It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACTION ALERT: The U.S. Constitution hangs by its Final thread - Must Read

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Lifthrasir

you missed this did you not?? a lot of people do

A citizen is a non combatant thus the rules and laws do not apply
only Hostiles and Belligerents and who are they? Combatants and what is a Combatant? one who acts in a Hostile and or Belligerent manor such as generally being mean or causing constant disturbances and when do you become a non citizen when you engage in the act(s) you forfeit your citizenship

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
... and when do you become a non citizen when you engage in the act(s) you forfeit your citizenship

Please clarify. I really don't know what you're trying to say here.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
House and Senate agree on sweeping defense bill

Congress is pressing ahead with a massive $662 billion defense bill that requires military custody for terrorism suspects linked to al-Qaida, including those captured within the U.S. Lawmakers hope their last-minute revisions will satisfy President Barack Obama and erase a veto threat.

The lawmakers said they hoped the House and Senate could vote on the final bill by Thursday and send it to the president.

The legislation would deny suspected terrorists, even U.S. citizens seized within the nation's borders, the right to trial and subject them to indefinite detention. The lawmakers made no changes to that language.

Clear as day, admitted that it's clearly indefinite detention of US citizens if they are called ``terrorists``... and the definition of ``terrorist`` is everyone basically. Protester? Terrorist. Hold more than 7 days of food? Terrorist. Etc...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
I The Founding Fathers were branded as terrorists by our own government, farmer Bob and Billy the butcher could be next. Look at the man living in the house to your left, he might not be there tomorow.

Well, better yet, look at the old lady across the street. She is the reason why the guy on the left is missing.

See Something. Say Something............................She got tired of eating cat food and the Govt offered her one month of food.

Of course in the next few blocks 30 percent of the people are so ate up with the propoganda, they are turning in people just in case. You never know when the boogy man my be in the next house. Better to take down a thousand good people, than have one bad one running around.

This whole thing is not good, not good at all.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
With all the huge things that have happened in the last year, let alone the last 100, some stories slip by.

This is the declaration of WAR on the American people by it's own government, and barely anyone I talk to off of ATS has any clue at all about this bill. Even when it's explained to them what it means, they don't seem taken aback, because of course the US Government would never do that to me!

This is the declaration of Martial Law on the American people. They may wait a while to us it, but this is one of the biggies. Legal "Black Bag Men" from V for Vendetta, but Anywhere in the world! Wow. Eat that, real life is even sicker than any movie about how bad "things might be". Things are already horror shows, it's just the 1st world people are about to get their own fill of it.

I see no future for America, or Freedom. Oh there will be things called that most likely, but they're already gone.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Lifthrasir

you are a citizen if you do not act in a hostile or belligerent manor, if you do act in such a way, as in protesting, saying things like "yes good for the terrorist it is time the US got a taste of there own... or, "the US is the Terrorist" then you will lose all rights as a US citizen get it, and yes protesting under this law, bill, act, S1867 sub sec D 1031 1032 will say yes your acting in a hostile and or belligerent manor thus falling in to rules of 1032 , Mil detaining till the end of war or hostility's for further info visit my profile i have many post's on this subject, for it is the biggest threat to our freedoms as ever. not just here in the US but any where on any one

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I'd imagine they are going to try all kinds of tactics before the elections, people just need to be alert. This is yet another battle that can be won with information.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
"What?"
Delete me.
edit on 13-12-2011 by SelfSustainedLoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SelfSustainedLoner
"What?"
Delete me.
edit on 13-12-2011 by SelfSustainedLoner because: (no reason given)

"The work of many minds, the Constitution stands as a model of cooperative statesmanship and the art of compromise."

ourdocuments.gov...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
It must be old age, or perhaps just plain bad eyes. I can't find the objectionable part of the bill. Could someone point it out to me? I really dislike the Obama administration in the extreme, and awaken every morning looking for something fresh to add to my bin of dislikes regarding them, so if someone could help me out here and point out the bad part, I'd be ever so grateful.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I recall a quote that says; I do not care who write the laws or bears the crown, as long as i can print the nations currency.

