It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: give us our drone back

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
If he thinks that after all this time he can ask for it back, and they will just hand it over, with all our technology in tact and without it being compromised .. then he's an even bigger dolt then everyone thought.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Regardless whether it is real or faked, If we had captured someones drone that had flown in our air space...I really doubt if our gov would just give it back.

I say finders keepers

It is a hard lesson but that's how people learn.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarPeace
WTF just bomb crap out of these violent muslims problem solved......

Oh, how He knew ...

Rank hatred has already appeared from their mouths: What their hearts conceal is far worse. - Qur'an, 3:118

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I'm actually amazed that the US Government had the bottle to ask for it back, they are either deluded or they meant for it to be captured (as others on here have previously stated) and are now spying on some kind of underground base. If the latter is true then you have to admit, they will have played a blinder in my opinion.
edit on 12/12/11 by JoshuaUK92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I'm of the opinion that their is more to this than meets the eye, otherwise it's just Russia in the 60's all over again when Powers and his spy plane were captured.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by StarPeace

Oh the irony!

IRM

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by StarPeace

Do not listen to the nay sayers! You are extremely correct! We must nuke the muslims, christians, jews, incas, mazatecs, chinese, etc. Nuke everyone! Parking lot out of every country and sea. Finally we end by nuking the nukes in a neverending nu-cu-lar loop! I like how you think, StarPeace.

StarPeace, are you a wizard?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms
This is so silly. So your spy drone goes over a neighbors house to spy on them but gets angry that they won't return it? I mean really?

the worst part is that hes not even your neighbour. He's blackmailing your neighbour and staying at his house while trying to take over the neighbourhood. You know this but there isnt much you can do, and so life becomes a living hell where you cant sleep because someone is out to get you.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
This reminds me of the time when my little bro lost his frisbee to the neighbours kid. The kid wouldn't return it so I got involved. Let's just say they art of persuasion came in handy

So who is the big brother for the USA?
Hmmm kudos to Iran for standing up to the biggest brother of them all since this was an invasion of their airspace.
If my little bro had a camera attached to his frisbee for the purpose of spying, maybe I would have understood the neighbours kids attitude in not returning it but then again his mum was hot haha!
Perhaps I woulda retrieved such footage for myself

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
i'm surprised no one has mentioned this, there are probably russian and chinese techs going over the drone right now and from the get go, with a fine tooth comb. and it wont be long before our technology is up for sale if it's not already.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Ask for the drone back? Ever think of paying the way to recovery? Oh wait a second, the Government wouldn't dare consider an idea like that. Oh well. What a shame. Sucks to be greedy. By the way, is the drone a prototype by any chance? I've never seen a UAV model like that before.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowScript

I had looked over 34 different drone photos and none looked like that exactly. I guess it was painted to blend in with the dessert if it crashed because none even looked that color. It has two cowlings or humps on the wings which none of the drones have. The RQ-170 photo didn't have these humps. Could have been a newer version with other payloads that required the different shape.

RQ-170

My mistake. Here is another photo of the RQ-170-4 from Lockheed Martin that has the humps on the wings.

edit on 13/12/11 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
There are many variants of "Stealth Aircraft". There are mass production (Cheaper) versions of aircraft that are meant to be disposable and replaced fairly quick. This drone honestly looked nothing like the few drones i have seen that take part in actual "intrusion" warfare.

If it just so happens to be an intrusive drone. The technology that Iran and its allies will learn just might be worth going to war over in our the American government's eyes. I know certain aircraft have the ability to climb high altitudes and stay along the border without intruding into a foreign nation's airspace. Satellites are better at this , but rather expensive and limited in number. Drones are cheaper (Generally).

So , i do not think this drone is anything special that Iran has not already tried to copy from pictures of the B2 - B117.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

that was either Sarcasm, or truly Ignorant,

IT WAS TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!! honey............

Nuke those bastards..

A world without violent muslim suicide bombers.....wow that would be nice....yep
edit on 12-12-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

A world without America would be much more beneficial for most.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Iran reject US request to return captured drone

www.bbc.co.uk...

Hmmmmm

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DelMar

You forgot the DUNCE CAP!

oh yeah,
and the tricked out short bus

edit on 13-12-2011 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Who is going to be the highest bidder, the Russians or Chinese? I'd be very surprised if it isn't gone already.
If it isn't gone, I'm sure they are dissecting daily.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
DICK Cheney "Obama Should Have Done Airstrike In Iran To Destroy Downed Drone"

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Obama: Gimme my drone back!

Iran: No.

Obama: Please?

Obama: I got three marbles, a Teabow trading card, and this string. Trade?

(later in a speech to America)
Obama: We tried all diplomatic solutions to have Iran return our drone. None succeeded. We will continue in this endevour to secure our nations property with our diplomatic best.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join