It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am so sick of TERRORISTS deciding what does and does not go on TV!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
And in this case I mean the CHRISTIAN terrorists, like the ones Lowe's and other companies bowed to by removing their advertising from All American Muslim. Christians have been utilizing terror in this country to get what they want for WAY too long.

And before you get pissy about how it's not ALL Christians who are terrorists, maybe you should consider that it's also not all Muslims who are terrorists. You don't get to say all Muslims are terrorists and Islam should be destroyed without also saying all Christians are terrorists and Christianity should be destroyed.

CHRISTIANS kill people too! CHRISTIANS rape children too! CHRISTIANS tell people to obey their CHRISTIAN laws or they boycott them, ban them, bully them, or KILL them in the case of some homosexuals and abortion providers.

Christian tyranny needs to STOP.

I will be watching All American Muslim tonight (TLC at 10 EST/9 CST) and I will never be shopping at Lowe's again. And neither will anyone I know personally.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Its ok to be an [snip] if your doing it in the name of a fictional book

edit on 11-12-2011 by elevatedone because: removed profanity

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Religious folks are all the same regardless of which flavor you choose.

All cult members of the 'big-3-flavors' are ALL THE SAME bunch of hateful destructive devils.

Wish they could all be relocated together to their own remote island where they can extinct themselves to rid the planet of this cancer...
edit on 11-12-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
OP you need to turn that television OFF. Those terorists have spent
billions of dollars studying you, learning how to manipulate, influencing your
thoughts. You are NO match for them. TURN IT OFF!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
You should not be watching tv in the first place. Its a brain wash box, they dont call tv programs, PROGRAMS for nothing. Just like a computer PROGRAM, it tells the computer what to do when it runs into a situation.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Fake controversy for marketing purposes. (yawn)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 8ILlBILl8

I don't watch much TV. I will be watching this show from here on out, however.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Ah, what a relief... for a moment I was actually beginning to think that I was the only one out there that felt this way. I agree with you 100%. Not all but most Christians are hypocrites. (Based on the people I have met who claim to be outstanding christian citizens.) In today's society, if you aren't christian you ain't right. I cannot count the times I have been chastised for being open about my beliefs, a couple including being fired from my job. Not only do they speak out against and basically hate any that do not share the same belief, but they actually feel like they are superior or above anyone who has a different idea about life. That stinks... plus they need to keep there hands out of politics. No wonder everything is f***ed off. Don't forget that many of war was started in the name of Religion. I don't believe in God... and guess what, i'm not going to burn in make believe hell either, so stop telling me I am.
Thanks.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Men commit most crimes. Should I call men terrorists, too?

Stalin was an Atheist and killed thousands. China is a repressive regime and heavily favors Atheism. Are Atheists terrorists?

Football (soccer) fans in Europe and South America get crazy about the sport, going so far as to riot quite a bit. Are all football (soccer) fans terrorists?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

So then you can't call Muslims terrorists.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This thread should be in the rant section, OP should learn to stop being a bigot, and should also probably Google the word terrorist.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

A terrorist is someone who instills terror in others. Which Christians do, a lot.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
You can almost tell for certain who is Christian and who is not just by the sound of their post. Lol

And yes anyone can be considered a terrorist to someone else... Come on.
edit on 11-12-2011 by causeimalive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cetaphobic

There is a difference between coercing people and launching a campaign of violence to coerce. Your bigotry is what's really bothering me though. You seem very hateful. You do realize that every religion is just as happy to coerce for their cause. I would love to see how well you would do in a Muslim country. Perhaps you actually live in one, but I doubt it.

You can almost tell for certain who is Christian and who is not just by the sound of their post. Lol

Well when the OP makes hateful, bigoted remarks about a HUGE group of people they will probably want to defend themselves. I'm agnostic and disgusted by the way the OP has acted in this thread.
edit on 11-12-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

That's exactly what I am saying. Any group could be called a terrorist, so why the hell is it okay to say that all Muslims are terrorists or Islam is a terrorist religion, if I can't say, for instance, that Catholicism is a pedophile religion?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Christians did what now?

Made Lowe's take away their advertisements from a Muslim TV show?

I've never shopped at Lowe's. You still watch TV?

Seriously though. It's not all Christians. It's just those Christians who tell you what's best for the country. You need to watch out for them, they're the kinds of people that would love to rule the world. Got some Muslims the same way. It's all a big hoogledeegoop.

I'll figure out what a hoogledeegoop is later.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

No, you're attempting to fight bigotry with bigotry.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

It's good that you can admit that calling a whole religion a terrorist religion is bigotry. I'm glad we're agreed.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If every part of your religious political agenda is stated in terms that are variations of violence and war, from actual war to a war of thoughts, then it deserves the attention it gets for doing so.

If a single human dictates every aspect of their life in terms of violence, they are considered psychotic.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Duh. Not all Muslims are terrorists. That would be insipidly stupid.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join