It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long Time Lurker Finally Registers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hey all,

I've been lurking on ATS for over 5 years, checking it every morning as part of my daily news gathering ritual.

My name is Matt and I am a restaurant manager/web designer by day and a paranormal researcher/blogger by night. I run a paranormal research organization dedicated to promoting acceptance and understanding of paranormal subjects such as ghosts, E.T., and Cryptozoology.

Besides my interest in paranormal studies, I am also a conspiracy theorist. Many people at my day job think I am nuts when I go on tirades about the conspiracies revolving around the latest world event such as the Fukushima Disaster or Hurricane Katrina.

I enjoy biking, computers, 3D Digital Art, web design, stumbling, watching documentaries, researching WWII, and playing first-person shooters. I am engaged to a beautiful woman, therefore I consider myself to be one lucky-ass geek!

Anyway, I hope to contribute some quality content and add to the discussions I've been reading for so long. Have a great day!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Welcome!
Looking forward to you input.
Enjoy your stay.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by detroitaprs

Welcome above board. No need to lurk any longer. And uhhh, you better put that beautiful girl higher on that long list of stuff you do...

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Delighted you've joined us friend

Hang on tight...the rabbit hole is one wild ride!

(just a lil' somethin somethin I made!)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
She is my #1. Without her none of the other stuff was possible. She motivates me.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

new topics

top topics

join