It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here it is, The ATS egg!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Upon request by CrazyDaisy, here is my ATS egg ornament. I tried to incorporate several aspects of ATS, as many as I could fit on the egg.

UFO, Alien, Pyramid, Masonic Symbol, 11:11, 2012, WW3, Chem trails, and a Ghost.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Ba hum bug to everyone!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Wow, thats pretty cool
star and flag for the effort

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I thought decorating eggs was an Easter thing. Time-shift?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lilowl53

Way to go, Lilowl. Deny Egg-norance!

It's OK. You can groan.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
A lot of people will be upset that you didn't include HAARP on the egg...

Nice job, I must say.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
May I be the first to say: Eggsellent!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
That egg looks huge considering all you fit on it.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I think every forum should be represented on the egg - OK, I'm off to find a huge chicken for you lol

Great Effort - not many would bother. S&F

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hhcore
A lot of people will be upset that you didn't include HAARP on the egg...

Actually, HAARP is inside the egg, projecting a mass of concentrated electromagnetic waves in a certain location... you'll soon notice a crack. Of course, the US government denies any knowledge of hatching the plot.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I really like both of your eggs. Would you like a bit more challenge? Take a peek at Ukranian Easter eggs, those are stunning.

Ukranian eggs - How to do it

Some samples - You may need to enlarge

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Wow!!
I'm eggstatic

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
ATS in an, ahem, eggshell.

You pretty much covered all the bases too. The egg is hollow, of course, the symbolize our hollow Earth.. But how did you get that entire reptilian civilization in there?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for the Eggsallent comments and suggEggstions! I needed a bigger egg for sure. Maybe Emu?

And yes, HAARP is on on the inside, lol!

I stick to egg dying at Easter, these are intended for the Christmas tree. I took the blown egg part from my Russian background and put my own spin on it I guess. I did post another egg in Member Art. I customize the eggs to the person who receives it. It's the one thing everyone expects to get from me every year, a new egg to add to their trees. This ATS one is for my tree tho.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

The egg itself could symbolize the reptilians, after all, reptiles lay eggs too.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Yes, these are awesome! I have tried but my hand is not steady enough to make them like those. I remember my grandmama making these when I was little, but like I said I am not good at it at all.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilowl53
reply to post by charles1952

Yes, these are awesome! I have tried but my hand is not steady enough to make them like those. I remember my grandmama making these when I was little, but like I said I am not good at it at all.

Please don't allow your EGGO to be Scrambled - you are good!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Wow it turned out great!
Way to go

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I bet you used azo colours. It must be toxic to the mind and body - yet the randy colouring makes it addicting. Perfect, that is.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Interesting enough I was just reading a hopi prophecy that talked about eggs. Saying in time mother earth will birth her egg (core) which will move into a new orbit.

The owl is what was birthed last time we moved which was 7 cycles ago. Hence the owl being on the dollar and the US being information capital of the world (and us always seeing the owl as the wise "know it all").

EDIT: HAA o wow I did not realize your username previous to writing this ! Synchronicity
edit on 12-12-2011 by ImmortalThought because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

That made my night. I see the contests come and go for things to make on here, but that just takes the cake. Of course, it shows some of us have far too much time spent here...but no body is perfect right?

Merry Christmas lilowl. I hope you hang your ornament there with pride....I think you made an Epic Success on this one!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join