It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ariel sharons last speech before he went into coma

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
first of all im not sure if this is the right place to put this thread in , and i also checked if this has been posted before but couldnt find it .

now to what i found , i was browsing you tube and saw this video clip , at first i found it translated in arabic and couldnt believe it because Sharon was speaking in hebrew , but one of the comments came from a Palestinian who sayed the he knew the language very well and what has been written was %100 true.

again i tried to find an english version and found one that gave the same translation , and i was like

in this clip you will listen to him talking differently , i mean not the Sharon that we knew , and i speak for my self ,

watch the clip and tell me what you think , its short one

it has been claimed that Sharon went into coma the same day or the next day after giving this speech , im not sure and i dont really know if that is true , so i will throw it here for you ATSrs to investigate , because i couldnt find a thing.

so is there a conspiracy behind this incident , and by that i mean him having a stroke or going into coma ? was he given something because of what he sayed to shut him up ?

so good luck every one

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
nice find .

Probably yes , he was shut down .

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The elder Rabbi telling Netanyahu to hurry the comming of Moshiach.

edit on 11-12-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
^ Interesting..

Keep us informed.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

yes heard that too and i think i have a link

let me check it and come back

yes here it is

edit on 11-12-2011 by Dr UAE because: to add a vid

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

According to wikipedia (I am quite frankly amazed by this):

In October 2011, Sharon's son Gilad claimed that he was responsive and alluded that he was sometimes awake. In a telephone interview, Gilad claimed that when his father is awake, he "looks out with a penetrating stare" and moves his fingers when asked. Gilad also claimed that Sharon had put on weight.

Source

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The rabbi who named the Moshiach.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

I speak Hebrew and I can say that the captions are legitimate.

I couldn't agree more with what Sharon had to say, the thing is that Israel afraid to let go of the occupation completely because in 2003 they left the occupied settlements in Gaza Strip as part of giving the Palestinians a chance to develop themselves, and instead they got rockets fired upon major Israeli cities around Gaza within a reach the Hamas didn't had before that.

Both sides have their equal shared faults if you ask me.
edit on 11-12-2011 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
the connection between the two and the opening post is this preditiction...

"After the Sharon government, the Moshiach will come"

Which gives one the impression that Sharon is being kept alive
indefinetly
at least in some small part
due to political pressure.

/end speculation
David Grouchy

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
here's what he said in case you can't see the vid.

Sharon said: That we cannot continue holding under occupation... and it is occupation, you might not like this word, but it's really an occupation. to hold 3.5 million Palestinians under occupation, is, in my opinion, a very bad thing. It cannot conitinue for ever. Do you want to remain, for ever, in Jenin, in Nablus, in Ramallah, in Bethlehem, for ever? I don't think it's right.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

First I've heard about this.

Gave me goosebumps.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
here , i found a link

2005 Ariel Sharon's Stroke Drama Sunday, 18 December 2005
– Prime Minister Ariel Sharon begins a regular day at his office. He meets his staff and then holds a cabinet meeting. At noon he meets Vice Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, and at 18:00, before leaving to his ranch home at Havat Hashikmim, he sees then-Knesset-Member Shimon Peres.

now is this the same meeting that took part in the video ?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
These 'orthodox' folks in the videos look like clowns with their little black hats, black outfits and silly hair-dos.

edit on 11-12-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

let's not get carried away in our 'anti-religious' zeal.

you are entitled to your perspective concerning organized religion, but making fun of the orthodox garb of a people borders on xenophobia and immaturity.

every culture's dress can look rather silly to another culture. devaluing a culture based upon how "clownish" their dress appears to you is rather clownish notion in itself.

surely americans in their baseball hat, jeans and t-shirts look quite silly to other, perhaps more dignified, cultures.

to each their own style. otherwise, welcome to the bland world of homogeneity.

PS i rather like their rabbi's black hats... and though i am not jewish, i was wondering where i could get me one.

edit on 11-12-2011 by mythos because: add one o' them emotocons

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ltinycdancerg
reply to post by Dr UAE

First I've heard about this.

Gave me goosebumps.

the thing is that this is the only you tube video that i found and was uploaded almost a year ago , and Sharon went into coma on 18 December 2005 , isnt it strange ?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mythos

Good point friend. I was frantically googling for old religious Christian garb but couldn't find. It looks at least as out of place time-wise as anything orthodox Jews do. Respect for another's choice in appearance is a basic courtesy. Personally I like the Dreadlocks of Rastafaris's and the Ethiopian Christian clothing. Hell, people could laugh at the stuff I wear but I like it nonetheless.

The non-cutting of one's hair is an often practised thing globally. Sikhs, Rastas, some Japanese clan's whose name escapes me and probably many others. I used to have my hair down to my ass and I am a guy. So okay, once or twice, from behind, people mistook me for a woman but when I turned round and said "I do beg your pardon" I was greeted by gloriously red, embarrassed faces. Its the small things in life.... Ahem!
edit on 11/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

ETA I feel a distinct lack in vocabulary and language skills around here sometimes. You word it so much better. Succinct? Eloquent?

edit on 11/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

I liked Ariel Sharon, I'll guess he was taken care off by the dark side of Israeli politics,

In the video, you can the contempt to Ariel's words by Netanyahu, who is nothing but a hateful parasite,

Why can't we live in peace.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
You are right..it is weird. Very weird and a little too coincidental. Just the expression on Netanyahu's face is telling, and shortly thereafter, Sharon has this stroke. Injecting blood thinners (twice a day), thereby causing cerebral hemorrhaging seems overkill to me, especially after being diagnosed with a disease which causes cerebral hemorrhaging. Sounds like they kept him quiet with the "stroke", but must keep him alive until the temple mount is finished. Wow
edit on 11-12-2011 by jdb51 because: additional thoughts

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Before I comment on this one way or the other could you please provide me some background to work with please?

Who are the Palestinians and where did they originate from? Are the Palestinians occupying Jewish land or are the Jews occupying Palestinian land?

Save the bible phrases and save your opinions, I want to see some proof please. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Another middle eastern leader went into a coma at around the same time. Anyone remember who it was? Wonder what his 'thought crime' was?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join