It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does science ultimately hope to accomplish?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pingpet
To me I feel Science is just playing a catch up game. a game which it will never win or be equal to. Only get marginally close to the truth.

That makes no sense.

I need to ask... what do you think science is trying to catch up with? What game do you think it is playing?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by pingpet
To me I feel Science is just playing a catch up game. a game which it will never win or be equal to. Only get marginally close to the truth.

The education from the 1% deemed acceptable science for the 99% will never be told the
truth about gravity and the truth about the electrical nature of our surroundings.
Einstein wouldn't tell us. Only Tesla was educating us and the 1% have restricted the use
of any Tesla free energy devices to themselves.

Is it a game. Well not a very nice one Tesla might say when even the FBI didn't know when
he died. Add to that all the lies and non committal about the truth and there you have it, the
science game about free energy at least.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
There is no limit. if we ever reach a limit (small chance) theres always theology and the question of existnece of existence.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

I like that, but will add, to implement, what is learned for the betterment of the world, not it's detriment.
While we learn, hopefully, it becomes for a positive outcome of some variety for everyone to benefit.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join