It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am so sick of TERRORISTS deciding what does and does not go on TV!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Oh good, then we agree and this thread isn't really aimed at you.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by cetaphobic

You seem to want to push some kind of Islamic agenda here and I can't figure out why... Christians and most all other religions have bigots in them, I don't see how you condemn one and the push for the other? Is this what people call being hypocritical?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

Yes clearly I'm pushing an Islamic agenda just because I am sick of Christians terrorizing people to get their way. That is the only possible thing I could be doing. YA CAUGHT ME.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cetaphobic

Actually, you've completely done that by buying in to a dualistic viewpoint that only allows for two options.

Congratulations. You make an excellent Pawn.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cetaphobic
And in this case I mean the CHRISTIAN terrorists, like the ones Lowe's and other companies bowed to by removing their advertising from All American Muslim. Christians have been utilizing terror in this country to get what they want for WAY too long.

And before you get pissy about how it's not ALL Christians who are terrorists, maybe you should consider that it's also not all Muslims who are terrorists. You don't get to say all Muslims are terrorists and Islam should be destroyed without also saying all Christians are terrorists and Christianity should be destroyed.

CHRISTIANS kill people too! CHRISTIANS rape children too! CHRISTIANS tell people to obey their CHRISTIAN laws or they boycott them, ban them, bully them, or KILL them in the case of some homosexuals and abortion providers.

Christian tyranny needs to STOP.

I will be watching All American Muslim tonight (TLC at 10 EST/9 CST) and I will never be shopping at Lowe's again. And neither will anyone I know personally.

The problem here is, is that this series shows us Euro Catholics and Christians what we once were her in america.

You see, we once were loving,family oriented,traditional,moral,had values and cared for our communities. We were once picture perfect Americans just like these people in Dearborn are right now.

But never you worry,,,,,,,,,,what you are witnessing right now is the same thing that happened to our/my people.

We were destroyed and turned into a souless,loveless and immoral people and now it is their turn.

I dont know if you believe in God and the devil. Heck, I never believed in that either and dismissed it as mumbo jumbo until I was shown that the war, the spiritual war between good and evil is real.

This is a war for our souls and the killing off of god from people's lives.

Believe me or not, call me mentally ill if you wish but, this is exactly what is going on.

Religion,faith, love,god,family and all that is good is being systematically dismantled.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I see a problem when a decent group of people are attacked an demonized by another group of people who are attack and demonized by another group that they idolize even though that said group despises and killed the former's savior.

Something stinks in Denmark my friends and it aint the Limberger

top topics

<< 1   >>

join