It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul gets all eyes during Saurday Night Fight & DOMINATES [VIDEO] (of the bloodshed)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Between DrudgeReport.com and YouTube.com here is some true devastation dealt from the non-mainstream.

If you've come to skim over then best to click your back button;

Please take 15 mins to absorb this collection of articles (mostly linked from DrudgeReport.com)

This is important to all of us (in USA). AND subsequently the rest of the world.

First...

Ron Paul rips Romney & Gingrich as 'coming from the same mold'

Second...

In a recent interview on 60 Minutes (it's NOT broadcast LIVE on Sunday Nights so it was pre-Saturday Night Debate) Obama claims something similar to Ron Paul's observation above...

Obama: 'It Doesn't Really Matter' Who the GOP Nominates

[color=#00BFFF]USA, Israel & UN forces will NOT be attacking IRAN until September/October 2012; they need Obama to be re-elected They are absolutely ignoring Ron Paul in their Global Domination calculations. =)

Third...

ABC's Presidential Debate Draws 7.6 Million

This is HUGE. It was Saturday Night (121011) AFTER the articles listed above! If you have read this far; now you need to watch the MOST WATCHED GOP DEBATE IN 2012 ELECTION.

Why??? You'll need to see the FIREWORKS at the end of GOP debate.

In my opinion, all candidates realize that they are absolutely no competition for Ron Paul. Virtually all candidates capitulate.

THIS is must see TV. Remember, it was the most viewed debate to date.

Fourth...

All Of Ron Paul's Responses At The ABC Iowa GOP Debate

Make Note At : 2:45 into the video

George asks Dr. Paul a question...

NOW if you know Dr. Paul AT ALL you'll know full well that Dr. Paul heard Georges' question...

What Dr. Paul was questioning was Georges' terminology...

George: "You've been running TV ads against Gingrich that are Quite Tough..."

Excuse me... "Quite Tough?" they are TRUTHFUL ..how does that make them "Quite Tough"? LOL!!!"

Know Dr. Paul... he heard George very clearly!!!

as a footnote: Were Ron Paul to become President Ron Paul, as MOST of us would like, how long until they kill him off?

He is well aware of the certainty, were he to become President.

Then the question is..., what about his VP? Who would that be? I'm just sayin' as a footnote, let's also stay aware of the possiblilties.

What's my point in this post? Make people think about something that they otherwise might miss.

edit on 12·12·11 by DrMattMaddix because: for formatting errors

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Would the power to be want to kill him off definitely!

Could they get the public to believe the power to be were not responsible? I don't think so.

Just say for as minute he did die of natural courses before even the election, lets say he got hit be lightning today and died, every Ron Paul supporter would be crying assassination, they used HARP or fired that bolt of lightning from advanced reversed UFO technology which was invisible and hovering above him.

I think they realise that killing him is not an option.

Anyway if I was American I would be voting for Ron the dude is a legend!

Peace

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Unfortunately, I agree that if Ron Paul were to be elected President his chance for longevity would be slim. In his immediate future there would be a plane crash ,a car wreck , or a sudden illness. Ron Paul is the only chance for America to free itself from the burgeoning strangle hold of the NWO. That's why Ron Paul has been belittled and ignored by the MSM.
As far as a vice-president, I'd hope to see someone younger, such as Paul Ryan .

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

The voice of reason, wonderful. I love the way they all compliment him as well. He almost makes me want to move to the US and gain citizenship just so I could vote for what appears to be the most honest, consistent and sensible politician on the planet. (Not that the US would want me but that's a different matter)

Now to the assassination thing. In light of the many good men that have been murdered, I wonder if the citizens of the USA would fall for the "lone, lunatic, commie gunman" scenario for the umpteenth time. I would like to hope not. I know the webs of deceit run deep but at the end of the day, the Secret Service would have much egg on their face if anything were to happen to him while he is president and I think (hope) the citizens would not take kindly to a badly constructed investigative commission report.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Wow.. very well done on Paul's part. Loved how they put together the final question and found Rick Perry's response humorous.

