It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mission, should you chose to accept

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
So the other day I was brainstorming how to spread the word on Ron Paul, so I think it would be a great idea to pick a person who you do not think knows anything about the man and have a sit down with them at some time and talk politics. I know that this is the craziest thing ever, that no one wants to talk about politics and people wanna talk about the kardashians but, this is after all a mission, it is meant to be hard, it is not meant to be easy. Ask what you can do for Ron Paul, not what ron paul can do for you. This mission can be informing people online, on the phone, texting; it can be someone you know personally or online or etc. This is a two week mission and if successful we can extend it longer
Please post some success stories or ideas. I was thinking that the name of this idea will be Pass Ron forward. The concept being that we are connected by six degrees, meaning every person on earth is connected to each other by about 6 other people. The more people know the faster the network will grow. I will start first:

So bout two months ago I told my dad about ron paul and told him his positions and personal values and the fact that the media was ignoring him and many other things and I convinced him on the Ron paul position, now i am systematically chipping away at other people around me (I know I am very annoying, but hey
)

Please post

edit on 11-12-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

So, I did just that last night.
It went better than I expected. I decided to step out and the group was rather receptive. What I do now when someone says something like..."that kook?", I ask them what they mean. What is it you don't like about him?
Most don't have much of an answer. If they say something about Iran getting nukes, I just tell them about the IAEA report.
Then, they go hmmmm.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

Excellent work my friend. Keep it simple, just the facts. If you open a fire hydrant of knowledge on them they will drown. If you give them a little taste, they will ask for more and more. Lots of people are running good online campaigns with getting the word out, this is more personalized

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Funny I was talking to my family members about this last night. I think I helped them realize how different Ron Paul really is. hopefully they tell others.

I have been talking to alot of my coworkers about him also, even though political discussions are prohibited at the company I work for, because someone may be offended.. If I offend someone by talking about Ron Paul...then good, im glad.

edit on 11-12-2011 by sicksonezer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
We must all do our part to see that folks get the truth on Ron Paul and have them see how he is THE ONLY politician out there that will turn this country around and work towards the interests of the American people.

The rest of the clowns running (the other Republicans and the one Democrat) are TOTAL FAILURES for America and will put the FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN for this once great country of We The People.

We NEED Ron Paul folks. I think this is Americas ONLY real hope and our LAST CHANCE...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I speak what I know of the man whenever the opportunity arises. I think some folks I got to thinking at least. Last election this was done to me by a stranger in an airport bar in Memphis, the only place in the joint where you can grab a smoke, he started a friendly conversation about Ron and I listened and checked out the man myself and became a supporter in the last election.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I have opened the eyes of at least 5 people. One coworker returned a question of: why is he polling at 9% if he is so popular? At which point I directed him to research the Ron Paul media blackout. Ron Paul is the only politician in my 38 years to inspire me to have political discussions with my friends and family. Keep up the good work everyone. He will win in Iowa and go on to defeat Obama.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Oh guys sorry, I think this idea as a great one would be to give a Christmas present to Ron Paul in the form of a donation, that would be great

new topics

top topics

join