It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough! Who is the biggest threat to American Citizens? Fake/ terrorist group/s or our current gover

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I can no longer abide the back and forth bullsh*t on:

Who will fire the first shot in ww3?

Who is worse: democrats or republicans?

Who will win the election in 2012?

.......THE HELL!!!!!!

Step back and open your eyes!! WE are allowing our rights to circle the drain!!

This will not stop unless we stop it!

The federal gov is completely out of control- COMPLETELY!!!

I am sure I will get flamed for this, but I believe the American People must organize and assemble at a Constitutional Convention and re-establish States Rights under the 10th Ammendment.

This situation is out of control . We are basically witnessing the death spiral of our Constitution and our once great nation.

The way things are progressing/(or eroding), depending on your point of view, I really doubt we will even get to the elections in 2012. All it will take is a declaration of a "National Emergency"- economic, weather, whatever, and goodbye ALL rights, hello executive orders 1-1,000,000, and martial law.

Think I am exaggerating? Read today's headlines, look out your window at the cameras on every street corner. Why just this morning in rural AZ, i counted 80- yes eighty stop sign/ red light cameras within 2 miles of my home. TWO MILES!!! The hell??? These are not red light/ speed cameras. Why the heck do we need nanny cams- in an agricultural area?

I am not a fear-monger/ war-monger. I want to live my life according to the dictates of my own concsience without government interference. I want to worship my God without interference from the state. I want to grow my own food and educate my children without interference. I want a better life for my children.

In EVERY single instance, the federal government is intruding/blocking our inherent rights to Life, Liberty, and Happiness. These are MY Rights, no government gave them to me, I was born with them as were you all.

Times almost up folks, and I would rather fight for my constitution, my freedom, and my country than live on my knees.

I hope this finds you all well, as this is my last post on ATS.

The USA's fantastic "Recovering Economy" has forced me to exclude internet service so I can still feed my family.

Good Times (dripping with disdain and sarcasm).

Please, please wake up, America needs you

Not sure if this goes in the rant section or what, mods please move as appropriate, many thanks, and a Merry Christmas to all

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Sad fact that many of us aren't ready to accept is that Time Is Officially Up. There is no way to turn things around. We're too far into the altering process that the only way to change the outcome is to take the people accountable for the changes to death with us. No other way, no other choice, no other chance. We had our chance... OWS proved protesting will not help, speaking out against them will only land you a floor-spot in a jail cell, and we all know where physical action against them will get us.. Right where they want us. It's over, face it.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
this thought is DO NOTHING WRONG WHAT IS TO WORRY ??HEAR of the right to privacy!!!!! spy's lies and video tape this is the new norm for today's world, have you not heard of S1867 or HR1540??? you think it is bad now wait till they become law, wire taps are nothing compered to this, you think your being spied on now???

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
We have already held the continental congress. The information was supplied to the govt. Govt has denied the will of the people.

cc2009.us...

I believe the cycle is 14 years. 10 years of no redress, 4 years for a final plea and then the ousting of all elected officials, shutdown of govt and rebuilding with all new elected, term limits, bans on lobbing etc.

I dont really know the whole process but thats where to start looking. Its a legal path to renewal.

edit on 12-12-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by desertdweller1

Our rights have been taken since the 1900's, it's just the last few years people started to notice.

December 23, 1913 with the enactment of the Federal Reserve Act

edit on 12-12-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Great read. I think the same as you my fellow ATS friend. We have gone to far down the rabbit hole to officially turn around and stop all the evil going on. Though I also beleive Americans once realize this is the actual case they will take to the streets and bring out them pitchforks. We do need a constitutional gathering around the nation. Although the media and government will then decide to call us idiots, 1/2%ers, or something that will degrade us as Americans. How come we Americans cannot get together when there's a issue without being called a name and be hated on? I do not understand. To me thats a slap in the face of the PEOPLE.

Remember its the PEOPLE who are important. Its the PEOPLE who run this country. Do not let the Gov't/ FEDS think otherwise. They should be scared of us and our gatherings... Hey maybe thats why they name call and degrade the American citizens who try to stand up for their rights.

