It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cat inherits Millions $$

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
This is a story that may warm your heart, and if not, will definitely make you smile.

- A 4-year-old stray cat that was rescued from the streets of Rome has inherited a $13 million fortune from its owner.

Only in 2011.

this cat is a true rag to riches story...

Richest Feline Ever

PS. I did the math... and that is roughly 9 million cans of fancy feasts.

edit on 12-12-2011 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

PSS. The nurse who was taking care of the lady gets the cat + the money. Get this though, the nurse had no idea the lady was Wealthy. Now she gets 13 million dollars and.. a Cat.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
wow... I thought this was going to be a joke from Nick Swarsons Pretend time "Wheelchair cat, trust fund kitty"

look it up. It'll make this article that much more entertaining.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
wow... I thought this was going to be a joke from Nick Swarsons Pretend time "Wheelchair cat, trust fund kitty"

look it up. It'll make this article that much more entertaining.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Could've fed alot of kids with that.

And took care of the cat.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
What a waste of money.. I'm sure the person/persons responsible for taking care of the cat will have a fine life too.

One question.. if the cat dies .. where does all the money go?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

hahahahah YES!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
What a waste of money.. I'm sure the person/persons responsible for taking care of the cat will have a fine life too.

The nurse who was taking care of the lady gets the cat + the money. Get this though, the nurse had no idea the lady she was taking care of was Wealthy. Now she gets 13 million dollars and a Cat.

That is what I call, #Winning

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

It will probably be fought over and benefit nobody...

Funny thing is I was just reading this online and thought wth?!

I understand she had no family and her cat was her family but that much money could have helped so many. I did see that it goes to the nurse via the cat who took care of her (the 94yr old lady). So it seems the nurse will be in charge? Not sure but I hope the money goes to a good cause besides a cat that can't do a thing with it....I love cats but leaving a cat millions?!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Isn't the first cat.

Remember the cat that just inherited millions out in Florida?
edit on 12-12-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Isn't the first cat.

Remember the cat that just inherited millions out in Florida?
edit on 12-12-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

but this is the RICHEST cat.

However not the richest animal.....

There is a German Shepard who inherited over 250 million apparently...

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
So.. is the nurse single? Is the cat? Ive got 3 male cats, and I could be single for 13 million..

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Cats world-over are licking themselves to gear up for the Occupy Cat Street.
edit on 12-12-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
wrong thread
edit on 12/12/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Some more detailed information: And for those asking if the cat gets the money or if the cat dies etc: Italian Law prohibits animals from receiving money.

When the elderly woman's health began to decline in 2009, the heiress made arrangements for him to be cared for after her death. Under Italian law it's forbidden for animals to inherit money directly, so her plan was to leave the estate to her beloved feline through an animal welfare organization, who would be given the task of looking after the kitty.

However, after several organizations failed to live up to her standards, she decided instead to leave the money to Stefania, a woman she met at the park, who would sometimes bring her own cat over to play with Tommaso. Stefania, who is also a nurse, took care of the woman in her final months, up until she passed away two weeks ago at the age of 94.

For her part, Stefania claims that Assunta made no indication of her extreme wealth, telling Italian newspaper Il Messaggero, "I promised her that I would look after the cat when she was no longer around. She wanted to be sure that Tommaso would be loved and cuddled. But I never imagined that she had this sort of wealth. She was very discreet and quiet, I knew very little of her private life. She only told me that she suffered from loneliness a lot."

www.catsparella.com...

The lady who actually gets the money originally met the old rich lady IN A PARK?!?

If that's not a lesson to treat old strangers you meet randomly on the street nicely because they may be old rich heir-less cat owners willing to leave you millions just because your the first nice person they met, I don't know what is.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

The world is a laughing matter...

That's one rich kitty. Can afford that fancy feast now.

Seen this story on the news along with the German Shepherd who inherited all that $$$$.

If you aren't laughing, you aren't paying attention to the world. Sure there is doom, gloom, and misery, but then there is also lots of

Stay tuned, the fun has just begun. This is by far nowhere near craziest story you will hear and see.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Stay tuned, the fun has just begun. This is by far nowhere near craziest story you will hear and see.

What do you know that you aren't telling us?
Cmon galad..spit it out..

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Ok Ok, heres the skiny...Not only are cats millionaires, but on another planet in this very system they are also multi billionaires.

You see I told you so! trust me there are even more crazier stuff then that. And some things you would not want to know, because then you can never unknow it.

...Sometimes ignorance is bliss...And so enjoy the bliss, for nothing lasts.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

Ok Ok, heres the skiny...Not only are cats millionaires, but on another planet in this very system they are also multi billionaires.

You see I told you so! trust me there are even more crazier stuff then that. And some things you would not want to know, because then you can never unknow it.

...Sometimes ignorance is bliss...And so enjoy the bliss, for nothing lasts.

Interesting..

may I kindly ask how you know this?.. .. Did you read it in a book?

Or are you pulling out tails..with tales..? not sure..

Please u2u me with the answer if you don't wish to put it out on this thread.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Or are you pulling out tails..with tales..? not sure..

lol gabby you just rhymed....Did you just get cooler or were you always this cool.

But yes I am pulling your tail with tales.

Now please return to your regular'y scheduled programming. Move along gabby nothing to see here.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

lol gabby you just rhymed....Did you just get cooler or were you always this cool. But yes I am pulling your tail with tales. Now please return to your regular'y scheduled programming. Move along gabby nothing to see here.

hmmmph .. I have never been cool or hot.. just tepid..somewhat like you..

You have so many tales... but..I do not have a tail to pull....

but speaking of tails.. you really should cover up your avatars sexual parts....such a big strong brute of a guy... but.. but...oh wait..its his armor..protecting his tail..

Now please return to your regular'y scheduled programming. Move along gabby nothing to see here.

You're NOT the boss of me...

edit on 17-12-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join