It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the sixth seal of Revelation overdue?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I have been following this for years. Listening to JVI and Hal Lindsay. Nobody knows when things will happen, just like the Bible says, it will come when not expected.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

It will always be over due for the delusional and suicidal religious doomtards.

Go back to slowly killing yourself praying for the world to end before everyone see what youve done to your life and the people around you.

Religion is about to take its biggest dump on the world before it gets thrown in the trash like it deserves.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The 6th seal is a transition seal, the first 5 seals are spiritual and only pertain to the apostacy of God's church, the Temple of God the great falling away of Laodicea.

When the 6th seal opened (already has) then the 7 thunders began to sound as rolling waves of destruction and revelations increasing in frequency and magnitude all the way up to the return of Jesus Christ.

The 6th seal was the indicator to the physical world that the time of the end has arrived, it is the first time non-members of God's church would experience the seals of Revalation. It occured on a specific date and the event began to force large nations (mountains) as well as small governments (islands) to pick sides, the global community was severed and began to form alliances that would usher in the remainder of prophetic events to come.

The half an hour spoken of referrs to 30 days between the opening of the 7th seal and the sounding of the first trumpet.

The date of the 6th seal of Revelation being opened is known to all the world and resonates deep within all mankind this day as the day the world changed it's course driving attitudes to where they are today.

09/11/2001

The 6th seal of Revelation was opened.

God Bless,

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

I counted the seals as so.

9-11-01. First seal of Revelation. Corresponding to Daniel 11-2. An attack by middle eastern powers against a powerful nation in the west that looked Greek.

10-7-01 2nd seal of Revelation. When Daniel 11-3 was fulfilled. A powerful ruler counterattacks back at his middle east tormentors.

11-2-01 3rd seal of Revelation. When the black horseman of Zechariah was chosen.

11-28-01 4th seal of Revelation. Approximately at that time there was a Ebola outbreak in Africa.

02-02 The 5th seal of Revelation opened. And then it paused. Per the prophecy.

My best guess as of now is that we are waiting on the appearance of the black horseman to rebuild the Jewish temple. And what's going to happen is that all hell is going to break out and he gets assassinated. And then they realize too late they killed the wrong guy.

They cannot hold an Apocalypse while a chosen one walks the earth you know.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
I have been studying the Christian Apocalypse for awhile here and I found a problem. The problem is this.

Revelation 8-1
And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

According to this and a reading of 2nd Peter 3-8 if you do the math that half hour is supposed to be a 20 to 21 year gap between the opening of the 7th seal and the first trumpet. But if I do the math it appears the 6th seal of Revelation should have opened no later than Dec of 2004. It appears to be 7 years late.

Anybody got any ideas on what detail I could be missing here? Could this gap be something other than 20 years?

Now here is the background on what I have so far.

To start with the Apocalypse per Matthew 24 is supposed to be an event that lasts the lifetime of the generation being born at the time of the first end time event. Per the fig tree prophecy and the predictions of a reborn nation of Israel in the old testament the rebirth of Israel in 1948 should have been a end time event. Matthew 24-14 being the first but with Israel we have a solid date to work with about a 3 year variance. 1945 to 1948.

The Apocalypse according to Matthew 24 is at least 63 years old. Which is a major problem. Because based on the fig tree parable and Hosea 6-2 I put the end of the Apocalypse at no later than 2028. So assuming that May 15 2028 is the absolute last possible end date of the apocalypse then to work forward 3.5 years and assuming that date is when the first trumpet sounds is at the placement of the abomination of desolation then the math is saying right now the gap is 10-13 years and shrinking.

And it appears the last saint of the 5th seal of Rev. is taking his time. Any thoughts?

edit on 12-12-2011 by ntech because: (no reason given)

Nothing is overdue.

It happens when it is supposed to happen.

Your expectations maybe are overdue but whatever it is is not overdue.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
i believe we are still on the 5th seal now....there is more to it..got to put more events into it..dont have my bible now...but i might be able to help when i get it..not with the 6th seal i do believe and please correct me if im wrong going on memory...lol..ther is to be a big earthquake like now seen before,...Not japan i think..the one coming maybe soon......