Good Job, Dr. Paul. And given the ratings for the debate, it was a great time for Paul to shine.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
If this is off-topic, please just ignore it. No hard feelings, but a Paul question just popped into my head and this is the most recent Paul thread.

Is Paul's theory that if we leave the world alone, our enemies would fight among themselves and so be weakened or destroyed?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
If this is off-topic, please just ignore it. No hard feelings, but a Paul question just popped into my head and this is the most recent Paul thread.

Is Paul's theory that if we leave the world alone, our enemies would fight among themselves and so be weakened or destroyed?

Not entirely. His point is that we are instigating these fights by making a judgement call of who is right vs. who is wrong and butting in. What I believe he is trying to say is that if we stopped getting in the middle of things that don't involve us, we would stop being the target of attacks.

This does not mean, of course, that we would turn a blind eye to our allies. If we have alliances with people who are then attacked and they ask us for help, we would, in most cases, be oblidged to help... but such things should be handled through congressional oversight and through true declaration of war. Preemptive attacks are dangerous even at the best of times and should never be endorsed.

Simply put, in cases like Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, and Israel, if we simply let things work out between the parties involved WITHOUT interfering through military or financial means, we would cease to be a target.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I don't think Ron Paul would be offed if he was elected to office. The reason being is because he'd snap so many people into their senses that their would be no CIA, or whomever, to carry out this assassination. And I'll be damned if I see a Rockefeller with a .50 cal tryna off the president.

Once these people start seeing more money in their checks, and less hatred towards them as "law enforcers" I'm sure they'll love him like everybody else does.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Will Americans rise up if the popular vote isn't impowered with the title of the POTUS? If Paul wins, and isn't intalled into office, I think that'll be the straw that broke the camels back for me. Just sayin!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracytheoristIAM
As far as a vice-president, I'd hope to see someone younger, such as Paul Ryan .

YEAH! Or perhaps the Treasury Secretary! Michelle as VP? Jesse Ventura as VP? Boggles the mind. Who WILL he choose?

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
The voice of reason, wonderful. I love the way they all compliment him as well. He almost makes me want to move to the US and gain citizenship just so I could vote for what appears to be the most honest, consistent and sensible politician on the planet. (Not that the US would want me but that's a different matter)

Gain LEGAL citizenship and away with the illegals!!! We are completely sick of them even you believe illegals do jobs that no 'American' would stoop to doing... I personally know 5 people that have fallen to the level of working in sandwich shop chains to make ends meet. Just like anyone else in this world, Americans, also, do what they must to survive.

Originally posted by rogerstigers
Not entirely. His point is that we are instigating these fights by making a judgement call of who is right vs. who is wrong and butting in. What I believe he is trying to say is that if we stopped getting in the middle of things that don't involve us, we would stop being the target of attacks.
Simply put, in cases like Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, and Israel, if we simply let things work out between the parties involved WITHOUT interfering through military or financial means, we would cease to be a target.

Exactly! I believe Dr. Pauls stance is that we need to draw the line BEFORE we assert our negotiators.

Like Kissenger (F'ing Evil on steroids!) or ZBignew Brezinski (Tripple dog F'ing Evil on steroids!) Where are their loyalties?

There is certainly a better way and "we" haven't explored the other options. Dr. Paul will set that to rights!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Some one mentioned that tptb would kill off Ron Paul, I recall it being said Obama too would be assassinated and he is still around.
Other than that I hope such never happens, as it would be just plain asinine

Truely if Ron makes it as president, I would volunteer to be his secret service back man with out pay, as it would be an honor to serve one of America's greatest statesmen since our founding fathers.

I would consider such to be ever a higher honor than my honorable discharge or being a member of the Order of Combat Spur or golden spur.

I would gladly take a bullet and give my life for such a leader as Ron Paul.
edit on 12-12-2011 by ADVISOR because: added clarification

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
"Ron Paul 2012 Presidential campaign announced today the release of its latest ad, 'Selling Access'"

WooT Ron Paul slams the "front runner" yet again... NEW as of 121111

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Looks like Ron Paul is finally getting all that press people commented he didn't have before. Interesting turn of events.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by EspyderMan

Looks like Ron Paul is finally getting all that press people commented he didn't have before. Interesting turn of events.

