It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was at Lucifer's / Luzbel's house last night.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix

Do you mind linking me to the story you were telling me about in that thread? It seems like quite the compilation.
Or just roughly a page estimate? If possible.

Thanks.

Here's one,
enjoy.

David Grouchy

Lugh was ingenious. One Irish tale relates of how the god travelled to Tara, and arrived during a feast for the royal court. Lugh was met by the gatekeeper, and was asked what talent he had, for it was a tradition there that only those who had a special ability could enter the palace. The god said: "I am a wright", to which the gatekeeper replied "We already have a wright, your services aren't needed here". Lugh persisted "I am a smith". Again, the guard said the court had a smith that was quite adequate; but the god was not to be dissuaded. Lugh then noted that he was also a champion, a swordsman nonpareil, a harpist, a hero, a poet, an historian, a sorcerer, and a craftsman. The gatekeeper merely nodded his head, and stated bluntly that all these trades were represented in the court by other members of the Tuatha de Danaan. "Ah, but you do have an individual who possesses all of them simultaneously?", was Lugh's clever reply. The guard was forced to admit his defeat, and so Lugh entered and joined the festivities.

Lugh: Celtic Sun God

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Here is something someone shared with me when I finally shared that experience with him. In it he kept wanting to marry me, which was odd, why was he doing this. Well, my friend said he probably wanted the dna, ie. the Fallen ones are removed from Light/Soul Progression and so, someone who is closer to Father/Family's Love energy would have more of the likeness of Family above and so they wanted to use that dna. This is not necessarily physical. Our astral are like layers of real body, but resemble more the purity of the light within. In other words just like you can affect your dna with words, like in the Russian study, you can affect your spirit body with thoughts, actions, beliefs, the choices we make daily.

We come in as love and some come in with this more clearly in them, really feeling the loss of a wonderful home while on earth. And earth is all about breeding out the love and corrupting souls the way TPTB run it.

Its kind of odd, everyone thinks its the physical dna they want, but its actually the spirit/soul/astral dna they want.
edit on 12-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Don't freak out too much, it sounds extremely interesting, and I'm a little jealous. Just make sure you keep your wits about you, and keep an open mind. Don't agree to anything and don't be fearful. Be steadfast, and absorb all the info you can and bring it back for us!

Cool, thanks.

Not really freaked out as such... More surprised or extremely intrigued.

So if I ever dream about him again. I'll be sure to post it.
Think I need to start keeping a diary of all these things.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

It's an interesting story.

I couldn't access your link but google searched it.

After reading a bit, I don't think it has anything to do with Lugh. There are some similarities like the mountain side, etc. But not much else.

I love learning about new things though, and I've never heard of Lugh so, thanks

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I'm kinda getting what you're saying but not completely sure who you are referring to as "he".

And I wanted to ask you, how would I know for sure when I'm not experiencing a dream?
Most of my 'dreams' are like this. They feel so real that when I wake up, I'm not sure where I am. Then I wonder if I'm still dreaming or not.

Another thing, why am I experiencing my dreams in the 3rd person? I am always watching myself from an angle, always the from the back left side of myself. And always hovering slightly above myself.

This particular dream, at times I was quite a few feet away. Like being a fly in the air, watching the scenario, and causing it at the same time.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

They are real, in the true realm, here is more like dream testing ground without memories, in a kind of condensed dna body suit, which is still just coding or sound vibration, its like wearing a veil on self. The other realm is not all straight forward, its many level of realms and densities from winterlands to summerlands and even constructs, thoughtscapes.

Everyone leaves their body when they're in certain brain waves, at least that is what I discovered. So while a few dreams may just be random things popping up from our lives, certain dreams stand out.

The "he" in mine was more like Lucifer or Satan and there were others with him, some were beautiful like he was, and some were like gargoyles or macho tough types. It felt like an underground bowl or cave like bowl with real angels flanking the sides because I kept asking for help, while I was showing images of soul mates, lovers holding hands, sunshine walks in the park, home, family, happiness, and I kept being told I was doing just fine, but all my energy was sucked out like a vacuum and didn't feel like this was fine in the least. Plus at the time, hell and fallen ones where just poltergeist, peoples pent up angry energies, pain, negative emotions and beliefs in my mind. Not real to me.

We all have free will, so there are those entities that do not choose to come into testing grounds, but graviated towards harming others or self gain.

I have feeling he can create any number of traps and tests for people.