I really think that we are on the 5th seal..some say we have to go threw the bowls and trumpets first...i dont know..but i really do believe we are not late at least not that much......lol...lol..it does seem that its taking forever for the 6th seal but i don dont believe 911 is the 5th seal if that is wht you stated..if not im sorry..memory...lol...

the 6th seal is about to open i believe its just taking to long...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
i dont go by numbers..ill get no where that way..god is the only one who really knows...but i believe its going to happen really soon...this is suppose to be a horrible year for all things..if this holds true we might just be seeing the 6th seal ....meaning the big one.that is what im expecting...could be wrong though...once the big one happens then ill say its the 6th seal..i have to get a new bible..to see

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
It would appear that becoming critical here though. So here's how I see it.

Based on the rebirth of Israel in 1948 and the fig tree parable of Matthew I get this. The Apocalypse should be over with at the 80 year anniversary of the creation of the nation of Israel. No later. However it could end up to 3 years sooner. August of 2025. So based on that the 7 year agreement of Daniel 9-27 must be signed between 2018 to 2021. That means the preliminary events must happen between now in 2012 to the 7 year agreement.

The preliminary events are as follows but may not be in order.

The destruction of Persia. The rebuilding of the Jewish temple. The Gog-Magog disaster. The 6th seal of Revelation. Which may be part of the same event. The collapse of the United States into the 4 republics. Along with a number of other governments collapsing as well. And the formation of the kingdoms of the north and south of Daniel 11.

Then the 7 year agreement is signed and the world starts down that road.

And BTW there are plenty of online bibles available too eeks4.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

nd the predictions of a reborn nation of Israel in the old testament the rebirth of Israel in 1948 should have been a end time event. Matthew 24-14 being the first but with Israel we have a solid date to work with about a 3 year variance. 1945 to 1948.

Who exactly decided that the "reborn nation of Israel" occurred in 1948? Isn't this an interpretation put forth by the lying "church councils"? They have always been false prophets. I think they put a convenient spin on politics that really has nothing to do with what was actually the re-establishment of Israel. The "reborn nation of Israel" isn't really about a group of people moving to a new/old place.

I contend that the actual "re-establishment" of Israel took place much earlier...at the beginning of WWI.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Well, I am new to this site and this thread caught my attention. I understand the seals and what it supposedly refers too. However, given the history regarding the bible and the literal game of "telephone" it has undergone throughout its history, you can't believe everything you read in books. A comment was made on another post that the only reason why Christianity is mainstream today is because of the western assimilation into society. If it were another religion, what would that book describe as its revelations? I guess what I am saying is that keep an open mind in that these 7 seals are not going to be pin point accurate because of how the organized bible came to be. You would have to find something that predates the original bible to get your surefire facts!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarion

Definitely this but if I had to take a wild guess, I'd say a seal will open in July 2012.

No scholarly reading, no interpretations, just guesswork.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

It would appear that becoming critical here though. So here's how I see it.

Based on the rebirth of Israel in 1948 and the fig tree parable of Matthew I get this. The Apocalypse should be over with at the 80 year anniversary of the creation of the nation of Israel. No later. However it could end up to 3 years sooner. August of 2025. So based on that the 7 year agreement of Daniel 9-27 must be signed between 2018 to 2021. That means the preliminary events must happen between now in 2012 to the 7 year agreement.

The preliminary events are as follows but may not be in order.

The destruction of Persia. The rebuilding of the Jewish temple. The Gog-Magog disaster. The 6th seal of Revelation. Which may be part of the same event. The collapse of the United States into the 4 republics. Along with a number of other governments collapsing as well. And the formation of the kingdoms of the north and south of Daniel 11.

Then the 7 year agreement is signed and the world starts down that road.

And BTW there are plenty of online bibles available too eeks4.

Very good...like what yousaid..lol..yea i just got me a new bible at the book store..lol..thankyou..

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

They cannot hold an Apocalypse while a chosen one walks the earth you know.

Can you elaborate on this concept?
Is there some scriptural reference to this?
What indicates a chosen one?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

what did you figure out in daniel 12? i read it carefully.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

nd the predictions of a reborn nation of Israel in the old testament the rebirth of Israel in 1948 should have been a end time event. Matthew 24-14 being the first but with Israel we have a solid date to work with about a 3 year variance. 1945 to 1948.

Who exactly decided that the "reborn nation of Israel" occurred in 1948? Isn't this an interpretation put forth by the lying "church councils"? They have always been false prophets. I think they put a convenient spin on politics that really has nothing to do with what was actually the re-establishment of Israel. The "reborn nation of Israel" isn't really about a group of people moving to a new/old place.

I contend that the actual "re-establishment" of Israel took place much earlier...at the beginning of WWI.

