It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chem Trail symbols??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
If you are here to discuss whether chemtrails exist or not, please move on. This isn't a subject for debate about that at all.

Today at about 2pm I noticed a plane completely circling and making patters in the sky at an extremely high altitude. This definitely wasn't one of those sky writing planes as it was much too high, above the normal commercial planes flying at the high altitudes because I watched them pass under it. The sky was full of trails today, and not the normal patters they typically fly out here. These were definitely man made CHEM Trails, and not possibly the typical condensation trails people argue about. I have no idea what the chemicals were, and that is not the subject of this post. For one, the plane was circling for about 2 hours purposely making these symbols. The symbols were made with precision, and can't possibly fall under the category of Contrails by definition because something was obviously activated to turn on and off in the same region to purposely make these symbols. If can't possibly be an act of random condensation pockets the agents want you to believe so often. This was purposely designed, started and stopped in perfect harmony, completely rules out randomness of condensation trails.

This one was a complete first to me, and I have yet to see them do this before. It was done in the same section of the sky for the most part, with the same plane circling and cutting in and out of it's own path for about 1.5-2 hours. I never lost site of the plane, so I know it was the same plane doing it over and over again. To say the least, I was completely stunned as to what this was suppose to mean.

The first picture I put in, I drew two shapes representing what I saw before I got the camera. They weren't done at the same time, I just put them on the same picture. There might have been one or two more symbols before I took notice that I can't remember by memory, but the two I drew are about as close as I can get to what it looked like. The drawing on the right is exactly how it appeared, just with more of an S shape to it from the plane curving that I couldn't capture well in my feeble attempt to draw.

1) Has anyone seen anything like this before?
2) Does this mean anything to you?
3) Do these symbols mean anything specific to you?

There was no doubt someone or something was purposely trying to put on a show for some type of audience. My mind went to two things, which I am absolutely open to being wrong, but I couldn't help wonder:

a) Markers specifically made to isolate the picture takers general locations since we have been putting up so much in the threads about this subject locally lately. By the direction of the shapes, they can get an idea of direction of anyone taking the pictures which you wouldn't be able to do without directional markers or land markers often not provided in pictures with normal trails.

b) Purposely done for our entertainment to see how much hype it would get on the boards they are monitoring.

I am sure I am totally nuts on those two, but they definitely were meant to mean something, I just have NEVER seen it in the 2+ years I have been watching chemtrails.

s1087.photobucket.com...

Open to all thoughts, questions, comments except those that are geared towards conversation whether chemtrails exist or not. I am more focused on it's meaning, and would like to discuss that.

Thanks

Any thoughts?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Lol, I've seen them fly around here doing that too.

I don't think means anything.

I think their just bored.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Really? You're serious...you think it is just boredom they would circle for almost two hours doing that? I can buy it if enough people concur, I just never saw it before.

Which btw....if there is no such thing as chem trails, what are they using to pass that boredom? Can normal planes do something like that at will??
edit on 11-12-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Um.. this looks like someone practicing with a skywriting plane.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by zanysami

Possibly, I never thought of that. Do skywriting planes fly higher than the highest commercial airliners flying? Why would the patterns look exactly like the chem/con trails the other planes were leaving, and dissipating the same exact way? I grew up on a beach that had sky writing all the time. Didn't look like any skywriting I ever saw before. Didn't have that flat, skywriting spray style.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Yes, skywriting dissipates like that. That altitude isn't very high, either, it's way below the low-level haze stuff.

It can be deceptive.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Those pictures are curious, and quite different from the regular mundane images we see on here so much. I can have a guess about them, but it is only a guess.

When commercial aircraft are in a holding pattern they fly a 'racetrack' path, straight along, 180 degree turn and straight back the other way and so on. Could it be that the point in which the aircraft are turning is conducive to contrail formation while the rest of he 'track' isn't? This might explain the horseshoe shapes we can view.

That there is a band of cirrus cloud stretching across the area where the symbols form could be significant.
edit on 12-12-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Sorry, I can't buy for a second coincidence or holding pattern. There was nothing consistent about his flight pattern at all to suggest any type of holding pattern. This plane had free range to fly how it wanted. The first shape I drew on the right, that is like a sideways S with a little dash going through it, was nothing of coincidence, and you can tell something was activated on and off each time it came through. It was purposely connecting the lines, and it would move off into a different part of the sky to make another image, and sometimes wait for the sky to clear, and then come back through to make another. The winds were moving pretty good, so it was almost like he waited for someone to wipe the board clean, and then drew again. He would fly way out in odd patterns when waiting for the board to be cleaned so to speak, and then start all over again with very small patterns.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind at all that this was purposely being written by someone for a reason. I stare at the sky CONSTANTLY and observe everything around me. This can not possibly be explained as contrails by even the best agents on this site. Something was being turned off and on purposely out of the back of that plane to make these shapes. The way he was flying was perfect accuracy to connect the lines, and this completely ruins any hope of anyone telling me that planes don't spray something in the sky. Sometimes on the more complicated symbols, he would be in a hurry to get back and connect the dots, other times he made longer turns to come back into it. The pictures actually came out awful IMO oppose to what it actually looked like. Those "M's" that he made were absolutely spot on perfect.

