It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Syndicate" Who's Hiding What?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

An embodiment of the concept of the "shadow government" in conspiracy theory lore, the Syndicate comprised covertly allied, influential government officials and businessmen. The Syndicate, operating at the highest levels of power, concealed from the world a program by an unidentified extraterrestrial species to colonize and repopulate the planet, as well as their own plans and stake in that future, which they held to be inevitable.

Any ATS dork or nerd knows immediately that, of course, I'm referring to "The Syndicate," from the Fox television series The X-Files. Recently, on ATS there has been several discussions and threads on "Disclosure." Obviously, all of us want a "telling of the truth" from our government; a bare it all session revealing they have known about UFO/ET visitation and that they withheld the truth because they feared the public response. Ok, I used to hope for that too, but the more I delve into "reality" the more I know that will never happen. No White House Lawn Landing for ET.

What I have come to understand is that such a decision exceeds the singularity authority of any one person, agency, government, or country. This includes the POTUS. I used to think it would be great to be President of the United States; I would take off on Air Force 1 and order them to take me to Area 51. I'd learn a bunch of really cool things and have access to everything. Well, we know that's not the case. In fact, besides being briefed on everyday security concerns, the POTUS has very little "need to know" when it comes to a variety of different topics. In addition to "Plausible Deniability," why would a person who may only be president for 4 meager years be briefed on the nation's Deepest & Darkest secrets? NO WAY.

After talking with a lot of ATS members, learning to trust their experience and knowledge, and having friends of mine that are employed by various government defense contractors, I also come to understand that probably ANY evidence, or hardware of UFO/ET visitation, crashes, etc has not been directly in the hands of the U.S. government for some time, but locked away DEEPand buried in the custody of these private contractors. We're talking DEEP! Ben Rich also believed this. Private corporations are not subject to Freedom of Information Requests, like our governmental agencies are. They don't have to reveal anything. They don't have to tell you anything they don't want to. Isn't that the safest place? Yes, we have learned a lot by sifting through thousands of government and military documents available via FOIA requests. We've learned a wealth of information from these documents.

I think the most significant information gained from these FOIA requests has been:

-There has been a conspiracy to mislead the public regarding UFOs
-UFOs have presented a clear and present danger to our National Security
-All major governmental agencies have investigated UFOs and/or developed doctrine on how to deal with UFOs, including CIA, DIA, NSA, FBI, and the FAA
-The USAF lied when it stated it stopped investigating UFO activity

But regardless, the most we've learned, I think, is that a UFO conspiracy exists, immaterial as to the Why? I don't really believe we've found our "smoking gun" and I don't think we're going to using official channels. If there was a "smoking gun" that the government thought was credible in a document that could be request and accessed by the general public, they would simply redact the document or destroy it all together. I believe that's what happened with the missing Roswell documents. The GAO concluded that all records pertaining to the Roswell incident had been "inappropriately destroyed."

So, getting back to the original point of the thread: "The Syndicate." I believe there are certain individuals and/or corporations, just like many of you, who comprise a Shadow Government. A certain privileged few, who by birth or acquisition of wealth, are really in charge of "Disclosure," and more importantly, why we, the public will never know the truth. Call them what you will, but it’s their "finger on the button." I got thinking about people who might belong to such a conspiracy and the reasons why. Here's what I was thinking. Enjoy! Please feel free to add to this thread.

-Donald Henry Rumsfeld: Born July 9th, 1932. American businessman and politician. 13th Secretary of Defense. Served under President Ford, President Bush. 4 term Congressman from Illinois. United States Permanent Representative to NATO. Former White House Chief of Staff. Eagle Scout. Graduate of Princeton University (NROTC). Roomed with future Secretary of Defense Frank Carlucci. Served U.S. Navy, flight training; retired rank Captain. Served during Eisenhower Administration as Administrative Assistant. Served in Nixon’s Administration in variety of capacities (serving with Dick Cheney, Frank Carlucci). Office of Economic Opportunity. U.S. Ambassador to NATO. Defense Planning Committee. Nuclear Planning Group. Oversaw development of Cruise Missiles, B-1 Bomber, & Major Naval Shipbuilding Program. Private Sector: President G.D. Searle & Company (pharmaceuticals), CEO of General Instrument, Chairman Gilead Sciences (Bird Flu-Tamiflu Connection $$). Briefly lectured at Princeton’s Woodrow Wilson School & Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Management. Chairman RAND Corporation.

