It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Aliens and UFO's racist?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Wow this topic has hardly been discussed, researched, and not much on it at all. Can't find much on google when I do a search for terms "black, blacks, African American, UFO, UFOs, alien abductions" crossed searched, little to no hits at all.

Misc posts asking relative question(s):
www.topix.com...
answers.yahoo.com...

I did find this one that gets more into it and I find an interesting read:

UFO ABDUCTIONS AND RACE FEAR -Steven Mizrach
www2.fiu.edu...

Outside of that, there is nothing else out there that hasn't already been said here or mentioned.
edit on 13-12-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

I found this very interesting out of that Mizrach article

Budd Hopkins, John Mack, DavidJacobs, and other UFO investigators have been strongly promoting the "hybridization hypothesis" of UFO abductions. The "Grays" are supposedly kidnapping women and impregnating them, then returning nine months later to steal the fetuses before they can be born. The Grays are apparently doing so in an effort to revitalize their genetic pool, creating some sort of 'hybrid race' from mixing with us. The issue of how such reproduction can be possible - considering the existing genetic differences that must exist between the 'aliens' and us - is glossed over. What I find most interesting, of course, is this color: gray is the color you get when you mix black and white together.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

This part of the linked article makes even more interesting reading, in my opinion:

Though UFO abductions do appear to be an international phenomenon, the lion's share of cases seem to come from Anglo-Saxon-rooted countries like the United States, England, South Africa, and Australia. Interestingly, all of these countries face race problems - whether it be with Aborigines, African-Americans, Zulu and Xhosa, or Caribbean blacks from the commonwealth. In the Third World, many people from these First World countries commonly encounter "organ removal" panics. Rumors have spread like wildfire that Americans in Guatemala are kidnapping small children and "harvesting" their organs for transplants. The similarity between these panics and UFO abductions should also be fairly obvious....

Sort of bears out your hypothesis, doesn’t it?

And then there’s this...

The connection between the UFO phenomenon itself (long before the current wave of abductions) and race is curious and bizarre. Many of the first group of UFO "contactees" - who went aboard the flying saucers willingly, to make love to gorgeous Venusians (but never producing offspring) - were loosely affiliated with the "Silver Shirt" movement of the 30s and 40s, a sort of homegrown American fascism which, among other things, opposed Roosevelt and WW II. The 50s contactees seemed to report that the majority of the saucer pilots were "Aryans" - long-haired, blonde, tall beings from Venus or other planets in the solar system. The "Aryans," when not warning humanity about atomic war, often gave messages promoting race harmony, but softly warning against racial intermixture and the "population explosion" of the Third World masses...

...which is what DJW001 was talking about earlier.

And it looks like blacks aren’t immune, either:

It's amazing the degree to which racial nationalists of all kind have seized onto the UFO abduction phenomenon. In DC, I encountered a black nationalist at a fair whose table had literature linking the sinister "Grays" to the International Bankers' Conspiracy and the Zionist Peril. In a nutshell, this pamphlet merely restated the paranoid theories of 50s contactee John McCoy, suggesting that the "International Bankers" had made a deal with the aliens, the substance of which largely being that they would plan UFO abductions and sightings so as to create international financial panics which would allow them to grab up the world's currency.

Great article. Had you read it before you made this thread?

edit on 13/12/11 by Astyanax because: of another quotable paragraph.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Maybe you should be more focused on the real problems we are dealing with on a daily basis... Endless war, police brutality, the abuse of power by the establishment, economic crisis, starving children, sexism, classism & so on... Aliens & ufo's are about as important as fantasy football & celebrity gossip.... Let's get ourselves together people, we have real day to day issues that impact all of us that need to be dealt with peacefully.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dbar21

Why does this subject disturb so many people? Why are so many reluctant to discuss it?

It suggests the OP really is on to something.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

God's honest truth, no I hadn't read it until 5 minutes before I posted it. I actually took a bunch of quotes out of the original post I was going to make about the article, which you just included for me
Figured I would keep it simple and kick the can again, see what comes out.

