It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there is ever a world war three, your life will end! Hers why...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I noticed there is lots of talk of a world war three on the net lately. Its almost seems like some people want a world war three. By wanting something like that is almost suicide. If theirs ever a world war three everyone would die and suffer! Every country has weapons of mass destruction that could wipe out the human species and kill earth for a very long time. Those weapons are chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear and secret classified weapons. Now imagine everyone using some and if not all of these different types of weapons on other nations. Even if you did survive you would die soon from the after effects. The after effects would last years and if not hundreds of years. Just think about it, do a reality check. Every one wants to die until they win the lottery, every one hates the police until they are raped or a family member is murdered. Sure we are living in hard times right now, but it don't mean we should fight in violence. You see, we came to earth to learn, its all a learning process, a school, not a heaven or hell. Concentration on things that benefit humanity will benefit you and your loved ones. See the positive in everything and you will notice a positive change in your life. Its all a gift.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

Agreed, although it is fun to play pretend how we would all be Rambo, or a Bear Grylls type character, it would most likely be more along the lines of The Road. You sound like you might enjoy the books of T. Lobsang Rampa.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
You premises does not take in consideration the insanity of Humans, the inherent incapability for most to act for the benefit of society as a whole.

We are witness to this behavior on a daily basis, Manufacturing facilities around the Globe polluting this closed system with out regard to the long term effect.

The leadership of Iran has openly and publicly stated that WWIII will trigger the return of the twelve imam. While Israel has developed the Samson strategy as a conceived deterrent.

The greed of Western Governments and their partners in crime, the Corporations, to control the Globe’s natural resource for their own profit with no thought of the affected populations.

The insane are our world leaders.

Your thoughts of the devastating effects are well founded, but the leadership of the World are insane and could not care less.

WWIII will happen.

GOD Help Us.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
yes the world will be going to war, the way i see it its putting its boots on right now, it will effect everyone but it wont be fought on all corners of the globe(how does a globe have corners?)anyway.the middle east and america will take a pounding, nothing against americans but your country deserves what ever it gets, think of all the bombs it has droped on foreign lands even if u get 10% back of what you have droped you would all be dead. actually i am against americans and i will be until they over through the brainwashing zionist regime the call democracy,and if you had any brains now would be the time to book the next flight out

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Albert Einstein

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I don't know but whoever touches European soil with warlike intentions is DEAD. Don't care if it's China, the U.S or Russia.

DEAD. We'll chase them and wipe their people out.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Did anybody think that WW3 maybe not country against country but the people against its own government which is happen now, as you have seen these governments do not have any problem with killing their own just a thought.

new topics

top topics

join