It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was at Lucifer's / Luzbel's house last night.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Alright so.. Where should I start...

This is my second dream of 'the devil'. It was extremely strange.

I was in this huge building that was still being finished. It was magnificent. Huge staircases, the railing were made of those twirly iron designs you would only see in the houses of "the elite".

Even though there were still builders there, there were already people working in it. This is where I find it to become strange. Everyone that works there is an extremely good looking, tall female with black hair. All wearing corporate wear. The appearance of these people just made me feel ----" somethings up here".

Then I saw this man... Around age 40. Hair is starting to go gray. VERY handsome. Dressed to impress. He is the owner of this building.

When I saw him, I knew there was something about him...

Main scene: At Luzbel's House:

My boyfriend is with me. I am crying and trying to convince him that this man is indeed Lucifer. He is trying to calm me.

(I wish I could draw this for you!)

I am standing at the face of a mountain that drops straight into the ocean. There is a small platform to stand on, maybe 2 meters wide. There is a big door that opens up into his "house" (it's so huge, I can't really call it a house) the door slides up, does not open outward or inward and maybe 7-8 meters wide. There is also a pyramid on my right, that measures the tide. You can only enter through this door at low tide. It was more of a 'pinnacle pyramid' very tall and thin... About my height.

He opens the door. He was expecting us... He shakes my hand and says "pleased to meet you". I say- pleased to meet you too. I lock a stare with him and communicate with him in my mind by saying "I know who you are". He looked at me, lifted his chin slightly and welcomed us in.

We walk down a beautifully lit stone hallway. There were old biblical scrolls in glass cases in the center of the floor. By now, he knows I'm onto him and is spitefully being extremely charming and polite with my boyfriend, who was holding an ice tray, and about to pour them a drink. Lucifer was busy with some hobby, I'm not sure- it could have been a scalextric set.

This is what blows my mind-

I am desperately pondering how I am going to get him to admit who he is...

Out of no where, I turn around to them and shout " LUEZBEL!!!!" (I suppose that I though I would be able to catch him off guard by shouting his name. But why did I shout 'Luezbel' ?
I have NEVER EVER heard of that name in my life.

He then used his mind to cause my boyfriends arms to cramp up. He shouted in pain.
Lucifer, did this to get at me. To teach me a 'lesson' or scare me.

Now I know this was all a dream, but why would I shout that name. I don't know it.

I googled it this morning and found out that it is a Spanish name for Lucifer. It is however spelled- LUZBEL.
Although in my dream I pronounced it LUEZBEL...

Seriously- I have no idea why I dream this crap or where it comes from...

Any thoughts?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Your dream sounds like your boyfriend is under attack by Satan. That dream would freak me out! I would personally pray and ask God to protect me!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I think it's your subconscious speaking to you, You may have never recalled hearing Luzbel, but perhaps you did but paid no attention to it and your subconscious mind remembered. Just my opinion, but I think your boyfriend is befriending someone that you do not approve of and feel it will only get him and possibly you into trouble.

This is all just my opinion though.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

Early Judaism portrays the devil as a female. Jezebel was heavily influenced by darkness. This is probably where that name is coming from?? It's funny that you guessed his name when he said "pleased to meet you".

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BACONHAWK

only signed in to star that hahaha awesome \m/

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Do you think that maybe the name is Lucifer and Jezebel combined? Perhaps something dark with both masculine and feminine aspects?

Most dream translators will tell you that a house typically represents yourself. In addition to being "the devil" Lucifer was also originally known as "the tester" or the bringer of light before he went all rebellious and defied God. Put it all together and it sounds like there's an issue within yourself that you need to deal with, or one that you're starting to see. Maybe it's something that has the potential to hurt your boyfriend. Identifying a thing by its true name is the beginning of your power over it. If I were you, I would do some soul searching along those lines.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Did you spell the name shouted phonetically?

If you did,
it could have been Lugh, or as shouted, Lugh's Bel.
Which spelled the way it's sounds could be luez bel, or luezbel as you wrote it.

Because if that's who you were dealing with it's not the Devil.
It's one of the trapped gods of old, waiting for the last day to be set free.

Here's a picture of Lugh.
Is this the person from the dream?
Maybe not dressed like a bronze age Robbin Hood anymore.

David Grouchy

edit on 12-12-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BACONHAWK

It's funny that you guessed his name when he said "pleased to meet you".

I didn't. I shouted his name once we were inside, after he started to get cushy with my bf.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

That wasn't a dream. It was nearly lucid, in being very clearly detailed, and Lucid/Nde/Obe are all a realm. In my striving for attempting to achieve conscious obe, in meditation, when I suddenly had a lower brain wave kick in, it seemed I stopped breathing and starting to leap from my body, but paused when aware I was conscious. There were two of me, my body felt asleep. Another time, my friend and I shared an lucid psi journey each experiencing the same details. Its a realm.

I call the negatives here, Sirius and Orion, etc, the Corporation, or as in Fallen, the Incorporation.