Didnt there mothers ever teach them better manners. They are just bullys during recess degrading and name calling because they are scared.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Yeah this situation is out of control. Just to point out that it's not just us that are suffering here. All over the world people are suffering because of recent events. Also to point out that there are people who are trying to make this situation under control. My point is, yeah everything is crappy and everything is going downhill so fast, but there is hope somewhere. We just need to find it.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

It is Those who control Our government - and many others as well. Countries are for dividing Humans to thereby conquer Them.

I might suggest that Humanity would be best served by adding abundant energy (eliminating the need for money) through getting electrogravitics (which is negentropic) out of black ops.

For more, check out this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

EDIT to add: The first shot is irrelevant. Except that it will create a war - giving the war suppliers LOTS of sides to sell to (and thereby make profit). We must wrest Their power from Them. See link above.
edit on 12/12/2011 by Amaterasu because: add

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Yup. Well stated. The only entity that is threatening our way of life is the one we put in charge of preserving it.

I am on board. The government is what needs regulating, not the people. I hope they get what they deserve.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TotallyFEDup88

your words or thoughts of

Though I also beleive Americans once realize this is the actual case they will take to the streets and bring out them pitchforks. We do need a constitutional gathering around the nation. Although the media and government will then decide to call us idiots, 1/2%ers, or something that will degrade us as Americans. How come we Americans cannot get together when there's a issue without being called a name and be hated on? I do not understand. To me thats a slap in the face of the PEOPLE.
is the reason behind S1867 sub sec D 1031 1032 to list you or any one to do just this as Hostile and Belligerent, we are at the Cross roads of very tough and fright full times, 2012 is just a few weeks a way will it be the death of Miss liberty, Miss USA as she once was? old Uncle SAM has he out lived his need?? will he to die as the GOV so wishes??? harsh words yes for it is the truth, and the time for truth, life, liberty,and justice has come.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
the only way we can fix the world (its not just the u.s.a that is messed up) it to overthrow the governments that oppress us im not about to stand by and let my rights be taken away

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Anyone who studied history or even knows a little about history knows it's government.

But of course then the denying phase kicks in and people think ``it cannot happen here``.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Our government is now absolutely unrestrained in its use of abusive power -- rapidly passing vicious laws such as the National Defense Authorization Act -- quickly reinforcing their cold brutal choke hold on America and the world.

There's only one guaranteed way to bring this corrupt government to its sorry knees, and that's the same way Mahatma Gandhi brought the British government to its knees.

"Mahatma Gandhi Won & His Challenge to British Imperialism"

source : www.mukto-mona.com...

A violent reaction is what the bought government hopes for. Only through a program of focused passive resistance and well organized boycotts will we be able to destroy this dark self-serving tyrannical machine.

F.T.G.

edit on 12-12-2011 by seasoul because: I'm voting for Ron Paul in 2012.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Yeah a lot is going on, very serious stuff. I have not felt right yet with any organization out there. Keep up the fight, people say stop b****'n, but hey we really are little people to tptb... well, ever been in a room trying to sleep with one mosquito??? IMO, who do you trust? Be a mosquito, keep nagging, bite when you can. Be spiritual, voice a lot of good things over the net, spread the news of whats truthfully happening. Tighten up with family and friends, learn nature, stock up on survival gear. They hate that.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

HEAR of the right to privacy

Could you please point out where you have been granted that right by law?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Looking at some of these posts one can say that at least freedom of speech is alive and well.

The only people that worry about invasion of their privacy are those that have something to worry about. I don't care if 80 cameras snap photos of me on the way to work...I really don't. However...maybe the OP has reasons to worry...even if he isn't speeding.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Who is the biggest threat to us the average working man/woman?

Our government that is owned and operated by the large corporations and the military and police that do their bidding.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

"Power concedes nothing without a demand.
It never did, and it never will.

Find out just what people will submit to,
and you have found out the exact amount of
injustice and wrong which will be imposed
upon them;

and these will continue until they are resisted
with either words or blows, or with both.

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the
endurance of those whom they oppress.
"

- Frederick Douglass, August 4, 1857

"Who ya gonna call?"

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
is there a difference?

The US Senate's Defense Authorization Bill redefines America as a "battlefield" and authorizes US troops to conduct military arrests of civilians on US soil, and to indefinitely detain citizens without charge or trial. The ACLU wants you to write to your senator and demand that this insanity not pass.

boingboing.net...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join