect her. I was fine on the phone, felt fine. Within 20 mins i was really ill and was freezing yet sweating to the point i was soaked. When she arrived home i was sat hugging the radiator.........this is where it started. What followed this point was 7 days and 7 nights of pure hell, i didnt eat, drink nor sleep and i turned into a recluse. I was ill. Sweating, headaches sickness but not the usual. Had i stepped on Gods toes, had i overstepped the mark by even questioning his very existence or was it satan trying to play me???
I would say i was given a lesson. A test. Up until this point God was never a part of my life but i believe it was God that saved me, also my wife. I was terrified. It was as if something was trying to push me to the point of cursing God, but i wouldnt, i couldnt and i didnt. This made it all worse. It seemed like the more i refused the harder it got.
Things started happening to me that started to test my sanity. I was a paranoid wreck. My wife, family and friends stuck by me thru it all.
Then one day John knocked.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Welcome aboard my friend. I look forward to sharing with you.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Lee78

Thank you. Helps if you explain things!!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
John is a Jehovah's witness. He knocked and he knew i was in need of help. Normally i would slam the door in their faces, throw a load of insults and even went as far as putting a sticker on the door one time.

I am thankful for his help. He knew exactly what i was going through. I was a total mess. I looked like death warmed up and a cross between a skeleton and captain sunblock. He came on a number of occassions and told me i was being tested, that i must keep fighting. I must not give up because he/satan knew i was weak and he would continue to grind me down. He then went through the holy scriptures with me, Job in particular which was fitting.

I found refuge in the bible yet i had never looked at a bible other than the one time i looked as a child and remembered how many words there was on a page, that was the end of it.

Then things started to turn really wierd and what i will say in my next posts, i ask for your opinions because everything started going crazy. Although things were bad and i found John of help everything started to change. Just as i thought i was starting to get better John would tip up out of the blue and i would be catapulted back to square one again. It even got to the point where my dog didnt like him being here which was totally out of character.
Now i dont know if this was yet another test but i feel there are 2 sides to it. Was satan making me believe John was causing my problem or making it worse or possibly using my hard time as his advantage? Then he came with another man named victor, yet when they sat victor was constantly correcting john on the scriptures.

I started to see another side altogether again, when he returned again i did not allow him in my house and i kept him outside. I recovered from the most frightening time of my life. I know no fear and i am not scared of no man yet those 7 days had me terrified also the weeks following.

The following weeks were a bumpy ride too which have changed my view completely. My learning is still ongoing a year on.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Then i started having thoughts that came racing in and which made me have my own opinion on religion.

I was well aware and awake. This post is merely my own opinion.

My view on religion.
Like i said before regarding 911 many birds with one stone?
Well i was given another take on religion.

I was sick and tired of being played and influenced by what i had seen and led to believe by the media and so i set to do something about it.
I went to the local shop that is ran and owned by a muslim family. I walked in and asked outright if they would be so kind as to borrow me a copy of The Holy Qur'an.
It seemed like he knew exactly why i was there and what for. He agreed to find me a copy on the agreement i would look after it.
After a couple of weeks he got me a copy that was translated to English.......
I am yet to find anything bad in it, it mentions Jesus, Moses and Noah and is totally the opposite to what i was brainwashed into believing.
Remember the pastor that wanted to burn their holy book? Very sly plan that would undoubtedly incite religious tensions but who was it that gave him the nudge to do it? Was it his own plan? Why did the media choose to report it knowing that it could have been a catalyst to a very nasty situation.

I would recommend all of you take a peek at The Holy Qur'an, its not what they say it is. In fact i believe imho it is exactly the same as the other holy books.

My opinion?
My opinion is that all holy books stem from one, one truth, divided into many to preserve the truth. Have you ever heard of the saying all eggs in one basket? Imagine if there was only ever one religion would Hitler for example have succeeded? I believe God divided the Truth for preservation yet man has turned God's word into a weapon for power and control. They also hide the fact that they may just all possibly be of one and when and not until all pieces are put together the truth will be revealed. The only thing standing in all of our way is divisions, divisions in which they the elites keep creating to keep us all apart. When we can all live as one, together in peace the truth will set us free. I believe this to be true.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
My faith doesnt lie solely with one particular religion but I believe in a collection of all. Now i may be wrong but the way i see it, it makes a lot more sense than what i had believed before.