I am learning (waking up) at an accelerating rate right now for some reason, and am finding over and over again, that when I am ready, the teacher (or information) appears. I thought it was kind of fascinating that I found that article. I am still not clear at all where this (the conversation and the thread) is completely going, but it has been an awesome day of learning for me. I can see between the lines, and I knew you and DJ where out there in all the other mix of stuff. That is all I needed for right now, even if it took 11 pages to get there. There are a few others also in here that I detected. The rest of it really doesn't matter to me, even if the mass thinks they know what my intentions are. Obviously they don't...only a few know the truth of where I am and where I am going. It took me a little while to not be so defensive and and learn what to look for, but I am catching on now.

That other thread that you were posting in, talking about dimensional stuff, I will be over there shortly as well. I have some thoughts and questions, and I might not have found it if you hadn't posted here and I looked at your history a little.

I am starting to finally understand about weeding through things, and the truth is inside. This thread might have been a very good practice run for me. I can start to identify now, thank God.

I still have many, many, dots to connect, but at least I feel like I have a little help now which might be the first time since I took the red pill. There have been others that have given me some gentle pointers along the way from this site in other threads, but many of the things they said didn't makes sense until just today. Mainly, just learning how to go about this journey and what to watch for.

I really am grateful that I put this thread up. I took much more from it than I can probably ever put back in.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbar21

Maybe you should be more focused on the real problems we are dealing with on a daily basis... Endless war, police brutality, the abuse of power by the establishment, economic crisis, starving children, sexism, classism & so on... Aliens & ufo's are about as important as fantasy football & celebrity gossip.... Let's get ourselves together people, we have real day to day issues that impact all of us that need to be dealt with peacefully.

I agree with you that they are problems, but I don't agree with you at all they are the "real" problems. I think I am finally focusing on the real problems. You wouldn't know it by simply reading this thread. The things you are talking about are secondary and the result of the "real" problems. They can't be fixed or addressed other than a band-aide until the real problems are identified, we help each other wake up to them, and get down to causes, conditions, and then cure.

I am working on it my friend...I spend about 14-20 hours a day researching, studying, and trying to understand those real problems. Not sure what more I can do. Just going to take me some time as I have only just begun. Hopefully, I am not too late is all I can hope for.

I hope you are doing the same

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

very interesting hypothesis. I think you could be right. I look forward to viewing the vids and finding out more this evening

edit on 13-12-2011 by grubblesnert because: Fact: I suck at spelling when using a keyboard.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

You ask, "Is Aliens and UFO's racist?"

Ain't you got no good diction?

Everybody know it should be, "Am Aliens and UFO's racist?"

Sheeesh!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awoken4Ever
reply to post by grubblesnert

Of course, I am your alter-ego...the good one though
Well....That explains somethings

now I got hat to deal with!
Since your the good one, can I borrow some money?
edit on 13-12-2011 by grubblesnert because: spellin'!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

reply to post by Teeky

This is an interesting post. Do you know where the "black" alien theory come from in your family? Was it something passed along, fear mongering, or possibly other? Could you talk a little more about this please.

Thanks

Your welcome. My father taught me this. He basically came to this conclusion from studying history and being in the military. I was told this in the 8o's as a little girl. I also learned at the age of 5 that there are 13 families running the world before the name NWO or illuminati ever exsited. It wasnt fear mongering or anything like that, just a parent trying to teach his children the truth and not to believe blindy. I teach my children the same and I hope that they will do the same with their children.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I hope you've seen the majority of X-Files (what else was there to watch in the 90's?). And I hope you love the MR. X character. www.imdb.com... Steven Williams is amazing in that show, something about his voice just makes you believe him.

Here's a sweet documentary with him as the host.

I think you are onto something here, and I agree we do live in a neo-colonialist racist society. But when you make the assumption that WE live in a racist society based on what you see on TV, then you are making a mistake. The people who own the mass media maybe WANT us to be racist - and if you truly are racist then this will appeal to you, if not you will see through their hate and live your life without prejudice.

edit on 12/13/2011 by RudeJJ because: Video edit.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

You ask, "Is Aliens and UFO's racist?"

Ain't you got no good diction?

