It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook Shuts Down Syrian TV Page after Uploading Video Showing ABC's Manipulation of Interview wi

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

www.abovetopsecret.com... nice, you are american no? you get all the money and fame no? this is a old old news!....

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sabalsis1972

Not that it's relevant, but I'm not American.

I will take the money and fame though

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadaMaster

you think they can't geolocate you with your ip address, and obviously find out your real name thru your service provider? congrats, you lose.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EspyderMan
I'd rather put my information up and filter it as I deem necessary, meaning I put up what I want the world to see and that's it, then sit and hide and pretend I am safe.
They can mine the crap out of my information, they won't get much out of it.

Why would they be mining your information?

Why should they read your information, in the first place?

Think about it, if they are really into reading "your" stuff ... don't you really think they're paranoid, schizofrenic and really really really scared of something?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31
Seriously..... This guys name is jihad?
really?!?
Jihad?
The mans name means 'holy war', are effing kidding me?

There many types of jihad and one of them is holywar. One of its meanings is spriritual struggle. Just a couple of minutes on google and you'll find the many types of jihad. I trust you'll find this useful.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Any social networking site is used purely for data mining. Twitter just turned over every single tweet since their inception. We are all the product of these so called free services. I say Google is the worst of them all. Your google account when linked to your Facebook, gmail, Chrome browser, search results and Android phone. They have every single bit of information about you. 1 password to unlock it all.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
SO we have ONE solution to be free ! Give Up Power !

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe he would be unaware of a killing involving a pop stars seditous speech in a song...And when he finds out, he states he feels no guilt for people he didnt kill.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Facebook Shuts Down Syrian TV Page after Uploading Video Showing ABC's Manipulation of Interview with President al-Assad

www.sana.sy

In an attempt to suppress the truth and in violation of the Syrians' right to self expression, Facebook adminsitraiton on Friday shut down the official page of the Syrian TV.

This step was taken after a video of a press conference by Foreign Affairs and Expatriates Ministry Spokesman Jihad Makdessi was uploaded on the page. The conference showed how the US TV channel ABC manipulated the content of their interview with President Bashar al-Assad and distorted it through editing and omission.

In response to this, Syrians on Facebook started a new page dedicated to the Syrian TV.
(visit the link for the full news article)

I am not surprised by ABC's actions, they are run by feminist's after all.. Facebook? I knew Zuckerberg was a scumbag thief, well yeah I guess their you have it.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

this is why I don't believe the:
drone thing
the libya thing
the anything the media comes up with.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31
Seriously..... This guys name is jihad?
really?!?
Jihad?
The mans name means 'holy war', are effing kidding me?

Back on topic though.

Yep this sure does appear to be pretty messed up.

It's things like this that make me constantly flip flop between "Conspiracy theorists are nutters" and "wait a minute these guys are onto something, no wonder they seem crazy, what they know is crazy"

We live in such a beautiful world don't we?

Maybe letting the crazies outta their straight-jackets and putting them on the non-crazies would be the sanest thing we could possibly do.

none of this makes sense or maybe im just dumb

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join