It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough! Who is the biggest threat to American Citizens? Fake/ terrorist group/s or our current gover

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bruwin

Scary. We don't have a right to privacy anywhere but the assertion that if we have nothing to hide we have nothing to worry about is either a facetious comment or horribly a disturbing one. I think we all have some things we don't want anyone else knowing about. Give someone a total view of your life and they can use it against you. Or fabricate things. And it's just creepy.

I have a blanky. I am a grown man with a blanky. I don't want everyone or anyone (I'm not intimate with) to know about that in real life. It hurts no one, but I'm still mildly mortified about it. I spoon the thing when I sleep alone or not. That is the smallest of little things I wish not to share that are completely innocuous. Some things I want kept private. It's a slippery slope. I would be amazed if I ever met a person that was OK with sharing everything about their private life with strangers. We're all weird.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I am glad that more and more Americans are turning away from the regime.

If you support the Dem/Rep Duopoly you are a traitor.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The biggest threat...is US. Not the U.S., but US....PEOPLE. We are the biggest threat to ourselves, and our neighbors. We want to blame 'terrorist', religious zealots, government, secret societies, msnbc, etc.; when we should be blaming ourselves. We're still segregated and separated by "borders".

Earth is a big place, with lots of diversity, and people should be allowed to rome FREELY, without feeling discriminated against. But still, in 2011, people scream: "Go back to your own country!" "You don't belong here!" Uh, excuse me....if they didnt come from outer space, and arrive in a spaceship...they most certainly DO belong, where ever they so choose.

No one on this planet, made this planet; or anything, ON this planet. Yet, act like you own something? Pah-lease, the ONLY thing you 'own' is the breath in your body, and even God breathed that into your nostrils. Before that, you were just a mound of DIRT! And, when you die, that's where you'll be RETURNING.

Mankind needs to 'snap out of it'. We AINT ALL THAT!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

It would not be this way without interference on every level from some very dark beings here.

I am very tired and bored of people who are brainwashed so well that they feel like this planet represents what WE are.. and that all our decisions are our own.

Dam they have constructed such amazing filters for the mind that most cannot even contemplate just how deep and purposefully damaged this place is.

The term 'human nature' is a perfect example of how psychology is used to shape thinking.

This is NOT human nature..very FAR from it.
edit on 13-12-2011 by GrinchNoMore because: correction

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
the biggest threat is religion

2nd

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bruwin
Looking at some of these posts one can say that at least freedom of speech is alive and well.

The only people that worry about invasion of their privacy are those that have something to worry about. I don't care if 80 cameras snap photos of me on the way to work...I really don't. However...maybe the OP has reasons to worry...even if he isn't speeding.

That is the lamest excuse ever, only those that have something to worry about, you my friend are part of the problem with that answer. Just because you dont think you are an issue at the moment doesn't mean that you wont be in the future.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I am an Australian and I am more afraid of being dragged into some pointless war by the USA than any terrorist organisation.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by desertdweller1

Well folks, I guess time's up:

See thread here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by desertdweller1

Unknown for obvious reasons, there are 18 States trying to do something about the current administration and to keep Mr. Obama's name off of the 2012 election ballot for cause.

First is the fact that the State of Hawaii refused to certify Mr. Obama as eligible to be put on the ballot in 2008 because he could not produce and ORIGINAL Certified Official Live Birth certificate.

Nancy Pelosi while at the DNC Caucus held in Denver, CO created two documents both named "Official Certification of Nomination. The first document retained the customary clause " eligible to server under the provisions of the Constitution of the United States". This Document was sent ONLY to the State of Hawaii.

The second documents omits the clause "eligible to serve under the provisions of the Constitution of the United States". This document was sent to 49 States, 50 Election Commissions, Congress, the Supreme Court and Justice Department, the Electorial College nation wide and to every DNC office in the country.

The State of Hawaii did not know that Mr. Obama also had a dual citizenship with Kenya. That bit of information came out after the election by the State Department.

We all assert that a "duel" citizenship does not meet the reqirement of Article II Section I Clause 5. We have registered a Contest challlenging Mr. Obama's eligibility for both the 2008 and 2012 Elections in our respective States. We are demanding that he be removed from our ballots for cause. So what does this mean to you?

If Mr. Obama is found not eligible under the Constitution of the United States, then everything he has done from the time he took his oath to the time he leaves office will become NULL AND VOID as if it never happened.

As I stated, there are 18 States participating that I am aware of. The list is growing as the information becomes available. When Mr. Obama leaves office I imagine the lawsuits and charges will be intersting.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Here is a video I came across that sums up the situation very well,check it out :

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
The biggest threat to America are not terrorists

It's not Iran
It's not North Korea
It's not Al-Qaeda

The biggest threats to America are US Citizens, who are willing to give up more freedom each year in order to feel safe from the invisible threats that the Government has brainwashed us to believe are real.
edit on 12/19/2011 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join