It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lying Lawyer Slapped

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

A Queens lawyer has been suspended for six months for falsely accusing a New Jersey state trooper of using anti-Semitic slurs against him, according to a ruling released yesterday.

Finally some justice against the scum who make up allegations like that destroying people's reputations.

He'll think about it next time he brings up the old ``you are anti-semitic if you disagree with me`` kind of crap. Being a jew doesn't allow you to pull crap like that. 99.9% of jews understand that but there's always a minority of bastards who pull this crap... finally one of them got jailed for it. I hope we see more of it.

Now if we could send the Israeli government in jail for doing the same thing in the medias, that would be neat.
edit on 12-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
meh, us white people are just getting our forefathers payback.

I'm not saying it's fair but you can see why it happens.

Well that and, it works!

What really makes me laugh is that no one ever directs their anger towards the royal family, The brittish, monarchy is one of the most responsible for all of the hard feelings in this world, then there is the dutch royal family and the the spanish leadership, and the French.

Oh yes, and we must'nt forget the Catholic church (seems strange that a single black man or native American would have anything at all to do with the catholic or christian religions all things considered, but no matter how badly they treat us we always go back, white, black, purple with yellow polka-dots ...doesn't seem to make much of a difference to these groups)

You want a false flag? well there is one right there!
Keep us peons squabbling amongst ourselves over percieved differences and they can oppress us all.
Gotta give em credit for that.
At least they aren't racist about it

edit on 12-12-2011 by Raivan31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
You know...this is like the story of the little boy who cried wolf.
There's so many alleged race and religion related incidents today that are fake, that when eventually one REALLY does happen,nobody believes the poor guy/girl.

This schmuck should have been struck off the list forever and jailed.
And as for the poor goyim L.E.O.i hope he sues the idiot.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join