It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome Stop-motion video!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I liked the music! Awesome video

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Fan- bloody - tastic!

I could not help but think about all the debunkers with regard to Intergalactic Visitors and Intergalactic Craft. With clips like this evincing how clever some people are with technology - how will we ever be able to discern the evidence from the contrived?

Loved this clip - it put a smile on my face! Thank you.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I love stop-motion vids. they make me cheese

I really like how they played with the timing in this one- a beautifully strategic inclusion or exclusion of frames.

Thanks for sharing!

this is one of my faves...

Love it when he HI-FIVES himself at 1:17!

edit on 12-12-2011 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2011 by ltinycdancerg because: typo

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

What a great video clip. I can never express my joy at the creative expression people exhibit. Knowing that so many creative people can create art in sooooo many ways is very inspiring - makes me think we can achieve anything!

Thank you. Made me smile a big smile.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Cool video.

I saw your Youtube comment asking about the music. This isn't actually helpful, but......
In the end credits(& also in the vid description as 'musique'), it says:
[color=E0BE79]Music By Nodey & Omar

Just an assumption, but since 'Nodey...' is also the uploader, I'd say that they probably wrote the song specifically for the video.

reply to post by Amanda5

Only on ATS, could watching that video cause somebody to think of Aliens.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

I'm totally with you sista!!!

This is so dorky, but I'm moved to tears all the time browsing youtube/etc- I'm just blown away by how gifted so many people are, and I'm so grateful to have access to technology that allows the world to experience these incredible creations/performances/works/etc. It inspires me as an artist myself, and it gives me/re-energizes my hope in humanity.

There is still something worth fighting for!

l

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Love it when he HI-FIVES himself at 1:17!

That was my favorite part of that vid. As far as I know, I can't actually watch it frame-by-frame without actually downloading the video, but I did: pause→play→pause→play→pause→play→pause→........ several times.

I'm not seeing him Hi-Five himself though. Are you talking about the guy in the plain white T-Shirt?

In that scene, I was just wondering if he had talked to each person beforehand, or if he was just trying it with everyone he passed. If so, then he most likely received a few dirty looks; and maybe a few people who stepped away to the side; and then a majority of those who just complied with the Hi-Five were probably intoxicated lol.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Reminds me of this:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

haha- yeah the guy in the white t-shirt is him/the same guy.

(unless he's got a twin?)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I may have too much time on my hands.

I downloaded that vid, in order to watch the whole thing frame-by-frame, and get a better look at everything that's going on. Watching it frame-by-frame really made me appreciate how much planning, thinking, and time they actually put into it.

I made it about 1/3 of the way through, and went back to the Youtube page to get the link for the Google map of the journey. Then I found this 'Behind The Scenes' vid, which is pretty interesting. Also, the guy he was High-Fiving was one of the producers.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I totally understand lol
YAY for NERDS!
Did it say how long it took in post-production- total cumulative hrs?

And I really thought that was the same guy- like they photo'd him walking each direction and then alternated the frames. looks just like him!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Did it say how long it took in post-production- total cumulative hrs?
Not really. I think he said the end result was around 2700(+/-) pics, and the trip itself was 14 days.

They didn't actually say how long it took them overall, but it seems like they probably spent the most time with the pre-production planning. They only referred to the guy walking as 'The Model'. They posed him for every picture.

new topics

top topics

join