It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things that make no sense at all .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Back about a year ago I noticed a few odd happenings at A 51 and first mentioned it when the FEMA thing about buying body bags was going around . Then the tsunami happened in Japan which added to the mystery over the body bags and all them being to do with water issues . Then the ELE event theory that followed , yet I still come back to these images of A 51 .

Yeah yeah yeah , a lot of odd things go on there , this how ever stuck out like a sore thumb . Why would it be necessary to cover vehicles then bury them with ground material ? Same thing with cargo containers , why ? First perhaps they may be radioactive ? Nah , they would be buried down deeper than the images shown right ?

Stock piling for a rainy day perhaps ? Possible since they are putting a roof over the vehicles . Then WTH can it all be about ? I've said my piece on the matter and will leave the rest up to you peeps . Good luck all , it has me stumped .

Not going to be able to get there to really find out but if a person could would you take along a geiger counter ?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Isn't the answer simple that: they have things to hide?
I see it in my crystal ball: They collect the disassembled parts of downed and captured flying saucers kept for decades in place such as Wright-Patterson, in Ohio, ship them to Area 51 to be packed them away for eventual museum distribution once they reveal our versions (the black triangles) and admit to UFOs being alien craft, and...wait!

Second thought: They are hiding exotic materials and chemicals they used over the decades and don't want the EPA or anybody snooping around.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
most likely the DoE on its way getting rid of some low to medium radioactive stuff to be digged in.
maybe parts of a disassembled nuclear plant ?

the military vehicles maybe as former shooting target contaminated with depleted uranium, which is commonly used in amunition ?

however it looks like trenches being digged, some tarp above, and finally burried under a layer of sand.

this isn't useful for long time storage, so if its radioactive i could imagine the stuff can be retrieved very easy in about 50 years or so.

however its better to have it buried here than in your backyard

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Earth(dirt) is one of the surest protectors of electronics in the event of an EMP.

Just a guess, anyway.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Maybe it's their own landfill?

I don't imagine they give their regular trash to the local garbage collectors.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Isn't any kind of nuclear waste meant to be cemented in? So prob not that ..
Electronics ? possible .. but in the open to possible water damage..
Weaponry? more likely
Gold ? am I pushing the envelope ??

It is obviously something that does need to be kept dry and cool temps. Hence being underground.

S&F
edit on 11-12-2011 by lavenlaar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I've been there. It's no mystery. This is the Area 5 Radioactive Waste Management Site at Frenchman Flat. Google it or check out this document for more info:

nnsa.energy.gov...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Bury 100's of perfectly good vehicles...

Write down the asset numbers...

Go to Congress for a bigger budget for next financial year.

"Government Sanctioned Tax Rort"

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowhawk

Been there too. You can't bring a geiger counter to the landfill, but they do check the bus for radioactivity before you leave the landfill area.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
My guess as to what is in the shipping/cargo containers:
Ammunition stockpile of depleted uranium shells, aka "dirty bombs".

It could always just be a whole load of weapons. World governments hide stuff all over the place, area51 is known for hiding things, so it fits the bill i guess. Hopefully if anyone manages to find out, it will be something more interesting.
edit on 15/12/2011 by InsideYourMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by rbnhd76
Earth(dirt) is one of the surest protectors of electronics in the event of an EMP.

Just a guess, anyway.

That would have to go DEEP to protect from an EMP.
Those are way too shallow.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Nice Pics. That sure is interesting and ''COINCIDENTAL'' with the body bags.. In a chilling sort of way.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by curiousrb

Thanks , as time goes on and new satellite pics of the area become available . It should reveal even how much more they have done to the specific area .

new topics

top topics

join