The name of this forum is "Aliens and UFOs." The question: "Is 'Aliens and UFOs' racist" is grammatically correct. Judging by the preponderance of responses, I would say it is an excellent question.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Do you really not know that you should have used are instead of is in the title?

Why would aliens care about any of us if there are people...never mind.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

Was your father a religious man by any chance?

Did he hold onto his same belief system about UFO/ET stuff consistently throughout his life that you are aware of? Did the story change as time went on? Did you ever talk about these things regularly with him? Did you have these conversations at all with him as you went into your later years of adulthood? Did he ever break it down further for you rather than just telling it to you in a matter of fact way?

Sorry for the tons of questions
I am very curious about where he may have picked this up. If he was into history, I doubt he was picking it up from standard education. I am wondering if it was a military thing, a culture thing, the era he was raised in or lived, geographic thing, etc... You may not know, but I figured I should ask. For some reason something about this is standing out to me. Can't quite put my finger on it.

edit on 13-12-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I'm black and I've had an encounter of the third kind. However, I find it rather frustrating that my own people always want to pull the race card in everything. Like really? You're asking if aliens are racist....really?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Yeah, I never thought of that but the Alien 'man' be alwqays holdin' us back. Sticking all kinds of things up our butts and telling us it's for our own good, just like the government and Catholic Priests. Flyin' all around like they own the sky. I am so tired of persecution from aliens....one day...we shall overcome.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

reply to post by Observor

So the first "humans" as we know it were white? (kind of sounds like the bible no?) These white people are their investment and hence the focus on white people? Where did the black people come from then? Do they belong to another breed of aliens then? Or is there only one breed of aliens? If there are more than one breed, then why didn't other aliens do the same thing with the DNA makeup change for their type of species?

Little lost here sorry...

Actually every race other than the blacks are genetically modified homonids, genetically modified with alien DNA. Blacks are the native species of the planet.

There aren't many species of aliens fighting for the earth; the earth is not so special. It is just that one species of aliens that has been forced to search for an alternate home has found earth. They couldn't create an ecosystem on the spaceships needed for sustaining their species for the thousands or even millions of years needed to locate a planet that they could inhabit and repopulate their species. So instead, they created automatons with sufficient knowledge to search for suitable planets with a species sufficiently evolved to act as a host to their DNA. What people call alien visits are visits by these automatons, not the aliens themselves. The alien DNA too is stored as information with these automatons and synthesised as necessary. So different portions of the alien DNA have been fused with the homonid DNA to create different races. All races were monitored to find the one that would best serve the interests of the aliens. It just so happens that white people won the race.

Just to clarify, I am neither white nor black nor consider being successful in the eyes of the aliens a badge of honour or pride

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

In your opinion, is it racist against the whites who are maybe abducted and dissected? Or against the blacks who are left alone?

Are we racist against certain types of cows? Against white rats?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by dbar21

Why does this subject disturb so many people? Why are so many reluctant to discuss it?

It suggests the OP really is on to something.
If you are asking about the racial aspect in general, I feel most people respond to topics of race, religion and sexuality based more on knee jerk or deeply seated prejudgments, or how they feel society expects them to respond more than a response based on taking a momment to ponder and reflect on new or different ideas presented to them.
To enter into openminded discussions, or consider a different viewpoint may cause some people to challenge their preprogrammed mental tapes, or brainwashing, and actually reflect upon themselves and some of the conflicts they feel inside. This is why I feel some of the staunchest homophobes often are discovered to actually be homosexual at sometime later. You can't fool mother nature or yourself forever.

I salute Awoken4ever for opening this topic up and invite everyone involved in this discussion to read all of the OPs post, then his responses and "seek to understand" his true premise and intention.

P.S. Me? I am a white, middle aged, spiritually openminded and learning, hetrosexual, who feels you are born into your particular sexually, we are all humans and need to treat each other equally, our brains are still evolving and a lot of our "gut reaction" reactions and rationales are left over from caveman days. The only true love is unconditional love. And finally....... I suck at spelling when it comes to typing on a computer keyboard

edit on 13-12-2011 by grubblesnert because: just thought of sumtin'

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join