It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colors and psychic phenomenon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hello!

I have a bit of a strange question for you all. I was looking at one of my calendars (made by Llewellyn - a "witch's" calendar), and for each day it lists a "color" (they recommend you wear the color for that day).

At the bottom of each month, it has a small table that lists the meanings for each of the recommended colors. The calendar shows BLUE and correlates it with PSYCHIC AWARENESS.

I started to wonder if the color can actually attract psychic phenomenon.

I have certainly noticed an increase in the amount of activity in my apartment (sights, sounds, temperature differences, reactions of my cats, and orbs in photos) since I have moved out my old bedroom/living room furniture (had hunter green, burgundy, cream, and bhindi-ish brown), and moved in my grandmother's furniture (which has a lot of BLUE).

Has anyone else ever experienced this, or do you have any theories regarding this?

The living room furniture is fairly new (couch, loveseat, and ottoman), and my grandmother was the only person to ever have used it (it hasn't been passed from family member to family member). The only 2 people that had ever sat on the living room furniture who are now deceased were my grandmother's best friend (died in my ER while I was on duty), and my stepfather (who died at home on his couch).

The bedroom furniture (bedframe, dresser, nightstand) belonged to my great-grandmother, passed down to my grandma, and now me. As far as I know, my great-grandmother did not die on the bed (the new matress set on the bedframe belonged to my grandmother as well), but in a hospital.

For the life of me, I can't imagine why a color would increase psychic phenomenon - so I'll gladly take any theories...

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
1 ------ =ultraviolet----- you don't see

2 ------ = violet -------- = SAGESSE

3 ------ =blue ----------- =douseur

4 ------ =jaune --------- = force + fermet�

5 ------ =vert ---------- = enfance + prudence

6 ----- = orange ------ = intelligence

7 ----- =rouge -------- =amour

8 ----- = infrarouge = you don't see

regards chapo

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
In my own experience, blue seems does seem to enhance psychic phenomenon. I once mistook it as a bad color because I had this premonition type of dream about a friend who was in both spiritual & physical danger but mostly spiritual. The fact that in the dream the environment was bathed in the color blue & had ominous tones to it, I started to dislike this color even though I previously had many positive associations with it. It was much later that I realized it wasn't a bad color, it just appeared for that one time to emphasize the serious gravity of the situation as being spiritual in nature so that I wouldn't miss the meaning. Now I like having a room based partly in blue, nonmetallic gold & rich brown tones.

new topics

join