You saw right through him, so were on a higher level of awareness. I did my best to wake them up but other than thinking the one in my dreams was Satan or Lucifer, didn't have a memory directly of him. It was something that had seemed so illogical to me and had rejected it. Why would they choose to war love and family? Made no sense at all, though now have some more understanding how hard the testing ground is and free will, that allows one to take more at another's expense and then like a bully when hurt and feeling ashamed, externalize guilt by blaming the victim or others, never dealing with the stuff that needs work within. So it makes more sense as a series of failings over time and then losing sanity itself with loss of light and consciousness. If you don't try to understand and empathize with others, you are shrinking not growing. But at the time all I had was the religious shallow versions to go on, and they didn't make sense.

I don't think that was a dream you had, and since you were brought there with your partner, who just accepted him as someone in the know in the astrals, someone helpful, rather than seeing through the trap, this suggests there are a lot of constructs and distortions here for people even in their dream times. It also means you can see through it.
edit on 12-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I wonder what the implication of half in water half without means? Here, I think of those levels under the ocean, the under ocean and underground bases, and what amounts to Lemuria if North America, or Atlantis if Europe/UK/Ireland. Annanuki. Or, something else, for example, have seen the universe, this lower 3d/4d, as an ocean of waves. That might class him as one of the negative controllers of our matrix, the matrix within the Matrix, wherein the real matrix, the school is a womb, where we are birthed from but, then it was hijacked.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

regarding your thread, i appreciate you sharing this. sounded too close to real. regarding the scalextric (sp),
are you sure it wasn't a train set? maybe he got a touch of the mid-life buy a sportscar urge. perhaps it wasn't
an attack on you and your bf, rather, maybe nothing more than a polite meet. after all, nothing you have stated
imo warrants you to profess to a bad outcome up to now.

thought i'd share this one with you.occasionally since it happened, i get the same smell and feeling.
could be wind but you just never know!

in my vision many moons ago, i am in the porch of a very old bare orthodox-type church.
it was quite dark but features could be seen. i walked over to the left side and became aware
of the smell of old books. i approached a chancery-type entrance and lifted the dark musty blanket
covering the arched entrance. to my right was a man. the only thing i became aware that i
must avoid is to stare into this mans eyes. he was quite old,grey hair and beard-on. the conversation
was brief. i looked at some shelves in front of me that housed rolled-up manuscripts. they were
everywhere. the room was packed with them. i then asked if i could see one. a nod was perceived
out of the corner of my eye as i was aware that if i directly looked at him, it would be wakey-wakey
time. i approached the shelf at shoulder height and lifted a very old manuscript off and unrolled it.
it contained a side view of a fly, drawn about the size approx 12" or 300mm in length. i
remember a feeling of being astounded and thinking 'is this an original?' only to be answered not by
a voice but a feeling that was overwhelming. never forgot that one!

regards fakedirt

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

Hi,

Thanks for sharing...

A fly??? I wonder what that means.

What I find most interesting is that you could smell. You say it was a vision, would you mind elaborating on that a bit? Were you sleeping or meditating, or what?

It's weird, I have a scene in my head from what you described. I now have a 'memory' of a place I've never been to- not even in a dream. That's pretty cool.

Oh, by the way- this from another dream I had and posted it here.

Can I quote myself?? lol

For some reason I knew that one of them was Satan... It was androgynous, both male and female at the same time. It looked like a beautiful girl with short hair wearing a suit. Black, white and red. There was no talking involved. As it approached me, we were smiling at each other. For some reason I knew not to talk to it.

I killed satan in a dream.
edit on 12-12-2011 by Tripple_Helix because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

i have had the smell and feeling come to me over a dozen times since the initial occasion. this spans approx twenty years. at the time i suppose i was meditating/semi awake but aware of my surroundings. i used to read and research into the early hours 'where the candle burns brightest', i understand. on occasion i would meditate on certain passages within a wide range of books. several books were usually started and continued. my limit these days is three books at a time max although i have a few more pending.

thoughts that went through my head then and now.
then-- i was astounded at the side view of the fly. superb 'engineering' ,shape/power to weight, in fact a reveal of imo absolute perfection in design/efficiency/function. the feeling was, this was penned/quilled whatever, by the designer themself. first time i ever cried without being sad.

now-- i guess it holds comfort for me in some way, like in times of silliness, it's a good thought to remember. i feel a good outcome came from this up to now and as always, it's a constant work in progress.

regards fakedirt.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Just referring to a Rolling Stone lyric. Felt it kind of fit. No offense. Just in case you are the only person who hasn't heard that song here you go www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join