You could also tell that by the way he was flying, he would purposely wait until the board was clean to come back in and make another symbol. I only wish I had video tape of this so you can see the "whole" thing from start to finish, because nobody will believe me without seeing it for themselves. This was a very strange event for sure.

The only possible excuse that I can even "start" to entertain so far is the skywriting, but again, at this altitude he was at, I am not buying that one either. If he was simply practicing, then why not normal letters or something, why did it look like hieroglyphics almost? Why would they let someone practice above the city, above a major international airport, in the same exact vicinity of major commercial airline traffic? With all the desert out here, why wouldn't they just dip over the mountains and practice, why in this spot with all this traffic? I have also already said that I grew up on a beach and have seen a TON of skywriting planes, this looked nothing like what I have seen of skywriters period.

It was also the same exact makeup of what the other planes that were "arguably" spraying, and other normal planes flew right past with normal "con"trails on them.

If it was actually a plane in a holding pattern, for two hours above an international airport, I doubt he would be flying all over the place in non-consistent flight patterns. There was absolutely nothing normal about his routine. He was a rebel with free right to fly how ever he wanted, definitely not in a holding pattern. If it was a plane in a holding pattern, why is there no record of it on FlightAware, and why did it fly off in a completely different direction from the 3 airports here in town when it was finished? Do flights normally go into holding patterns around major airports, then fly off in a completely different direction from ALL the airports?

If it was an actual holding pattern, and just "happened" to be hitting the same pocket of air that would create contrails, he was one hell of a pilot with his accuracy in creating something out of nothing, in various parts of the sky.

The agents must have the day off today, but I am sure by day light, you will see a ton of folks heading over trying to discredit this with all kinds of explanations that won't add up in the end. Unless they are just stomped by this one and can't simply rule it out by all their theories in other threads

BTW, I wasn't suggesting you're an agent, and there is no tone in here directed at you at all. I just know what life this is going to take in the morning when "they" arrive is all

edit on 12-12-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

Nice job man!

I have seen some weird stuff with the Trails but I have never seen them do what they did in your photos.

It does clearly look like they were making those shapes on purpose. I'll look at them some more and see if I can make anything of it.

Nice job on keeping your eyes to the skies and having a camera!

Mind if I ask where you are located at?
edit on 12-12-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
That looks like skywriting.

It's not as high as it looks. The skywriting plane is tiny, a Cessna 152 has a wingspan of 33 feet, an A380 has a wingspan of 260 feet (8 times as wide) , and so the skywriting can be at 5,000 feet and look about the same as a jet at 40,000 feet (i.e, like a speck in the sky).

You are also looking at it from an angle, so it would look different to skywriting directly above you (like at the beach).

Based on the badly formed letters, I'd say it's someone practicing.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Obviously skywriting attempts.

I think that you were mistaken as to the altitudes....did you use any magnification at all, to view the various airplanes?

It is sometimes quite difficult even for those of us experienced to judge altitude....much of it is based on knowing the type of airplane, and then knowing the typical speeds they fly at, and basing that on their speed across a portion of sky. Also, the type of airplane provides further clues as to altitude capabilities.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
There's my favorite Agents
Hi boys!

It was very easy to see that it was at a very high altitude. Mainly because it was above not only the planes taking off out of the airport, but also above the commercial planes that fly above those planes, and I watched them fly right under the so called skywriter. If I look straight up, I could see all three types of planes flying in these different altitudes at once, and the skywriter was the absolute highest. I know I should of shown a picture which I do have of the three flying stacked on top of each other while he was spraying, but it gives land marks that I wasn't willing to provide in the picture.

Wouldn't want to make your work to easy for you

Skywriters don't fly at that high of an altitude. What kind of skywriter can fly at a zone higher than the commercial jets flying "over" the airport, that is already flying "over" the main departure strip?

As for practice, yes I am sure they just allow anyone to "practice" right above an international airport. I am sure that is pretty standard stuff. Can't imagine what airport he was landing at when he was done since the only direction he took off to was in the completely direct opposite direction of the three airports here in town. You're right though, I am sure they take off from a completely hidden airport from our site, come over and practice above an international airport, and then leave for somewhere else completely out of site...all standard stuff...My bad...LOL

Nice try though

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I'm looking at the letters, and the skywriting attempts.

I see a 'C' and an 'e', just at first glance. Another image shows what might have been an attempt at 'cat'.

But, looking at the height of the skywriting smoke, it is immediately evident to me that they are at a medium altitude, no more than 10,000 feet. You can see the cirrus clouds well above them.

I don't know what airplanes you say were flying underneath the skywriter....was it local traffic? Depending on which airport, and where exactly, yes you CAN fly overhead a major airport, the airspace rules are specific and well-marked, so this would all be completely legal for the skywriter.

Sorry but, when people make these "observations" but lack the expertise to properly interpret what they've seen, that is what continues to result in the many misconceptions about aviation in general, and the hilarious myth of "chemtrails".....just keeps the silliness from dying, as logic and truth take daily beatings.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The letters get pretty distorted quickly, but if you look at them as they are being formed that last sequence of photos looks like HON to me. Probably meaningless if they are just practicing though.

Regarding altitude, it's nearly impossible to tell if one plane is above another when you don't know how big they are.

new topics

top topics

join