You are waking up and remembering soul memories too, in that, you recognized his name. You're not a small light yourself but a bigger one. So seek positivity and goodness within, and to do the work you came to do.

I wonder if your partner there wanted you to go? Maybe he felt this was a true enlightened group of guides or something, which then attends to alot of the guidance and astral contstructs as being traps and disinfo really He seemed to think it was something different and only you recognized the trap.

Its very good info to have.
edit on 12-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

I'm not quite sure what you mean...

Other than that, no- he didn't have a mustache.
But it's quite interesting to me that he did have a hobby. (other than supposedly deceiving and torturing people in hell.. lol )

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
But it's quite interesting to me that he did have a hobby.

Up until he started seducing your boyfriend.
Was it the hobby or him that he found intriguing.

David Grouchy

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
In the thread "Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain"
the legend was laid down that the great mountain is symbolism for where some ancient god/king of old is entombed until the end of time, or judgement day, or what ever depending on the religion. The giant mountain next to the sea, and the guy who was into a hobby, just all struck me as very Lugh.

In modern terms Lugh is Luke Skywalker. Glowing sword, missing hand, dad/grandad is evil. The parallels are quite striking. Even the names, Luke and Lugh show similarities. But Lugh was more of a King Arthur meets Merlin in his prime. Hence the two feathers in his cap.

David Grouchy

Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain"
Flags: 725
Stars: 446
edit on 12-12-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity!

Wow, your posts are always very enlightening and interesting. So, I thank you for taking the time to reply.

It was very detailed, yes.. I remember the tiled granite flooring of the first building as well as every single detail of 'Lucifer's/ Luzbel's" house.

It was so amazing, this place was in the middle of nowhere. Basically, at high tide it would be half way under the water level. The lighting inside, golden downlights. The floors: smoothed out dark beige 'concrete/stone'. Black tube metal railings about 10cm thick. The walls: raw rock, a dark shade of yellow and 'veins' of orange brown.

The door that slides up: either black metal or slate.

He was wearing at his house was completely different from what he was wearing at his workplace. I found that interesting. At work he was wearing a full suit. At home: Dark brown linen, three quarter shirt. Same fabric and color pants. Sandals.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I'm not sure whether you are making fun of me or not...

But, I am reading the link. Thanks for that. It sounds interesting.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Nice story. It sounds like you handled it well in your dream and also now in your conscious. I don't know if I believe in those other realms or not, but I will say that there is no need to antagonize a being from there, or prove that you know who they are. Be the strong silent type. Don't be led astray, but don't give up your hand too quickly either. Just observe, take it all in, find out what the play is.

The dream sounds very interesting. Were you disappointed or relieved when you woke up?

On the same subject, surely you have heard it before, but the Devil is a man of wealth and taste. What's puzzling you is the nature of his game. Cause after all, he's you and me.
Lyrics

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix

I'm not sure whether you are making fun of me or not...

But, I am reading the link. Thanks for that. It sounds interesting.

Me?
I'm just trying to not embarrass(sp?) myself in front of Unity_99,
who's posts I find enlightening as well.

David Grouchy

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Oh my %&@#* !

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name,
Ah, what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game.

I'm sorry, that's just freaky.
Believe it or not- I have never heard the song before. No jokes...

But yes- I'll take your advice on trying to be the observer.

And when I woke up, I wanted to go back to sleep to carry on with the dream. I was just so curious, but unfortunately I had to get up to put the geyser on so that I could have a hot shower, and not be late for work

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

He may have a different coloring for each person. And yet, though he represented light, he actually is the head of shadow, the abyss and therefore another name for all the heads, ie related to zeus, to enki/enlil/quetzcoatls, the great dragon/abbadon, etc. Whether they are one, or a group. And therefore Saturn and the dark star.

Years ago, the one, who was a "judge" who pulled me into this lower bowl, cave, abyss, with others, in experiences, where I kept trying to convert them all, was also an older sophistaicated man. He was around 40. My son described him too, with the same description, he had seen in my room. He had shoulder length or just above the shoulder, wavy dark hair, and was very handsome, sort of sophisticated yet magnetic. I saw him dressed like one of the judges in town, impeccable rich casual with buttery soft, black blazer out of lambskin type leather, ruffled white shirt. Looked like he would drive a mercedes benz, probably the kind grown from a seed. I thought the one I was dealing with was Satan.

www.engadget.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Okay.

Your posts still make me frown and laugh at the same time.

Do you mind linking me to the story you were telling me about in that thread? It seems like quite the compilation.
Or just roughly a page estimate? If possible.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Apparently he does require manners!

So if you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste
Use all your well-learned politesse
Or I'll lay your soul to waste, um yeah

Don't freak out too much, it sounds extremely interesting, and I'm a little jealous. Just make sure you keep your wits about you, and keep an open mind. Don't agree to anything and don't be fearful. Be steadfast, and absorb all the info you can and bring it back for us!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join