It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They finally let him speak! Now it's time to listen

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Some of the most air-time i've seen him get. He was very articulate as he always is. When more people begin to listen his support will continue to grow. He's been on a steady climb and it will continue. Once your become a Ron Paul supporter, your always a Ron Paul supporter. You learn a truth that you can never deny.

His supporters are unlike any other for one reason. He's not just the lesser evil that we are going to be voting for, he's the only true candidate most of us have known our entire life. He's now getting air time, all that's left is for people to listen. If you support RP, then please repost this video to you fb/social media. We have the internet, we finally have the power!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cbvh27

Go Ron Paul!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Thanks
forgot to embed.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Not to bring religion into this debate but I must take note: isn't the Anti-Christ supposed to be a "perfect candidate"? Not to bash Ron Paul, I respect the guy for doing what he says he'll do. But hearing him described as a perfect candidate made me think about that.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azekual
Not to bring religion into this debate but I must take note: isn't the Anti-Christ supposed to be a "perfect candidate"? Not to bash Ron Paul, I respect the guy for doing what he says he'll do. But hearing him described as a perfect candidate made me think about that.

Really? I mean really? You are going to go there? Sure this is a 'conspiracy' website but does it always have to go down the crazy path? Let's take this one step at a time, at least on this one... Lets get this guy in office before we call him someone's anti-christ.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Yeah he could be the anti christ....
We better go ahead and vote for the ones we know are evil, I don't want God to hate me for voting for the anti-christ.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

hmmm: now that you bring it up:
Minority; Liberal , articulate; Harvard credentialed; Married; two children; dog. Amorphic ("malleable")

Oh Don't mind me;

Go on ...

0.tqn.com...
edit on 11-12-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Sorry, but RP does not qualify as the AC from what i understand of the topic. Let's not derail this thread with that though. If you want to discuss it, start a new thread and I will be happy to discuss it with you.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Oh my freakin goodness!!!!!! Does this anti-christ NONSENSE EVER STOP?!!!!!!!!

Ron Paul is one of the most DECENT politician EVER to come our way, and now we have to hear some deluded religious nonsense using the anti-christ card on him??!!

Who HASNT been called the anti-christ yet in history?? Probably a BILLION people already have been labeled the "anti-christ".

I got news for the religious folks... [color=limegreen]IT IS YOU WHO ARE THE ANTI-CHRISTS. The cult of religious hypocrites are EVERYTHING that is the opposite of the Christ character.

Religion is a CANCER to this planet!!

Disgusting!!!!!! *SIGH*
edit on 11-12-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cbvh27

Sadly.... he's to real to be elected. The people probably like what he says, but most don't understand him because he's usually talking about subjects far over the heads of "average" Americans. The people are more likely to vote for someone who's very straight forward and just says one or two word phrases that mean something to them like "Patriotism" and "free money!" and "terrorist will get your children!"

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cbvh27

It is about time. He is a great American, has a Consistent track record, and speaks the truth.
It is nice to see his fellow runners on the podium Not Attacking him.
That is rare in these "Hollywood Style Debates" in this day and age.
Furthermore, this is the general sense of respect, fullfilling the Oath of Office, that should be occuring
Across Party Lines and Isles. This is the type of behavior required to do what is right for America, and
to get The People of The United States of America moving forward and out of this quagmire.

Thanks for a great and positive Thread! S&F

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This debate had to rank as one, if not the best, debate Ron Paul has been in so far. He nailed it on every point!

I love the line at the end about never giving up on your opposition, it was perfect. It seems at one point or another ever candidate's views fall back to Dr. Paul's solid constitutional and financial foundation. The exception would be Newt, but i consider him to be an imaginary candidate.

Newt is like Schrödinger's cat, he is in a quantum state of being on both sides of every issue at the same time. We should call this The Schrödinger's Newt Campaign strategy.

Once people see through BS and see Newt for who he really is, there will only be one candidate left in the "Front Runner" position, an i think that day is nearly here.

DC

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Ruckpuck, part of me agrees with you. Politics and cause/effect relationships are very complex matters. They take explanations, some of which take up to 5 minutes. There are a lot of people that either don't have the attention span or don't want to give up 5 minutes to understand something. I'll admit there has been things that RP has said before that i disagreed with. Then I looked up why he believed it and listened to him explain the reasons. I was wrong, and it was very humbling. There are many distractions in life, and until people see them as distractions their minds won't fully open up.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Also if I currently had the time I would make it, but im hoping soon ill be able to find a video compilation of all the times the different candidates agree w/ RP. I've noticed quite a few now and on a variety of issues. Mixed it in with his talking points and the others saying the same thing. I believe a video like that could go viral

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
reply to post by cbvh27

Go Ron Paul!!!

This was a KILLER performance, loved the end of the vid too

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cbvh27

Excellent Dr. Paul is by far the outstanding candidate.I saw the eye of Newt taking notes while Dr. Paul was speaking,I can't imagine what he was writing?Possibly stealing R.P ideas?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
My husband and I watched the debate last night, and that's what really stuck out to us--Ron Paul was not only treated fairly, he wasn't stuck on the end!

Ron Paul makes the most sense to me. I wish everyone would open their eyes and see that he's our best chance to turn this ship around.

I also paid more attention to Santorum than I ever had before. Anyone else think he sounded okay to them?

Newt, Mitt, and Rick sure seemed to be mocking Michelle Bachman several times. To me, they looked extremely petty and not at all who I want to see as President.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I thought we were all in agreement that Obama is the anti-christ?

In my opinion, Ron Paul did a fantastic job... well, besides his little attack on Newt. He could have handled that a little bit better IMO. All Ron has to do is plant the seed that leads to questioning the ethics, stances/positions, and allegiances. He didn't have to get all 'Ace Ventura' on Newt and go on some ramble of subjective bliggity blah blah in trying to demonize Newt.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Ron Paul has been the most consistent man on stage, he has been that way for years…he has my vote so far…

top topics

<<   2 >>

join