It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Aliens and UFO's racist?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

You are studying the wrong areas. I hope somebody mentioned, the first publicized abduction case in the US was Betty and Barney Hill, a black and white couple. It was discovered over a decade later that many people had events like this, where they would see a golden object in the sky, then a period of 1 to 2 hours would lapse without them realizing it. It turns out that aliens captured them, hypnotized them to erase their memory of the event, and returned them again. The people knew something had happened in this missing time gap, they knew that they saw a UFO and knew about the missing time but nothing else. They went to therapists for psychological problems resulting from their struggling to access their memory. The therapists told them to calm down enough to remember what happened, all of the sudden these people start screaming in terror, crying that they are witnessing aliens come out of the UFO. It was later discovered that many people had this experience of missing time but they had no recollection of seeing any UFO, and the same results yielded to the psychologists and therapists of the events that took place. It gets more crazy, it was later discovered that some of these people had multiple abduction experiences throughout their whole lives and even their kids were having them!! The experiments were uncovered and all of them have to do with medical and genetic procedures, don't forget emotional experiments of an exotic nature.

It is later realized that aliens prefer the bloodline of a mix between Native American and Celtic backgrounds. They have underground bases across the world. They first came down to Russia in 1946, by a year they summed up the earth and chose their favorite location, the location of their operations agenda for the next 50 years - the US. One of the reasons why they picked the US was because of our unique genetic pool, the other was our military precedence.

So I hope I have filled you in the gaps, that aliens are not racist at all.
edit on 12-12-2011 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

If you look at the sheer numbers of posts (from an American point of view), majority of them are white folks.

That certainly seems to be true on the face of it. Also, there are few UFO reported sightings from non-white parts of the the world.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

True, but I don't often see many of those because mainstream media is dominated by whites here. I guess I can boil it down some more and when I posted I meant more of an American thing, and more of a White/Black thing. I am aware of the many sightings in Mexico, and wasn't really thinking about them when I put up the post. I could of been more specific in my OP in regards to what I am saying here.

I would take a wild guess though and think it would be safe to assume that most of the reports and followers in Europe are Caucasian also.

Maybe it is just me, but there is definitely a hidden pattern here IMO.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Actually, you have no idea what I am studying to make a claim that I am studying the wrong areas. You couldn't even take the time out to read a one page post where several people have already talked about Betty and Barney, and your telling me what I am doing wrong?

Everything you included in your argument is completely speculative, and nothing that supports anything of what I am asking.

As for underground bases, show me something I can work with please. If not, you might as well tell me you hung out with Jesus, smoked a fatty, and he gave you all the answers.

I have also yet to see someone, including yourself, discuss a famous Ufologists which was black.

I think a lot of you are trying to prove a point of mine wrong, and missing what I am actually discussing. That could be my fault for not being clearer in my post, but please don't provide information just to sound correct.

Try the TV thing...it's pretty wild.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
When a black person has an alien/ufo encounter they usually think that they saw God

Supporting evidence please.

Mexican's keep aliens as livestock they call them Chupacabra

Supporting evidence please.

Hindu's wrote the book on alien encounters as their religion

This one I have seen enough to confirm on my own.

and Asians .....well, we all know Asians are half breeds with the Alien grey's

Who is "we all?" It always bothers me when people talk in absolutes to support their argument. Supporting evidence would be helpful here also. This is the first time I am hearing this one, so it would help if you could provide something for me to look into.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Actually, I see absolutely no humor in it at all. I hope a mod keeps this up just so other people can have validation of what I am talking about.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

@Is Aliens and UFO's racist? I dont think so. Now could some of the current arrivals have been groomed to have interest in certain groups possible, but I dont think they are racist. If they developed this type of racist mentality I would think they would view the entire species and not just races in some negative way.. Interesting

edit on 12/12/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz

But anyway, NO i don't think they are racist, there are plenty of reports of abductions and sightings from non-whites. I just think you haven't really LOOKED for them.

Plenty:
1. a full or abundant supply or amount: There is plenty of time.
2. the state or quality of being plentiful; abundance: resources in plenty.

If it is "plenty" then why is everything I am seeing white? That would have to mean there is a coverup lying somewhere else and that someone or something is responsible for the majority of the information being provided that I am seeing being white.

No I haven't "looked" for them. I am purely basing my thoughts off of my own experience of what I have seen to date, without having to go specifically go look for it. If there are in fact "plenty" of them, then why do I have to go "look" for them, when they should all be mixed up together no?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Really there is no pattern, I was talking about America also, because after the aliens coming to visit earth in mass quantities they found the US because of the genetic differences here. They in fact like Native Americans more than white people, if they were to abduct a white person their background would most likely trace back to celtic and they would have native american blood in their ancestory.

The reason why you are briefly in a pool of ignorance is because you listen to the mainstream media. I know it is not easy, but we all have to do our job to be awake in the world, and believe those who should be believed, receive information that we know should be received, and not to trust those who do not deserve to be believed, we have to do that ourselves to stay on top of that. I have done the research from those in the know, and the fact that these so called abductions stopped happening between 1998 and 2001 is something that very few even know about because they blindy fall into the trap of trusting the media, and cattle mutilations starting along with a string of bizarre events on the ground(mysterious lights in the sky and diving into mountains) in Argentina.

Whoops, I just replied to the wrong post..

