It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ariel sharons last speech before he went into coma

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This subject always interested me because Sharon was, in fact, born in a Palestinian area setup by the British after the fall of the Ottomans.

He knew the lands that Israel was taking from the Palestinians were not their property to take, and I commend him for standing up for that fact...even though he helped perpetuate the problem before he became PM.

reply to post by EndGovtCorruption

The land the Palestinians currently occupy has been "theirs" for some time now. They used to occupy Israel until the Ottomans took it over. The actual land that is Israel was Occupied by the Turks until the early 1900's. The Jewish people were a nomadic people that actually roamed from place to place, but I believe they originated in southern Russia or somewhere nearby.

In fact, Ariel Sharon's parents immigrated to Palestine from Russia.

edit on 11-12-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Just why is this mans opinion worth more than some guy on the street,becaue he wears fancy dress and claims himself religious......rubbish

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
The rabbi who named the Moshiach.

OMG ILLUMINATI SYMBOLISM at 1min 15sec in the ad banner at the top of the screen in this video!!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Orthodox Rabbi Reveals Name of Messiah~"JESUS","Yehoshua" or "Yeshua"(Hebrew) , reply to post by Dr UAE

I started a link about all this here on ATS good find

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

sheepslayer, thanks for the response. From what you tell me then, Israel is in fact occupying Palestinian land? I only know what the MSM says over here and they always try to make the PLA out to be in the wrong or the bad guys, but if what you say is true then I have no sympathy for Israel. That would go a long way to explain why Sharon made those comments, essentially he was saying well, we are in the wrong here, we should just be happy with what we have and try to make peace.

I live in the USA and if an occupying force would try to take over our lands in a physical manner I would also fight them hand and foot and launch missiles into their enclave. I don't see where the Palestinians are wrong for doing what they are doing unless I am missing something.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Frightening, the weapons they have... To be able to put someone in a coma like a weapon...

I had no idea such a speech happened...

This speech definitely upset a lot of the wrong people

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
The elder Rabbi telling Netanyahu to hurry the comming of Moshiach.

woow
that was one hell of a clip , in 1990 ? it really gave me goosebumps , he is really asking him to do something about it and immediately ? i mean like what ? Armageddon maybe ? i dont know.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Frightening, the weapons they have... To be able to put someone in a coma like a weapon...

I had no idea such a speech happened...

This speech definitely upset a lot of the wrong people

It sure did. Check out the woman's expression at 0:42

I'd say he was silenced.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE he is really asking him to do something about it and immediately ? i mean like what ? Armageddon maybe ? i dont know.

My guess is that he is telling him to be personally more religiously-observant and perform mitzvot/commandments. It's part of the idea of tikkun olam or "repairing the world" and is thought to help usher in the Messianic Age. This seems especially likely as the rabbi says "there are still a few hours left in the day, so try for today" followed by the advice to do "everything" (or mitzvot?) "in joy". It seems like personal religious/spiritual advice. "Do your part. Do it with joy."

He might be talking about relying on faith instead of military strength. I suppose he might be talking about the third temple.

Or he might have been asking him to start WWIII. My guess is the first one(s) though.
edit on 12-12-2011 by _Del_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Wrong. It is said immediately after Sharon dies, the Middle East will be in total chaos.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
i don't know if anyone noticed, but the voice at the end of the clip sounds like the guy from pbs's 'frontline show.
this may have just been a clip from the show, i'll check into it further.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Ariel Sharon is probably one the the very best politicians the world has ever seen and most certainly the best Israel ever had. A brillant chess player of politics and there's no doubts about it, I respected and admired the man immensely. As for Netanyahu, he was no match for Ariel Sharon - and Netanyahu knew it!

I personally think Sharon was "put out" permanently after whispers of Sharon wanting to turn the Middle East in to a Middle Eastern Union like that in Europe and turning Israel in to the main hub of all trade in that region. It would had brought alot of employment and manufacturing back for all Middle Easterns. Peace would had no doubt followed soon enough. It's no accident Sharon is still in a semi coma, this I'm sure of.
edit on 12-12-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
This is all very interesting. I wasn't aware that Sharon was still alive. The Jesus connection is all a step too far for me though but I am intrigued over Sharon's Coma and all that happened before and after it.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Ariel Sharon is probably one the the very best politicians the world has ever seen and most certainly the best Israel ever had. A brillant chess player of politics and there's no doubts about it, I respected and admired the man immensely. As for Netanyahu, he was no match for Ariel Sharon - and Netanyahu knew it!

I personally think Sharon was "put out" permanently after whispers of Sharon wanting to turn the Middle East in to a Middle Eastern Union like that in Europe and turning Israel in to the main hub of all trade in that region. It would had brought alot of employment and manufacturing back for all Middle Easterns. Peace would had no doubt followed soon enough. It's no accident Sharon is still in a semi coma, this I'm sure of.
edit on 12-12-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

Dream on! You think Muslims would stand for Israel being the main hub of a Middle Eastern Union when it's controlled currently by Jews??!! The Muslims believe that Jerusalem is "the heart of the Islamic world" and they won't be happy until Muslims are ruling over it. That's what this "Islamic Awakening" is all about. They claim it's to rid the region of the "Zionists" and American interference, but that's only the beginning.

Here's the bigger problem. For those of you who think there would be peace in the Middle East if the "Zionists" were to leave, think again. The Middle Eastern leaders all claim that they're only using resistance until the Palestinians are given back their land and the Zionists and Americans leave! Yeah, right! LOL! If this were ever to become a realization, you'd start seeing the Sunnis and Shiites fighting over it again. The other Middle Eastern countries all know that the Palestinians as a people and government are weak. All of the Sunni and Shiite extremists would come out of the woodwork and try to take over causing more chaos and blood shedding than you've ever seen between the Israelis and the Palestinians. More fighting has gone on between Fatah and Hamas in the Gaza Strip than does the fighting between Israel and Hamas. A mutual agreement between Fatah and Hamas to create a Palestinian government is all a front that anyone in their right mind knows will never work. Shiites will only work with Sunnis to serve their current purpose and then they will turn on them too! Get real, people! There will never be peace in the Middle East, even if you were to remove Israel and all Jews from the whole equation!!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I don't trust anything about this stuff when both sides are doing covert wars on each other.However Iran is far more crazier than Israel.If things where ever to continue down a path of Palestine getting a State and Iran and the entire middle east getting nukes,Because of all the anti-semitism hatred over there towards jews,they would destroy Israel.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
West Bank use to be called Judea.Radical muslims not all muslims want the jews exterminated.There are millions of radical muslims in the world.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

I think its the other way around, the palestinians gave the israeli's a place to develop when they gave them a home to live in, in the beginning.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Unless certain websites are deliberately trying to throw us off the scent, the speech is from 2003

Sharon: 'Occupation' terrible for Israel, Palestinians
edition.cnn.com...

He suffered the stroke in 2006

Of course, the stoke might still have been deliberate and for the same reason, but just a little less obvious

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Here is a story on that speech:

Interesting change of heart from a general who oversaw the massacres of Sabra, Shatila, Jenin and Qibya, to name a few.
edit on 12-12-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
Here is a story on that speech:

Interesting change of heart from a general who oversaw the massacres of Sabra, Shatila, Jenin and Qibya, to name a few.
edit on 12-12-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

From 2003, stroke in 2006

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join