Flu jab gave our six-year-old son narcolepsy: Boy slept for up to 19 HOURS a day after reaction to v

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Do you know why you've never met anyone whos died from the flu?

Wait for it.. wait for it..

Vaccines.

My grandma has different stories.

Also, we need more distinct proof than "My son took a jab and got this disease." How do we know that he didnt have it before? How do we know that he doesn't have it at all? There are far too many attention whores these days to simply take things at face value even if they do agree with your position.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rationalistswagger
People have different reactions to drugs, that's nothing new.
Sounds like some fear mongering again.

It's hardly fear mongering when reaction after reaction is observed for a shot has never been proven to actually work and that without, few people would die of the flu anyway.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Said it before and I'll say it again - even though vaccines are our only "defense" - they do NOT work. The fundamental idea is flawed, flawed, flawed.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Do people now know not to blindly take big pharm vaccines, especially when they are being pushed as much as the swine flu was, or is the dominant mindset still "Why would they hurt me? This so I can become healthy again."
I have never trusted big pharm vaccinations, and never will. It is not the money trail that scares me, but more of that I do not know just what is being injected into my body. I would rather let my immune system build itself up, and avoid worse diseases obtained through vaccines. I have yet to fall deadly ill, and have a cold maybe every two years, without those yearly shots.
And why exactly are they not taking responsibility? God forbid they compensate the family of a boy who now has a serious sleeping disease because of their shot. I wouldn't be surprised if they just tell them to just take this other shot and you will be better again, just like you were before you took the other shot.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
No way to be sure if this is true. People will do anything, even use their children, if they think there may be a payoff for them. They could be making up the story so that the government or pharma company pay them off.

Fact is vaccines work. If they didn't polio would still be a common, incurable affliction. But just like with any drug, a small percentage of the population will suffer adverse effects. All things considered society has benefited greatly from vaccines.

edit on 12-12-2011 by TheComte because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
At the same time Finland's government has admitted the link and is compensating for the damage as much as they can. As a narcoleptic and a Finn I've been interested in this. Funny how they can say there that there is no link.
the flue vaccine is also linked to GBS or Gulliam Barr syndrome as well

A warning that the new swine flu jab is linked to a deadly nerve disease has been sent by the Government to senior neurologists in a confidential letter. The letter from the Health Protection Agency, the official body that oversees public health, has been leaked to The Mail on Sunday, leading to demands to know why the information has not been given to the public before the vaccination of millions of people, including children, begins. It tells the neurologists that they must be alert for an increase in a brain disorder called Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS), which could be triggered by the vaccine. GBS attacks the lining of the nerves, causing paralysis and inability to breathe, and can be fatal. The letter, sent to about 600 neurologists on July 29, is the first sign that there is concern at the highest levels that the vaccine itself could cause serious complications. It refers to the use of a similar swine flu vaccine in the United States in 1976 when: More people died from the vaccination than from swine flu. 500 cases of GBS were detected. The vaccine may have increased the risk of contracting GBS by eight times. The vaccine was withdrawn after just ten weeks when the link with GBS became clear.
This is how my mother passed

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Narcolepsy is diagnosed very easily. Also noone can ever fake cataplectic seizures. Noone. Ever. Your muscles go so limb that you're in danger of choking in your own tongue. Even if held in perfectly upright position just your tongues tendants snap loose and it hurts like hell. Also the "normal" sleep can be diagnosed with brain monitoring. I doubt that anyone can fake that.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
Fact is vaccines work. If they didn't polio would still be a common, incurable affliction. But just like with any drug, a small percentage of the population will suffer adverse effects. All things considered society has benefited greatly from vaccines.

there is a....you guess it .....a "conspiracy" on the polio vaccine itself and whether or not polio was on the decline before the vaccine became available.

www.whale.to...
is one article about it.
edit on 12-12-2011 by Vardoger because: (no reason given)

www.whale.to...
another more in depth.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I know this thread is about flu vaccines but since you're saying all vaccines are a good thing I'm sure you probably support the Gardasil HPV vaccine. Here are 26 deaths attributed to it.

VAERS Line List Report

The information was obtained through the FDA Freedom Of Information Act.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I always see these headlines and wonder why they get so many people against vaccines. You folks do know that there are rare cases where vaccines AREN'T safe right? Sometimes people can have severe reactions to vaccines. Yet these few cases cause people to ignore the fact that 99% of the time vaccines are effective.
We can:

Have horrible diseases that unnecessarily kill millions

or

Have vaccines that save millions but can, in rare cases, cause harm

The anti-vax movement, which links many illnesses to vaccines without any evidence, is far more dangerous than the vaccines themselves. Do we REALLY want diseases that have been effectively wiped out to make a come back based on speculation and the few rare instances that someone is actually harmed by a vaccine?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
fact that 99% of the time vaccines are effective.

That is not fact. (or in a more trolling manner) Prove it.

The anti-vax movement, which links many illnesses to vaccines without any evidence,

I take it you don't read many anti-vax research papers?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
From the second article I posted above....

