It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: give us our drone back

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Obama: give us our drone back

www.presstv.ir

Please see story for full detail. (I'm on a mobile, very difficult to copy a small section.)

After days of silence, Barack Obama says Washington has asked Tehran for the done.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Perhaps people will still doubt this just because it is presstv, but either this is a lie and obama never said this or this is undeniable proof that a drone was indeed captured for those who disbelieve. And I don't think Iran will return it. Will this spark WW3? I don't think so but anything is possible.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Thanks, I guess there is no denying it now. But what will happen next? Will people think iran is part of the nwo? will they believe iran really does have military might? Or is it something else?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hey that's our toy and you can't play with it...

It landed in your yard by mistake.

Sheesh...We will never see that thing again.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
What in the world kind of answer did he expect?? Of course, Iran has said no. By asking for it, he provides extra publicity for the issue, making it appear to the world it was very important. It may be very important, but please, be quiet about it, conduct a damage assessment, and try a new approach. Did he really think they'd give it back?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I wish I knew, but what I do know is that it's funny watching Obama ask for his drone back

We can only guess what's really going on so the least we can do is enjoy the show.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This is so silly. So your spy drone goes over a neighbors house to spy on them but gets angry that they won't return it? I mean really?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
What in the world kind of answer did he expect?? Of course, Iran has said no. By asking for it, he provides extra publicity for the issue, making it appear to the world it was very important. It may be very important, but please, be quiet about it, conduct a damage assessment, and try a new approach. Did he really think they'd give it back?

well he is stupid or there is some other agenda. Will this be a catalyst for ground invasion? Maybe the neocons intentionally lost the drone to give a justification for an all out war. Not saying it will work, but either it's a massive international conspiracy of diabolical minds or just an idiot in a suit. Hard to say.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Obama sounds like a mischevious kid playing games. "Hey, can we have our ball back please? Only, it wasn't meant to go into your back yard." But the owner of the yard pops the ball and no doubt refuses to give it back.

This could well be all NATO needs to strike Iran, however, dangerous times we live in.
edit on 12/12/2011 by BarmyBilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
We must remember Obama is merely a puppet, he makes no decisions nor writes any of his speeches,

these are precise and dictated by those truly in power, with a higher agenda, each 'Speech' plays into a bigger role, one we may not discover for some time, but they do not waste opportunities, whatever the reason they decided to have Obama request the Drone back, has a purpose,

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarPeace
WTF just bomb crap out of these violent muslims problem solved......

that was either Sarcasm, or truly Ignorant,

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Why not just invade them and take it back, we're already over there anyway. And big deal, what's another war?

I'm actually being sarcastic but I bet there are plenty in Washington that actually think that way.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Okay, here are the facts: on december 11th, iran says they won't return the drone. On december 12th, obama says he asked for it back so we'll wait and see what they say. Someone please tell me obama made these comments prior to today, prior to iran clearly stating they would not return the drone.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Dear filosophia,

It looks like my mind isn't as attuned to conspiracies as it should be. Given the choice between:

a massive international conspiracy of diabolical minds or

just an idiot in a suit.

I have to admit I lean toward the suit theory. I think Occam would agree.

With respect,
charles1952

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

Originally posted by StarPeace
WTF just bomb crap out of these violent muslims problem solved......

that was either Sarcasm, or truly Ignorant,

IT WAS TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!! honey............

Nuke those bastards..

A world without violent muslim suicide bombers.....wow that would be nice....yep
edit on 12-12-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
They have to act like they want it back, that way it gets sent to even more sensitive labs for reasons why.. ALL why being hacked

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Shouldn't this be in the jokes section?

I mean really guys...really.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join