My proof? We are all here right now together, yet its man causing and allowing the divisions. Our choices. Lets change our ways and see we all share the same address. Earth.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Lee78

I would recommend all of you take a peek at The Holy Qur'an, its not what they say it is. In fact i believe imho it is exactly the same as the other holy books.

I own a copy (English) of The Holy Qur'an and I would say that it is no more or less bloodthirsty than the Christian Bible. Frankly both of them are a disgrace and no way to go about living.

My opinion?
My opinion is that all holy books stem from one, one truth, divided into many to preserve the truth. Have you ever heard of the saying all eggs in one basket? Imagine if there was only ever one religion would Hitler for example have succeeded? I believe God divided the Truth for preservation yet man has turned God's word into a weapon for power and control. They also hide the fact that they may just all possibly be of one and when and not until all pieces are put together the truth will be revealed. The only thing standing in all of our way is divisions, divisions in which they the elites keep creating to keep us all apart. When we can all live as one, together in peace the truth will set us free. I believe this to be true.

God divided the truth for preservation - a division or divisions, and yet what is standing in our way is divisions?

There are no elites. There are people who have lied and manipulated their way into power. They are not elite. They are no better that the common man, in fact they are the dregs not the elites. I would not give them the time of day. They are cowards every one of them.

I think you need to go and think about what you are saying as you come over as very disconnected and contradictory and full of clichés to me.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
My last post for tonight i would say this:

God is the only one who can judge. This being the case, would it not make more sense to put an end to wars, poverty, illness and famine and share what we do have equally and create peace and wait for the day when God judges us all. Will it not be in these days that he will decide who was right and put an end to the mindless way which we have become accustomed to?

Why wage wars when if you have true faith, waiting will provide the truth and with this God will judge. I would rather be part of a peaceful approach all for one and one for all and be able to say, Yes we did learn and we done it together. Is this not what God would have really wanted? I believe so. Unity and Peace.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lee78
My faith doesnt lie solely with one particular religion but I believe in a collection of all. Now i may be wrong but the way i see it, it makes a lot more sense than what i had believed before.

My proof? We are all here right now together, yet its man causing and allowing the divisions. Our choices. Lets change our ways and see we all share the same address. Earth.

Bravo!

There is not much I can add my friend.

Remember this though. In each Holy Scripture is prophecy which must be fulfilled to validate the text. Therefore it is in each sects self interest to work towards fulfilling that prophecy. Some will never believe without seeing and the price of having to see is extreme. Blessed are those who believe having not seen.

Fortunately, prophecy is working out as we speak.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Thats your opinion and I have stated mine. Me, personally i think patience is key.
I will choose to wait. However im sure i dont know everything and that many more lessons are to be learned from here on in. This is my take as of now. Opinions change as knowledge is shared.

I agree to part of what you are saying as it is left to man to publish these Holy books, and i am well aware that you would expect to find a bad apple in every cart so to speak. A case of, maybe someone wasnt happy at an equal slice of the pie and wanted his bigger or better perhaps? By belittling anothers while making his own more than was given? Who knows. Time will tell.

Either way thanks for your input.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Lee78

Your Faith will serve you well--even moreso than the virtue of patience. Both will be tested with the trials to come. Hold firm and I look forward to reading your insights.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit

You understood that? I keep reading it and reading it and I never get anywhere.

Explain in simpler terms?

I lost the will to live half way through. I could have said that using a third of the words. It was mainly a lot of self important flim flam.
To the OP, you clearly feel the need to share your thoughts so why not try being a little less verbose and cutting out the grandstanding? You will get your point across better that way.
edit on 13-12-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

Well thanks for that.
I was trying to give an accurate account in detail. If i wanted to cut to the chase i would be branded a scare monger.

Ultimately then, since you insist and want me to cut to the chase.

We either change now before it is too late! Have you seen a film called "The Day The Earth Stood Still"? I believe a similar scenario will unfold if we dont quit ferking around and all get along.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join