It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I was wanting to tell you all about this dream I had last night that has stuck with me all day today. Basically I dreamed that I was on some sort of a Ghost Hunters thing, but we were investigating this house where this woman claimed that she was being attacked by a ghost. Well obviously we didn't really think it was true, but we were trying to figure it out.

So anyway everything seemed pretty normal. We started having a few occurrences here and there with some stuff moving around that shouldn't have. Some noises voices etc.. Then things got really weird. She was telling us how she had been possessed in her kitchen a few times and we didn't believe her at all, so they sent this guy and girl in from our crew. Well we were sitting on the couch in the other room watching over the bar, which ironically was like the one in my apt.

This giggling started in the house and it sounded demonic. We were all looking around for the giggling then when we looked back at the kitchen the guy was kind of levitating with his arms straight out, and he had what looked like joker make up on his face. The reached out and grabbed a rag doll type toy and slit its throat with a kitchen knife. The girl started to scream and tried to run and when she did she was thrown into the rear wall and window shattering the window. Then the guy was tossed head first through the window, and the door swung open and people started running and screaming. Then I woke up.

So my question is this.Was this just a stress type dream, to much ghost hunters, just a nightmare or what. Thought I would see what you all thought. Thanks for your time.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

Dreams are hard to decifer. Best person to do it is the dreamer. There are a million ways to look at it. Such as maybe this is your wanting to be a ghostbuster :3 or maybe its cause you watch it too much. So can you tell us how you think it meant to you first? Would add a little direction *

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CharonIncarnate

Personally I was thinking it might have had something to do with my personal issues and demons in life, and how no matter how hard I try things just seem to get more and more bleak and harder to push ahead.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

What doesnt kill you only makes you stronger. Death isnt the end. Your being tested. The harder the life the more you can overcome and the stronger you can be. I dont want to preach to you really. I just think this dream is part of your feelings. Dark feelings. Everyone has them. Maybe this dream is suppose to be an eye opener for you to see the "light" so to speak. :3

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Maybe you feel like you aren't in control of your life?

If this is the case, you need to step back, take an assessment of what's going on, and make some hard decisions.

That said, it is possible that the people in the dream are representations of aspects of yourself. You may feel threatened or like you are being made a fool of.

Or, you just watched a few too many episodes of Ghost Hunters before bed.

top topics

join