It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Aliens and UFO's racist?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

How can I give this answer without sounding racist? I would say that if it were true about "they" using existing beings on this planet to create something closer to them for workers and "they" were of the appearance you discribe, maybe "they" primarily check on (abduct) the "Adams" vs natural humans.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I saw a video on youtube about a older black guy who could summon the light orbs at will. Those appeared to be small UFOs.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I responded earlier in this thread in a joke-y fashion because that's all this thread deserves..but some of you are actually taking this seriously? good lord..and the racism some of you are displaying is disgraceful. like aliens care what neighborhoods they go to

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observor

All races were monitored to find the one that would best serve the interests of the aliens. It just so happens that white people won the race.

But you yourself said in another post:

"Tens of thousands of years ago, the aliens when they visited the planet earth, they created a subspecies of the homonids inhabiting the planet, by genetically modifying the homonid DNA by fusing it with their own. That subspecies is the white people."

So if the

"subspecies is the white people,"

What exactly is it that they modified that turned into white people, if white people didn't exist yet?

You even further stated,

"Actually every race other than the blacks are genetically modified homonids, genetically modified with alien DNA. Blacks are the native species of the planet."

So if blacks weren't modified and they where the native species, and whites didn't exist yet, what exactly is it they modified then?? You don't have a chicken or an egg then brother.

I also understand the DNA code change theory, but some argue that is where there was a major jump in evolution that can't be explained away by normal science. If there truly was a major jump in evolution, and blacks weren't genetically altered, then how did they catch up so fast to normal white humans of today, without their own massive jump in evolution from DNA code change?? They sure seem every bit as normal to me as the rest of society. According to your accounts, there should be a drastic difference. It would be like trying to compare a tadpole to a frog and saying they are the same.

You do realize how flawed your thinking is now right?

Can I ask you what you are basing this information off of. I am assuming you didn't make it up, so you have had to learn it somewhere, can you site it for me so I can have a look. First time I have heard that black people weren't genetically changed like white people and I would assume this would be a major story somewhere that you can reference what you are saying right?

Look forward to your response.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

It was discussed earlier in the thread, and it is a guy in Vegas, and they proved him to be a hoax.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

In your opinion, is it racist against the whites who are maybe abducted and dissected? Or against the blacks who are left alone?

I have never been abducted, seen an alien, or claim to these things you are talking about as fact or how others are talking about them as fact, so how can I comment on them being racist or what they are doing at all?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jganer
I'm black and I've had an encounter of the third kind. However, I find it rather frustrating that my own people always want to pull the race card in everything. Like really? You're asking if aliens are racist....really?

Yes sir, I am asking that in fact. I am trying to determine a social, psychological, or cultural phenomenon that is going on that I think I am seeing a racial bias about. I am trying to get to the root cause of what is going on, what is it that I am truly seeing, can any type of data be provided to help me understand this phenomenon, and does race have anything to do with this at all. If race does have something to do with it, is it because it is selectively chosen to be that way because of an outside force, or is it something that is being dictated down to upon society by inside factors.

I haven't seen an alien personally and have had zero experience with them. I really have no clue whether they would be racist or not, but I think there is definitely something to look at within our society. Why is it that "it appears to me" (not stating fact, just an opinionated observation) that the majority of abduction cases, experts, researchers, and even followers, are dominated by Caucasians, statistically speaking of course, especially throughout Europe, Northern America, and my focus has seem to become more centered around United States.

I would love to hear any input that you might want to share with us on the subject.

edit on 13-12-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Observor

The other one on that angle is the Blacks were / are native BUT:
Then the Asian's and Whites arrived from other planet's / galaxy's and settled in different area's ten's of thousand's of years ago.
They smashed their ships / travel gates then along came Atlantis and Lemuria, floods, wars etc. Technology destroyed and here we are...

Author Brian Desborough claim's that white people have a body-clock matching that of Mars.
While blacks match that of Earth's rotation perfectly... Hmmmm

s1.zetaboards.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Explanation: It certainly doesn't matter whether they are racist or not!

This thread may and seems to be very controversial subject ... but its not important at all!

Now why would that be?

Oh yes ... the aliens are ILLEGALLY TRESPASSING and therefor illegal immigrants!

Oh yes and the aliens are KIDNAPPERS and therefor criminals!

I don't think skin tone of their victims would contribute in anyway to the length of sentence they deserve to serve.

Do you?

