Flu jab gave our six-year-old son narcolepsy: Boy slept for up to 19 HOURS a day after reaction to v

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Flu jab gave our six-year-old son narcolepsy: Boy slept for up to 19 HOURS a day after reaction to vaccine

www.dailymail.co.uk

The parents of a schoolboy who was struck down with narcolepsy after receiving a flu vaccine, said the Government should have carried out more tests before issuing the drug.

Josh Hadfield, 6, lost muscle control and started sleeping for up to 19 hours every day just three weeks after getting the swine flu vaccine Pandemrix.

He would fall asleep up to every five minutes - even when he was walking, eating and swimming - and suffer sudden bouts of cataplexy (loss of muscle tone) when he laughed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 12-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: title

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This is the same vaccine that has been linked to Narcolepsy across Europe, but GSK still denies the link.

I will go ahead and admit that there is no proof that this kid's illness was caused by the vaccine, but the shoe fits.

Vaccines are not as safe as they're made out to be and this is becoming more and more evident each year. Humans have become nothing more than profit generating guinea pigs.

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
It absolutely disgusts me how we are used as Guinea Pigs for these drugs. No one in my family has had a flu shot in over ten years and we have yet to get the flu. We get colds every once in awhile but I cant say that we have ever even had the flu! People, STOP getting these flu shots! That's what your white blood cells are for!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

There's no way you will ever see me getting any of these shots, and I rarely get sick. It's so rare that I can't even remember the last time I had a sniffle.

The people I know who get the shot still end up getting terribly sick each year, sometimes more than once during the flu season. I will take my chances with my immune system thank you very much.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The only time I've been sick over the last couple of years was a bout of shingles in 2006 and hang overs....

You know, it's a shame that you and I get in such heated debates over American politics because it seems that everything else we see eye to eye on.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hell, he could have died from the flu.

Sh** happens, get over it.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by WillowToad

His immune system had a better chance combating the flu versus a serious case of narcolepsy. The poor kid now suddenly falls asleep while walking, I don't see this in the same light as you do. I personally have never met anyone who has died of the flu, never, not once. I know it happens, but it's usually elderly people or others with pre-existing conditions which complicated things.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Is there a shot we can take to protect us from Government Experimentation (GE)? I heard Ron Paul is going to start rolling that out soon...

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by WillowToad

His immune system had a better chance combating the flu versus a serious case of narcolepsy. The poor kid now suddenly falls asleep while walking, I don't see this in the same light as you do. I personally have never met anyone who has died of the flu, never, not once. I know it happens, but it's usually elderly people or others with pre-existing conditions which complicated things.

Wiki

People over 50 years old, very young children and people of any age with chronic medical conditions are more likely to get complications from influenza, such as pneumonia, bronchitis, sinus, and ear infections.

Basically, most deaths are from the flu are because of pre existing conditions. From what I can tell, people who die from the flu are actually succumbing to fluid in the lungs.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
People have different reactions to drugs, that's nothing new.
Sounds like some fear mongering again.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
It absolutely disgusts me how we are used as Guinea Pigs for these drugs. No one in my family has had a flu shot in over ten years and we have yet to get the flu. We get colds every once in awhile but I cant say that we have ever even had the flu! People, STOP getting these flu shots! That's what your white blood cells are for!

Smh... or you can just pray and let jebus take away your sickness.
You're not that bright are you? Some people have immune systems.
I took flu shots and nothing happened to me.. .freaking creep

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by rationalistswagger

I think it's more than just fear mongering, this is genuine concern from relatives of children who became narcoleptic after getting this specific vaccine.

At least 12 countries have reported a possible link between a swine flu jab and a rare sleeping disorder, the World Health Organization has confirmed.

Source

The low population density nation of Finland had 52 cases alone, this sudden increase in narcolepsy just appeared out of nowhere? Sorry, I must be fear mongering

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
That's awful. I wish your son a speedy recovery. I hope that the courts and lawyers treat you better than I've experienced. Eg: "PROVE your son didn't sleep 19 hours a day before this happened.....or PROVE he could tie his shoes and remember his address prior to the incident. Of course, all proof will be thrown out of court for some odd reason......and they'll say it's just a 'coincidence' or diagnose him with a mental illness and put him on psychiatric drugs that if you don't administer, they'll lock you up. Meanwhile, the idiot who broke their pinky in a car accident will collect $100,000.00 Oh, I'm proud to be an American.....
edit on 12/12/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
and the SOBs are taking no responsibilty for the side effects of this vaccine.
but bbc news not 5 mins ago said they expected side effects but it's something like 17% higher than they expected. if they expected then the admit guilt right, how can they still claim no responsibilty?
edit on 12/12/2011 by listerofsmeg because: spelling sucks

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by rationalistswagger

Smh... or you can just pray and let jebus take away your sickness.
You're not that bright are you? Some people have immune systems.
I took flu shots and nothing happened to me.. .freaking creep

Wow...I never once brought religion into this. You should try learning about human physiology instead of putting your energy into thinking up witty put downs...Im a creep?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
When the swine flu appeared, never got a chance to get the shot because I was already sick from it (swine flu) which was a hardcore experience from my fibromyalgia point of view.

Since then, I didn't get another flu shot and never felt better.

BUT, that doesn't mean I don't trust vaccines. Just those that seems to be pushed by the industry.

They can protect you but can make your immune system somewhat lazy. Like antibiotics. You won't be able to defend yourself if the virus have more stamina than your system.

In this case, there was clearly an overreaction from the shot. If the boy lived in a sterile-like environment, that could explain why it happened. I hope for this boy that he'll eventually recover.

I have to say that the swine flu is quite unique in my own experience. It actually changed my life in a positive way because the last times I got the flu, I barely felt it.

Something tells me that the problems coming from this vaccine has to do with the H1N1 virus itself because it has changed the way my own immune system responds. Had allergies in fall season before, not anymore.

Would be interesting to know about those who caught the swine flu and if it also changed their lives like me.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Influenza used to be called 'the old mans friend' , anyway, I get a cold once every two years, perhaps its so long between bouts because I have honey on my breakfast cereal, some people know honey has antibodies in it, cuts and scratches heal quicker since I started taking the honey regularly.
As for that jab, the firm producing it is not going to admit liability, it would go broke in court.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
When childhood autism rises from nearly nothing to its current day levels in less than 50 years theres obviously something wrong and its not natural. Vaccines are meant to make you retarded or kill you. Thats what eugenics does.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
At the same time Finland's government has admitted the link and is compensating for the damage as much as they can. As a narcoleptic and a Finn I've been interested in this. Funny how they can say there that there is no link.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join