How does that saying go by Nicolas Klein? (Not Ghandi)

First they ignore you.
Then they laugh at you.
Then they fight you.
Then you win.

Well...theyre fighting him now....and gives him the exposure he needs. Finally.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
in the ABC debate highlights at 12:40-45 it shows rick santorum shaking his head then looking down right as ron paul is getting major applause
something tells me he's thinking similar thoughts of 'this guy is gonna get himself killed'
durring 2008 election ron paul didnt have a real chance though he's gained lengths of support since then and has been getting his message out there around the MSM blockade
i began worrying he could go the way of the kennedy's some time ago as i began to really believe ron paul could pull through and have faith in the american voters
it would be important for him to have a trusted VP second hand man, i would say kunich would be a good choice or possibly ventura would be interesting as well

no matter what people might say about 2012... if ron paul is elected there is hope for the future
if politics continues on as usual, well i noticed OP mentioned a schedualed war with Iran, and if true it would probably lead to WWIII on schedual for dec21 but even if that doesnt happen with all the debt and current global trama's the future does not look so bright without change in politics

if ron paul was assassinated though i would hope it would open everyone's eyes enough for a civic revolution
otherwise we could be saying hello to brave new world - 1984

PS. one year until 12/12/12

edit on 12-12-2011 by trust_no_one because: additional info

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Some one mentioned that tptb would kill off Ron Paul, I recall it being said Obama too would be assassinated and he is still around.
Other than that I hope such never happens, as it would be just plain asinine

Truely if Ron makes it as president, I would volunteer to be his secret service back man with out pay, as it would be an honor to serve one of America's greatest statesmen since our founding fathers.

I would consider such to be ever a higher honor than my honorable discharge or being a member of the Order of Combat Spur or golden spur.

I would gladly take a bullet and give my life for such a leader as Ron Paul.
edit on 12-12-2011 by ADVISOR because: added clarification

never mind, misread your post...

That is very honorable of you and I think there are many who would also do the same.
edit on 12-12-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix

Then the question is..., what about his VP? Who would that be? I'm just sayin' as a footnote, let's also stay aware of the possiblilties.

I'd love to see Jessie Ventura as his VP, I think I saw a youtube video of Jessie at an OWS event saying he would potentially be interested.

Originally posted by ADVISOR

Obama was always and still is a globalist puppet. His campaign manager was CFR as well as all his appointees... CFR, Bilderberg, Trilateral..... There was never any danger of Obama being assasinated.

Ron Paul is as anti-globalist as we can get! It's one of the reasons I support him. Until you change the real power structure (get rid of these globalists) there will be no change. Just look at the politicial appointees of all the Presidents for the last fifty years... all globalists. That tells you who really runs the country. They just change the sock puppet implementing their policies every few years.

“I am delighted to be here in these new [CFR] headquarters. I have been often to, I guess, the mother ship in New York City, but it’s good to have an outpost of the Council right here down the street from the State Department."

“We get a lot of advice from the Council, so this will mean I won’t have as far to go to be told what we should be doing and how we should think about the future.”

It's not conspiracy... they admit it with their own lips. And their actions.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
At 3:44 - 3:46 Newt winks at the judges after Paul accuses him of being a spokesperson for the banks and stuff. What the fuddgggeeee? Any comments?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
is it just me or does anyone else look at santorum and just think to yourself,..this guy looks like a cross-dresser with that corny smile

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I believe in divine protection. I believe Geo. Wash. had divine protection, and his confessions support that. I HOPE RP is shielded as well.
I met RP in 08' at a rally in DC. He spoke. In his speak, unwritten speak, he admitted having prior knowledge that the covert Gov. had considered assassinating him. Its 3 years later, almost 4. Lets hope their hesitation is their loss!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join