It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mysterious Yucca Airstrip KUCC?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dpd11

You can take the wings off any airplane. I wouldn't call putting them on assembly any more than putting on a car tire assembly.

I guess you are not an American. Check out the 4th amendment.

Again you gloss over the cattle rustlers spied on with a drone. There is no denying this.

Well at least you gave up on the KEDW connection. That's a start.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I have no idea what any of that has to do with anything. Anyway... Obviously you're just another one of those paranoid people that is convinced the government is out to get you. No problem.

Next time I meet with one of the purchasing guys I deal with out there, I'll tell him to pass it on that they should stop spying on everybody. lol

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
^ I think you are being sarcastic...maybe?

I don't think there is any reason why we should know about certain stuff like this. I mean it is a secret after all, lol.

I agree. It needs to be kept secret so we keep the technology edge over our enemies. Look at Google Earth and use the time scale slider. You would be amazed what planes pops up on the bases in the area. Even when you see a plane it doesn't really mean that's what's really there. Camouflage is just as important from the air looking down.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dpd11

Two words: probable cause.

The clowns at GA threatened to call the sheriff if I didn't stop taking photos there. I guess they don't like being spied on. Needless to stay I hung around for a half hour more.

Perhaps Occupy LA should occupy the border of the General Atomics plants. Hey, if they didn't do anything wrong, General Atomics has nothing to hide, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join