It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran says it's almost done decoding US drone

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by 31Bravo

Taking hostages is not a terrorist act when it was done because the USA specifically did the 1953 coup, if the Chinese came and tried to overthrow anyone I had voted for I would be taking those people hostage too.

Yes and for a good reason. They were helping the Russians, and possibly considering supplying Nazi Germany as well.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
theres more to this story than meets the eye thats for sure . Someone here mentioned that perhaps the drone had a computer virus , damn wish I thought of that one . I understand the US`s disire to gather information on posible Iranian nuclrear installations, using a drone would be a prudant plan , however if the Iranians were crafty enough to bring it down, than all is fair and love and war , it's theirs now . The question is , is this really a big deal or is more cloak and daggers games that will lead up to war .

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpusMarkIISomeone here mentioned that perhaps the drone had a computer virus

Of course some people would think that, they don't like the idea that America just happened to screw up so they'll think up these wild ideas that it was part of their plan along.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MushroomWig

Originally posted by OpusMarkIISomeone here mentioned that perhaps the drone had a computer virus

Of course some people would think that, they don't like the idea that America just happened to screw up so they'll think up these wild ideas that it was part of their plan along.

look back a little ways.... the virus that was on the system was proven to be a common malware that is usually transferred from playing flash games (ie - Zynga, newgrounds, etc.) it was designed to fish for credit card numbers... and since our troops dont have to PAY TO PLAY.... it would never have done anything to the system.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by 31Bravo

Taking hostages is not a terrorist act when it was done because the USA specifically did the 1953 coup, if the Chinese came and tried to overthrow anyone I had voted for I would be taking those people hostage too.

Yes and for a good reason. They were helping the Russians, and possibly considering supplying Nazi Germany as well.

Tell if I misunderstood you. Are you making connections between Iran and nazi Germany? Also, how were the Iranians helping the Russians when seeking their national self determination from the British?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
SORRY posted in the wrong thread (this was linked to from the thread I intended to post in)!! Ended up bumping an older one by accident

edit on 23-4-2012 by SavedOne because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join