Personal Disclosure: If lack of melanation is a contributing factor to being abducted amd one fears that occuring ... simply get a dark tan and be safe!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I am trying to determine a social, psychological, or cultural phenomenon that is going on that I think I am seeing a racial bias about. I am trying to get to the root cause of what is going on, what is it that I am truly seeing, can any type of data be provided to help me understand this phenomenon, and does race have anything to do with this at all.

Here is a survey taken by the Association of Religion at the International UFO Congress Convention and Film Festival, 2010. These attendees represent a self selecting cross section; in other words, they chose to attend because they are extremely interested in UFOs. It does not represent the general population, but the results are extremely suggestive. Out of 156 attendees present, only 3 respondents checked African-American as their race:

93) [WHAT IS YOUR RACE? (YOU CAN MARK "YES" TO MORE THAN ONE):] Black or African- American (BLACK)
TOTAL %
1) Yes 3 11.1
2) No 24 88.9
Missing 129
TOTAL 27 100.0

www.thearda.com...

A very strong case may be made for cultural backgrounds influencing UFO beliefs.

edit on 13-12-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

A very strong case may be made for cultural backgrounds influencing UFO beliefs.

Not using those stats.
11% of those responding indicated Black or African American
According to the 2010 census, 12.6% of the US population are Black or African American. Sounds quite representative.

edit on 12/13/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Granted the sample size is very small, but there is still tons of interesting data on there. I am too tired to look over too many numbers right now and will look at it some more later for sure. Couple of things that jumped out at me right away was the correlation between age of attendees and how many believe in God or a higher power.

It doesn't surprise me that generally it consists of older folks 40+, but it definitely shouted at me how many people believe in God, and further down the page it was 98% of them consider to have spirituality. I wouldn't of expected that at all. I would tend to think it would be more agnostic or atheist for the most part. Not sure why I would think that, but that's why numbers are so important, because we can make false assumptions all the time, but the numbers don't lie. I would of never even come close to guessing those numbers though.

I know 40+ folks is typically the age people start gravitating closer to religion, even if you haven't been religious throughout your life prior, if you were going to do such a thing. However, I wouldn't have expected that many people believing in God "and" UFO's at the same time. I wonder if there are some more true sample sizes out there. I will dig around for it in the next couple of days.

I am getting off this topic now, but those things is part of the bigger picture for me personally in my thinking.

Thanks for finding this...good stuff!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Oh BTW....completely concur!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Budd Hopkins, John Mack, DavidJacobs, and other UFO investigators have been strongly promoting the "hybridization hypothesis" of UFO abductions.

I am not sure whether this citation is correct. I remember quite certain that some of the researchers (Mack etc.) are not agreeing that abductions are actually a phenomenon as in "real and happening in our real, physical world". And i am also quite certain i read in the past that many of the researchers don't agree whether "hybridization" is actually the real purpose of the abductions.
Many say that those things as experienced and told by the abductees are rather like a decoy or "cover story"...with a totally different purpose behind it. Just saying...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

I really can't say either way. I was only interested in this part of it, "What I find most interesting, of course, is this color: gray is the color you get when you mix black and white together."

It goes back to an earlier reference of "Why are "good" aliens tall, fair skinned and blond and "bad" aliens short and dark..." and I saw a correlation is all.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Aliens are in fact racists, and have no interest in black folks at all.

You bring up a very good point. We should demand racial and gender abduction quotas to make things right.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awoken4Ever
reply to post by flexy123

I really can't say either way. I was only interested in this part of it, "What I find most interesting, of course, is this color: gray is the color you get when you mix black and white together."

It goes back to an earlier reference of "Why are "good" aliens tall, fair skinned and blond and "bad" aliens short and dark..." and I saw a correlation is all.

Explanation: And here is some evidence that goes directly against such a claim ...

Black Father + White Mother =

< br />

< br />
Wow ... so mixing black and white genetics DOESN'T result in grey skin tones!

Also [for fun and comparisons]

Tall shiny BAD alien ...

Short dirty GOOD alien ...

Personal Disclosure:

edit on 13-12-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix failed bbcode for pictures. :shk:
soz

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

You need to get out a bit and learn more before you make such assumptions:

David Icke interviews Credo Mutwa

edit on 13-12-2011 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Not using those stats.
11% of those responding indicated Black or African American
According to the 2010 census, 12.6% of the US population are Black or African American. Sounds quite representative.

Thank you man... Those are the stats I was talking about.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I stopped taking this seriously when you asked "Is aliensS and Ufo'S racist?"

Is?

Is?

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join