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

You have obviously been around the block quite a bit. What about in your travels inside the community? Can you think of black Ufologists, speakers, reporters, or anything of the like that instantly comes to mind in regards to this?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awoken4Ever

You have obviously been around the block quite a bit. What about in your travels inside the community? Can you think of black Ufologists, speakers, reporters, or anything of the like that instantly comes to mind in regards to this?

I have spoken to various people from within the (US) Urban settings and from what I observe some who you speak of rely on GOD as the REASONS and Sources of these entities and Lights in the sky. Many African American folx I have encountered give off the feelings of WHATEVER THEY ARE DOING WILL COME TO LIGHT IF MENT TO BE DONE. But for the most part the (US) urban community is split with acknowledging them as GOD/DEVIL related or disbelief of their presence overall. I think the close encounters levels 1 to 4 are related to the receptivness of the individual being interacted with not race tho. Atleast I hope its not a race thing..

I just think there are multiple kinds visiting with different agenda related to quarantine to be soon lifted off Earth...

edit on 12/12/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Yep aliens are racist. I know a buddy who claims he was abducted and apparently while he was being probed he could hears the aliens saying something to the effect of "damn Jews". Lol

I'm kidding of course.

However aliens probably see us as inferior and would therefore have their own opinion of us.

You would be surprised though at what they might think. As far as our different races go that is. Blacks, being the oldest of the human races have probably had a longer history of these encounters if alien intervention in the past is true.we will never know though because the African tribes didn't have physical records. Only story telling.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
They probly look at us no different than a human looking at different breeds of dogs, and quite frankly who cares if they were, racism is as rediculous a concept as anyone has ever came up with. Me myself personally have no quarrels with any type of human other than the ignorant, impolite and willfully stupid. They can be as racist as they want as long as they will treat me with respect in person. And all races seem to have this problem. If I'm anything I'd be a "speciesist" lol for I dislike basically all humans and their tendency to screw up anything they do. until I meet you and have a reason to stay aquatinted of coarse.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awoken4Ever
reply to post by greyer

Actually, you have no idea what I am studying to make a claim that I am studying the wrong areas.
[quote/]

Are you saying I don't have the right to assume? Maybe you should go in the Social Issue forum then lol.

You couldn't even take the time out to read a one page post where several people have already talked about Betty and Barney, and your telling me what I am doing wrong?[quote/]

The sun is coming up and I have to go to work, you won;t give me the freedom to do that? Are you a cop?

Everything you included in your argument is completely speculative, and nothing that supports anything of what I am asking.[quote/]

Aliens haven't yet landed on the White House lawn...This is an aliens forum.

As for underground bases, show me something I can work with please. If not, you might as well tell me you hung out with Jesus, smoked a fatty, and he gave you all the answers.[quote/]

Your mind doesn't deserve to be shown something to work with.

I have also yet to see someone, including yourself, discuss a famous Ufologists which was black.[quote/]

There aren't even many famous UFOlogists alive who I like to begin with, so why would I worry about what race since there is only a few people it doesn't make me want one of every race.

I think a lot of you are trying to prove a point of mine wrong, and missing what I am actually discussing. That could be my fault for not being clearer in my post, but please don't provide information just to sound correct.[quote/]

You are paranoid.

Try the TV thing...it's pretty wild.

Please read my previous post, I thought you were talkign to me and mentioned the media.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
You would be surprised though at what they might think. As far as our different races go that is. Blacks, being the oldest of the human races have probably had a longer history of these encounters if alien intervention in the past is true.we will never know though because the African tribes didn't have physical records. Only story telling.

That is a very interesting point and something I will think about all day now. You would think for sure they would have more history with them than any race on the planet. Not sure about your physical records point though. You would think it would be so buried in their culture through myths and legends that it would be impossible to escape.

Hmm...now you have me thinking. Thanks for the input.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

If anyone here is a racist I think it's you OP

You may be correct in your "TV" theory.

But only someone negatively obsessed with cultural differences and physical appearances would even think of doing such a thing.

If you seriously are offended by the jokes I made then I apologize.

But I think you need to lighten up, if you are going to make a silly claim and post it in an ATS thread I think you should expect some silly answers.

Clearly most people so far do not agree with your theory. Perhaps it's because most of the people here are not as racist as you are and don't think in those kind of terms.

I will admit that I have certain prejudice's when it comes to people. But most of my prejudices have nothing to do with race or color. They have to do with "naughty" or "nice", "friendly" or "not so friendly"

If you want this thread to develop into a serious discussion. I recommend you do a little more research and provided some evidence to back up your theory.

Counting white folks on TV has nothing to do with UFO's or Aliens

But seriously though, I highly recommend you look into those pesky Asians.

Strange sounding language and weird symbolic writings, dark pointy and slanted eyes, extremely high IQ's, small short body structure and soon they're taking over the World.

What other reason could explain this but half breed Aliens?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Thanks for the video, I checked it out. It was interesting when the children were talking about why the aliens were possibly here, and then they started giving their theories, I immediately said they were influenced or scripted to say that, until the one child said he doesn't know how, but it just popped into his head. That made total sense to me along the lines of telepathy. I can relate to that and found it interesting and cleared up a few wrong thoughts I was about to have

Thanks

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

You are welcome my friend.

NAMASTE*******

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join