This quote practically states that the constitution isn't worth the paper it is written on. Freedom and debt dont mix. You cant have unlimited debt and at the same time demand to be free.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I e-mailed my Rep. Steve King from Iowa. Said to vote NO and that it was unconstitutional and if passed was an act of treason against the American public. Doubt I will get a response, but I had to enter my name, address, and phone number which may prove to be a bad thing if this bill passes. I would probably be put on the "terrorist" list and taken to a FEMA camp to be held indefinitely.

When will we find out the final outcome of all of this? Have to know if I need to pack or not.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

The term or the use of hostile and belligerent as used could or would be used to define the action of a protester one putting down the GOV or politician, and or bill, law.
No violent action is needed having a sit in, being order to move lave the premises and refusing to do so, waving a sign in some face, it goes on there is no end! this is more than one thinks, I do hope you see how this sub sec D 1031 1032 can be used, the Bill S1867 is not that bad of bill it does have lot of good points to it, sometimes I forget this. It is just the Sub sec D 1031 1032. I have a trouble with the terms Hostile and Belligerent,If they are changed to say enemy combatant or combatant then I will have no problem with it , for then that will define you as one picking up arms against the US or its coalition forces or the Citizens of the US. As it stands it is open for abuse, and or misuse.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I am responsable enough to know that we all deserve this and need it.
If we didn't want this it would not happen nor be allowed to happen.
It WILL pass and neighbors WILL be rounded up,detained,and executed, and we will deserve ALL of it.
By the time people finally wake up enough to see what is happening it will be much too late.

This is not a joke.
It is finally here and it is very real.

If you think THIS is bizarre, witnessing an enire country just sit on their asses and supporting a system which is trying to actively pass legislation which would enslave them,

Just wait until you see a nation full of people who fully support the Military doing citizen round ups going neighborhood to neighborhood,street to street,house to house,kidnapping friends and neighbors at will.

You will love it. You will demand it. "Get those commie.....err......Terrorist Supporters" we will all say.
This would be funny if it weren't so sad.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

So we have come full circle first with the SS and now with DHS, can not wait for the propaganda machine to get in to full swing. I can hear it all now
"terrorist are to blame for the mess we are in", "not for the TSA and DHS , see say what you hear" and "1800 go fed" "OWS is now on the most wanted, if you know who...call" wonder how soon the RFID will be part of this," Not chipped? then your a Hostile and belligerent, go to any rite aid to get yours, wall mart or K mart near you", or"TSA will be glade to do it for you just tell them before you get in line"

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
www.govtrack.us... from the link

Last Action:
Dec 12, 2011: Conference report H. Rept. 112-329 filed. Filed late, pursuant to previous special order.
this is the House version of Senate Bill S1867 so know it goes to the POTUS some time this week

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RN311

Take it as it is read, if you are a CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES, or a LEGAL resident Alien, you are NOT affected.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
update on Hr1540 from the Thomas link

12/12/2011:
Conferees agreed to file conference report.
12/12/2011 9:49pm:
Conference report H. Rept. 112-329 filed. Filed late, pursuant to previous special order.
the report has not been filed as of yet , will post it as soon as it is listed or check for your self thomas.loc.gov... from the link on S1867

12/1/2011:
Senate incorporated this measure in H.R. 1540 as an amendment.
12/1/2011:
See also H.R. 1540.
it is now part of HR1540
edit on 13-12-2011 by bekod because: added info. and word edit. added link

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
After looking at just parts of this bill it donned on me just how big this bill is www.opencongress.org... form the link

Official Bill Text Comment on about 1,123 Pages
just began to read page one. the wording is the same as it was in S1867

edit on 13-12-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

so because they havent seized all out Police State Staus yet we should still trust them to have the authority to do so?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join