Paralysis started to rise only after the Salk vaccine had begun in April 1955. It proved to be so hazardous that by November 1955, all European countries, with the exception of Denmark, had cancelled or discontinued their Salk vaccine programs. Canada postponed its Salk vaccine program July 29th of that year. In the U.S., Newark, N.J. stopped inoculations in June, 1955, while Idaho and Utah took similar action in July, followed shortly by Massachusetts [Morris Beale's American Capsule News, Oct. 15th, 1955]. By January 1, 1957, 17 states had rejected their supplies of Salk polio vaccine. During that year, the NY Times reported that very nearly half the paralytic cases, and three-quarters of the non-paralytic cases in children between the ages of 5 and 14 years occurred in vaccinated children. After two years of Salk vaccinations, paralytic polio increased nationally about 50% from 1957 to 1958, and about 80% from 1958 to 1959.

I think the 99% effective rate you tout should be amended.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Smallpox eradicated by vaccine saving approximately 5 million lives per year. Now compare that to your 26 deaths tentatively linked to the Gardisil vaccine. Maybe the Gardisil vaccine is bad, I don't know. It's happened before in isolated cases so it wouldn't surprise me. That does not mean that all vaccines are bad, or that it is a flawed procedure.

The benefits of the smallpox, measles, diptheria, tuberculosis, polio vaccines, just to name a few, far outweigh the few cases where a vaccine has gone bad. By all means don't get vaccinated against these diseases if you don't want to. Don't get your children vaccinated. Doesn't bother me in the least. Be prepared to homeschool them though. We don't want un-immunized kids walking around among the healthy. Especially when dealing with things like tuberculosis, which can spread far and wide before anyone knows they have it.

www.unicef.org...

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

again...the other side of the small pox story...
www.whale.to...

[Telling quote] "In 1926, 130 members of the Dallas (Tex.) Chamber of Commerce cancelled their trip to Mexico because vaccination was required as a precedent to entrance. Nearly a 100 medical men, at a conference in Dallas, went to Mexico, after they obtained permission to enter without being vaccinated. Think this over before you submit your child to this evil and superstitious rite."--Dr Shelton DC

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vardoger

again...the other side of the small pox story...
www.whale.to...

[Telling quote] "In 1926, 130 members of the Dallas (Tex.) Chamber of Commerce cancelled their trip to Mexico because vaccination was required as a precedent to entrance. Nearly a 100 medical men, at a conference in Dallas, went to Mexico, after they obtained permission to enter without being vaccinated. Think this over before you submit your child to this evil and superstitious rite."--Dr Shelton DC

So, you're saying that smallpox being eradicated is a hoax, or that the hoax is that the vaccine didn't work to eradicate it? Not sure what you mean by the 'other side of the story.' I don't see another side.

Another thing. That whale.to website is just a blog by a conspiracy theorist. It is not a medical website. All the articles on there are opinions, not medical facts. Using that for a source is the same as using Alex Jones Infowars; just not credible.

Show me a peer reviewed study that shows the smallpox vaccine was a hoax. Then I may change my mind about it.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Other side being against the proposed effectiveness of vaccines in general.

I'm on the fence on vaccines. I have been vax'd for most things excluding measles/mumps (sibling reaction) and have no side effects I know of. I just don't like the "vaccines work 100% of the time and if you don't get the latest you will die" spiel we hear from the Gov/CDC/WHO. Currently they have a bad track record for pushing through vaccines with not enough research into the long/short term affects and relaying the known dangers to the populace. I take everything I hear from MSM doctors with a grain of salt...much like I do with that whale site.

However one cannot brush aside the facts they do bring up and still tout ALL vaccines to be 100% safe and work all the time, that the "VAX conspirators" are a bunch of hippies that won't conform to modern science. We can see now in our society the rise of generation RX...where people's health is secondary to Corporate profit. To blindly follow the "medical experts" will seriously degrade the bodies natural ability to heal.

It's now obvious there is a war on naturalistic/homeopathic doctors, research, and medicine. It's because instead of prescribing you the latest big name drug $$$, they will send you to a masseuse for back pain, take Vit-C for the common cold...There's no PROFIT for the Corporation.

So yes that whale site I quoted can be passed off as a "conspirator"s drivel....I'll take what I hear from them with a bit less salt than the Global Health Cabal because in the end the one's spouting the conspiracies usually have nothing to gain, and everything to loose.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by e11888
When childhood autism rises from nearly nothing to its current day levels in less than 50 years theres obviously something wrong and its not natural. Vaccines are meant to make you retarded or kill you. Thats what eugenics does.

Yes, it's called the introduction of GMO foods..that coincided with the rise in autism.

There is a difference between life-saving childhood vaccines...and yearly mix and match, untested flu vaccines. I cannot imagine why anyone would take a flu shot.
edit on 12-12-2011 by scary because: add

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

These types of news stories makes me so angry, I would want to walk up to the designer of the flu vaccine and punch him square in the chops! Stupid people!!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Have any of you considered that this whole anti-vaccination campaign was started by the Ruling Elites in order to get people to stop getting them? The result being that more people get sick and die to further their depopulation agenda?

Fifty to a hundred million people died in the Spanish Flu Epidemic not even that long ago. It would seem a lot easier to kill us without vaccines rather than with them.

Think about it. They can kill a few dozen with vaccines, or not even provide vaccines and let millions die each year.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

Said it before and I'll say it again - even though vaccines are our only "defense" - they do NOT work. The fundamental idea is flawed, flawed, flawed.

Soficrow know what he's talking about.
I'm not gonna do it ever again, 1 shot in 48 years was enough for me.
The human immune system is an amazing animal.

new topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join