-Richard Bruce “Dick” Cheney: Born January 30th, 1941. 46th Vice-President of the United States under George W. Bush. Served during both Nixon and Ford Administrations. White House Chief of Staff. U.S. House of Representatives. Office of Economic Opportunity. Former Secretary of Defense. Graduate Yale University. Private Sector: CEO Halliburton Company.

-Frank Carlucci: Born October 18th, 1930. U.S. Secretary of Defense (Reagan). Served as Director Office of Economic Opportunity. Deputy Director CIA (Carter). Deputy Secretary of Defense and National Security Advisor (Reagan). Graduate Princeton 1952. Roommates with Donald Rumsfeld. Harvard Business School. Private Sector: Chairman Carlyle Group. He has “business interests” in General Dynamics, Westinghouse, Ashland Oil. Chairman of Envion USA and former director of Wackenhut. He is affiliated with the Project for the New American Century (conservative thinktank). Board of Trustees: RAND Corporation. Participated in Lumumba's assassination is implied with the release of US government documents revealing that President Dwight Eisenhower ordered the CIA to murder Lumumba. Minutes of an August 1960 National Security Council meeting confirm that Eisenhower told CIA chief Allen Dulles to "eliminate" the Congolese leader. The official note taker, Robert H. Johnson, testified to this before the Senate Intelligence Committee in 1975.

-George Bush, Sr.: Born June 12th, 1924. 41st President of the United States. 43rd Vice-President of the United States. Congressman. Ambassador United Nations. Director Central Intelligence Agency. Told President Carter he could Not have access to CIA’s UFO files. Served United States Navy. Flight training. Graduate Yale University. Major initiates include: Space Station Freedom, resume exploration of the moon, and begin exploration of Mars. Private Sector: Millionaire in oil business by age of 40. Presidential Pardon: former Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger (Iran Contra). Knighted by Queen Elizabeth II.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This is obviously not a complete list by any means. Undoubtedly, there are members of who are less visible but just as powerful. I selected these men for obvious reasons. Each of these men had more power than any single one president. They have been “lurking” behind the scenes, directing political waves silently but insidiously. They have held sway for decades, influencing those around them for years. They spend a few years in politics, establishing themselves, then they enter the Private Sector, networking themselves there. They are the text-book “Military-Industrial Complex.” These of the type of people who could be involved in a “Syndicate” type of Elite organization, keeping the liberties of ordinary citizens in the dark while they continue to gain and make themselves richer and richer.

We all know the “usual suspects” when it comes to the private sector: Raytheon, Lockheed, Boeing, Batelle Corporation, the RAND Corporation, DARPA, etc, etc, etc.

One of the scariest pics I've ever seen!!

Mil-Indust Complex

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
I think the most significant information gained from these FOIA requests has been:

-All major governmental agencies have investigated UFOs and/or developed doctrine on how to deal with UFOs, including CIA, DIA, NSA, FBI, and the FAA

So what's your opinion?

If UFOs are a threat to National Security and they aren't NATO whose are they? Time travellers, Nazi, ET, ED, hidden subterranean civilisation, hidden inner Earth civilisation or other suggestion? If they exist and are a threat they must be intelligently controlled right?
edit on 12/12/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

Originally posted by Cosmic911

So what's your opinion?

If UFOs are a threat to National Security and they aren't NATO whose are they? Time travellers, Nazi, ET, ED, hidden subterranean civilisation, hidden inner Earth civilisation or other suggestion? If they exist and are a threat they must be intelligently controlled right?
edit on 12/12/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

Despite statements to the contrary, the U.S. Government and many governmental agencies, including the USAF, believed UFOs to be a threat to National Security.

I can't say what for sure has been visiting Earth, but I do believe we've been visited by "something." I am of the opinion that we have been probed, as would be expected from any civilization visiting an unknown world. We have sent out probes, so its makes sense that anyone coming here would do the same. Maybe it was a probe that crashed in Roswell?

I have a good friend that works for Lockheed Martin (not Skunk Works), and he believes we have hardware and we're trying to make it work on our stuff. Also, no bodies. Whose to say???

new topics

top topics

join