I deduced that myself. Here's how I did figured it out. This verse is actually the first event of the Apocalypse.

Matthew 24
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Based on the Matthew 24 prophecy this event had to happen between 1945 to 1948. Why? These verses.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

He is giving us the conditions that the generation starts under. Cannot be during a major war. But then there is the matter of the fig leaves. What is a fig leaf? It a end time event. And per Ezekiel 37 among other prophesies the reappearance of a nation of Israel is an end time event. Based on that the generation must have started between 1945 and 1948.

2 last details. New Guinea

Before about 1930, most European maps showed the highlands as uninhabited forests. When first flown over by aircraft, numerous settlements with agricultural terraces and stockades were observed. The most startling discovery took place on 4 August 1938, when Richard Archbold discovered the Grand Valley of the Baliem River which had 50,000 yet-undiscovered Stone Age farmers living in orderly villages. The people, known as the Dani, were the last society of its size to make first contact with the rest of the world.

Also if you look at verse 14 there is no requirement of the number of people needed to count that particular nation reached. (KJV version) So using Occams razor simple logic only required one person per nation to fulfill the requirment.

So to put it simply the rebirth of Israel was the 2nd fig leaf. The first being verse 14 being fulfilled. And I suspect that narrowing it down to a 3 year timespan is as good as it gets based on verse 24-36.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
If 1948 was the starting point of the final generation, then times just about up. Dont know if that is true though

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarion

Well, I have been doing a intensive study of the prophesies in the bible since 9-11 and after some thought I managed to crack them. What the first four seals are were parables. Veiled references to other prophesies. Once I got the concept cracking the code was easy.

The first seal works as so. What you have is a horseman on a white horse with a bow. And he was given a crown. And he goes forth to conquer. So what are you looking for? A king that starts a end time war. Also as I contemplated the parable I realized that a detail is missing. The arrows. It's normal to say bow and arrows. To say only the bow is well, odd. So working on it I realized there was a story in 2nd kings 13 about a king going to war and a prophecy was made about the war dealing with the arrows the king shot through a window. And his victories in the war.
4 arrows. 3 being victories in the war.

So then putting together all this information I could only draw one conclusion. The king of the first seal of Revelation is the king of the south of Daniel 11. If you read the prophecy he had 4 notable victories in his end time war. BUT. The 3rd victory is a Pyrrhic victory. He repulsed an invasion but at great cost to his forces.

So with 9-11 and verse 11-2 that would be one.

The 2nd horseman then would be the great king of Greece in 11-3 of Daniel. And the armed forces of the United States make for a "great sword"?

The 3rd took awhile but I did get it. It's the black horseman of Zechariah 6. In the story the 4 spirits of the heavens go looking for the branches. And the white and the black are successful. And who are these horsemen? The branches. The olive trees of Zechariah 4. The witnesses of Revelation. The kings of Israel and Judah.

The 4th could only be the bad guy of Daniel. The little horn of Daniel 7. The one who places the future abomination of desolation and causes the death and damnation of millions.

So for your point that Revelation may have been edited before it was canonized could be valid. But those who had knowledge of the original version would have had kicked up a fuss though. There are no records of that. No records of a Revelation variant exist. If it was edited it would have been extremely early in it's existence.

The Dead Sea scrolls show little change in the texts of 2000 years ago verses the current copies. If there had been an organized movement to alter the texts of the bible it would have been noticeable there. So no. I don't think the Islamic argument of Tahrif holds water. Also if you believe in a God then you would have to believe that he would have taken measures against those who would alter his messages.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

It was a simple deduction. If the 3 horseman is a branch and a witness of Revelation then he has to be a saint. Essentially the 6th seal cannot break as long as there is life in the chosen one. He may not be the last one but he would be one of the saints of the 5th seal. Also implying a violent death.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Quite simply was this. In Revelation Jesus Christ is depicted as opening a scroll with 7 seals. The prophecy of Daniel 11 has 2 seals. The seal of Daniel 12-4 and of 12-9. It turned out that there is 2 scrolls and 9 seals of the Apocalypse.

Boy, am I in trouble. But on the flip side. What a light show.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
ntech, entertaining read as usual but I can't say it was very enlightening because as much as I'd love to understand it and help pinpoint a certain event or time that this could relate to, I'm just as confused as before after reading your above three posts.

Really apologise deeply if I caused offense there but dammit, I wanna figure this out too.

<< 1   >>

join