It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Shuttle Columbia,the Heart of ILAN Ramon the Israeli astronaut,landed in Palestine.02.01.2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
A Palestinian state is about to be borne.I remember this strange coincidence.
On that fateful day in February 1, 2003,when shortly before it was scheduled to conclude its 28th mission, the Space Shuttle Columbia disintegrated in mid air.
All seven crew members on board died.Debris from the shuttle,spread over Texas and Louisiana.
But the most incredible thing is that the heart of ILAN RAMON the Israeli astronaut on board landed in a city named Palestine in Texas.

TextColonel Ramon took great delight in taking a "surprise" with him to space - a Torah scroll that survived the hell of the Holocaust. The scroll symbolized for him his dream of a unified people under God, with an indomitable spirit. That Torah scroll exploded along with Ramon and his fellow astronauts at an altitude of 200,000 feet over a Texas town called Palestine (did I hear that correctly?). It was beyond comprehension.
source(www.aish.com...

I think this is no coincidence.From February 1,2003 to February 1, 2012. 9 years.

Do you think that February 1, 2012,will be the birth of the Palestinian state?

edit on 12-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: 9

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

That Torah scroll exploded along with Ramon and his fellow astronauts at an altitude of 200,000 feet over a Texas town called Palestine

200k feet is about 38 miles. I live near Palestine and the town could easily be called a wide spot in the road, I doubt the whole town is 20 miles across. Whoever made the above statement was taking some artistic license to try and draw a parallel that simply doesn't exist. At 38 miles above the ground it would be more accurate to say it exploded over Tyler which is a much larger city. Palestine is more of a bedroom community of Tyler.

edit on 12-12-2011 by SavedOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It may happen on that day, though I doubt it, but I missed how you came up with nine years as the time delay. Why nine years instead of some other number?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The Space Shuttle had a "Hitch Hiker" program where they allowed people\corporations to put experiments on board the Space Shuttle.

That program ended when Space Shuttle Columbia went boom:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Didn't both the isreali astronauts die? Perhaps a conspiracy?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

If something explodes at 200,000ft above some town, it's certain that nothing is going to land there but miles and miles away. But, cool story however.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyespying

Didn't both the isreali astronauts die? Perhaps a conspiracy?
I don't think is a conspiracy,maybe strange coincidence,or a sign from God.

top topics

join