It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Wants His Drone Back!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I believe this video definitely belongs in this forum

I give credit to Ken10 for bringing this video to my attention. He posted it on one of my threads.

edit on 12-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

finders keepers.. i doubt they will return it.

something about the whole thing is fishy.. i guess to distract us from something worse

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Please sir, can I have my ball back.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
that's funny

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
For the U.S. to lose a piece of intelligence and not cry "Murder them" yet just helps make the idea "this was apart of the plan" more likely.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
iran has almost decoded and got all essential details from this anyway ^_^
lets say the least iran will not be selling the top secret info to highest bidders as they are already wealthy but now it wont be very stealthy now they know what its made of etc

if anything expect them to make there own and spy on u.s now maybe?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
How embarrassing for them.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This is a trophy. A conversation piece for dinner guests on the competence of federal officials.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Lol, btw, anyone know what countries flag that is besides our own? Its not Iran's and my memory from the game Take Off isn't too good.

"I'm not gonna comment on intel matters... but we asked for it back" reeks of "I'm hiding something please focus on this instead!" (sheeple "Oooh shiny!")

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Eat# obama what did you expect you sound like a rich wimpy kid in the schOol ground grow up and play fair now kidies

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
"Pretty Please?"

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
If Iran needs a reason to not send that thing back to the the US.

The can try this...

"Sorry there is an American embargo on all goods from Iran. So as much as we would lover to give your spy drone back we don't want to break American law."

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I think our dear President is a bit angry with the Israelis right now because some are saying that the Israelis killed the Iranian scientists and made it look like the US did it.

Classic Israeli false-flag operation if it is true.

So drone loss issue looks like the good old days.

I wonder if President Obama phoned up President Sakozy and said, "A couple of months ago we agreed Netnayahu was a liar, now he is a murderer."

Some members claim I am trying to make Israel look bad. Seems Israel is doing a great job of destroying itself.

new topics

top topics

join