It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Issues Ron Paul “Kill Order” As Russia Prepares For War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted, and the source is somewhat dubious, however an interesting read nonetheless.

The Federal Security Service (FSB) is reporting today that the “secret letter” sent to Prime Minister Putin by Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda contains a warning that United States President Barack Obama has issued an executive-level “kill order” against US Congressman Ron Paul over fears this charismatic politician, who many believe could capture the Republican Presidential 2012 nomination, is about to expose to all Americans what can only be described as the largest mass theft in human history.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Lets see if it turns out Ron Paul suddenly has an "accident" in the coming months or even weeks, then it may be true...
edit on 12-12-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
lol come on.

Sorcha must have some great inside sources!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Malicious website.
Get screwed, besides, its a bit far fetched don't ya think

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
wasnt this debunked a few weeks back? i think it was.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

lol...far fetched, life as we know it has become far fetched.....however, paul is smart enough to have his bases covered.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
lol come on.

Sorcha must have some great inside sources!

Try reading the article before replying... it takes more than 2 minutes. Alot of the things are true that we already know of. The dubious parts however, only time will tell...

Also i heard Sorcha Faal is actually the Naval Press corps "undercover" title, and they should know stuff we don´t right? They use it not to get charged for treason for letting the public know insider info, supposedly.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Gundams and slavics to the rescue for Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Sorcha Faal

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by pointr97
reply to post by daaskapital

lol...far fetched, life as we know it has become far fetched.....however, paul is smart enough to have his bases covered.

I agree. i used wrong terminaology. The world we know has pretty muched done a U-Turn, for the worst. As for Ron Paul, it is very likely that he could have an 'accident' due to his supposedly 'controversial' views. But really, he doesn't have a hope in winning, the elite won't allow it. So i find it rather stupid that Obama would effectively assassinate Mr Paul. He is a very smart man Dr paul is

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I implore you to not defend Sorcha.

You'll lose.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Huzzah!

Sorcha Fail strikes again.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Plus I just like this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-12-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Lol. Where did you hear that? Sorcha Faal?

So you think when Sorcha was reporting a UFO war over the Antarctic that was the navy? Or the fact that they get all their info from "the Kremlin?"

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
My Norton AV poped up and claimes 15 Trojan Threats on thie site Whatdoesitmean.com

Here is the page that explains the security threats:
Source

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
After all the hoaxes over the years people are still posting Sorcha Faal garbage? What in the utter hell am I doing waking up at 4 in the morning and going to work? I just need to write tabloidish news articles with my patented "insider sources" under a false name and rack in some dough.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

From here.

Speaking of disinformation, you were quoting in your show, earlier, a Sorcha Faal. OK? M: Yes. BF: My research has shown that this is actually written by a person named David Booth, who is Naval military intelligence. M: Yes. BF: And so, it is a valid site because it is Naval military intelligence putting it out. But, it ranges from anywhere between ten to ninety percent true. So, you have to be careful when you read it. Try to figure out what is probably real and what is not in their reports. [DW: The key sites putting this out are whatdoesitmean.com and EUTimes.net. Also, the site presscore.ca recently appeared out of nowhere and is very likely being written by the exact same group, now that "Sorcha Faal" has been exposed and widely discredited. The name “Press Core” very much seems to be “Press Corps” – an example of the military-industrial complex “hiding out in the open” by showing that this site is part of their campaign to seed disinformation into the Internet community.]

www.divinecosmos.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
lol.
Bunk on bunk.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I'm sorry. There is no credibility there.
Don't feel bad though, lots of people have posted Sorcha Faal unbeknownst to them. The stories are always absurd, generally "reporting from the Kremlin," and never true (so far at least and I doubt one ever will be).

Of course someone spitting out complete b.s. constantly is going to spread b.s. about who they are as well.

new topics

top topics

join