It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Im looking for someone who is a professional photographer...is there anyone here????

page: 6
0
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_
This is so astonishing.


The guy got busted (to say the least) on the very first page of this thread.

First it was about a inverted image and he was pointing out the 'demon face' wich even inverted did not resemble anything suggested by "eeks" and wich turned out to be a cushion.

when that obviously did not fly it was the arm.this was according to the OP not the arm of the girl and there was a demon foot ofcourse.

the girl has no phone in her hand but the typical hand playing with her hair while taking the shot,but noo how can she be holding here phone *wich is not in her hand) AND take the picture at the same time.Obviously something is going on here.


something is indeed going on here ,namely.The weakest attempt at trolling or fooling a forum of this kind i have ever seen in my life and yet people keep popping in responding in a serious matter and even keep analysing the photo.This guy is so obviously BS'ing this forum ,it is retarded he go this far


It is people like this who destroy forums and subjects like these and all the nana's that have been supporting the OP ever since the first picture and the obvious fakery and lame sugestive attempts came rolling out of the op.It is already bad enough to sift through crap like this to find anything worthwhile as it is so please stop feeding idiots like this and stop yourself from becoming one by supporting it.





edit on 13-12-2011 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)


Thank you for your response..But to ask others not to respond when you didn't read what the real photographer wrote is silly..You wouldn't like it if i told others not to respond to your post would you..This was not debunked..read some of the other post...thank you




posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DonaldD
reply to post by eeks4
 


Eeks4, indeed it is an unusual photo. One thing that stood out to me is that her eyes are rolled back in her head, which is unusual when a person is looking at their cellphone. The arm 'holding the cell phone' could be seen in two ways - bent at the elbow from her own torso or another person holding the phone to her ear. It may be that she had a friend over and failed to let you know.

In your other photograph I do see a cherub looking face and body up above/through the picture. I can see through the exif that is was taken with a Omnivision OV9660 1.3 MP (cellphone) which indicates no flash used. There is a light source that is hitting the door and reflecting light in an upward manner. That could be one reason for seeing this cherub. Though it looks 3D, I would have thought a light reflection would remain 2D. There may be some one on here that may give you more information on this.

Eeks4, I have been in the same situation as you have been with diabolical issues. I did at one stage upload a couple of photographs on-line for others to analyse. I did find inconsistency of idea's which made it difficult to establish a consensus.

In the end due to the grave concerns for my family, I decided to have them reviewed by a forensic photographic analyser who normally works for the courts. He provided a written report on each photograph. Only one photograph was representative of light reflection. The rest he could not explain the anomaly.

With the knowledge, that as a family what we were experiencing was not just in our heads. It made it easier to take the next step in seeking help from our church. Whilst many do not believe in the paranormal or the diabolical, stick true to your own believes. Like you, I would hate for others to experience what I and yourself have experienced. Some would poop their pants on first visual site, others stay strong through out. It does change your world view of reality, not easy to come to terms with when those around you remain in that 'sleeping mode'. Sometimes I wish I was back there and unaware of such.

One thing that helped our family was being told not to view everything as paranormal. Initially I was angry with this idea and couldn't conceive the idea of ignoring all that was happening. It took a while to practice, deep down it is hard when you know damn well what just happened. Think of it this way, a diabolical spirit enjoys the attention. So what ever happens either ignore it or just say as my wife would say 'Oh, it's just you'. It did help in the long run.

Keep well and safe.


you should read this..



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4

Originally posted by Rafe_
This is so astonishing.


The guy got busted (to say the least) on the very first page of this thread.

First it was about a inverted image and he was pointing out the 'demon face' wich even inverted did not resemble anything suggested by "eeks" and wich turned out to be a cushion.

when that obviously did not fly it was the arm.this was according to the OP not the arm of the girl and there was a demon foot ofcourse.

the girl has no phone in her hand but the typical hand playing with her hair while taking the shot,but noo how can she be holding here phone *wich is not in her hand) AND take the picture at the same time.Obviously something is going on here.


something is indeed going on here ,namely.The weakest attempt at trolling or fooling a forum of this kind i have ever seen in my life and yet people keep popping in responding in a serious matter and even keep analysing the photo.This guy is so obviously BS'ing this forum ,it is retarded he go this far


It is people like this who destroy forums and subjects like these and all the nana's that have been supporting the OP ever since the first picture and the obvious fakery and lame sugestive attempts came rolling out of the op.It is already bad enough to sift through crap like this to find anything worthwhile as it is so please stop feeding idiots like this and stop yourself from becoming one by supporting it.





edit on 13-12-2011 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)


Thank you for your response..But to ask others not to respond when you didn't read what the real photographer wrote is silly..You wouldn't like it if i told others not to respond to your post would you..This was not debunked..read some of the other post...thank you


This forum is not to fool anyone..Read the post label....These are real pics with real events....So instead may be you should read all the post not just the first page



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This is for Donaldd..Hey if this works this is a pic of me...Can you do the same thing as you did with the others...I sent you a email...please check out my eyes in both ways..thank you..



posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4
 


Hello,

I just responded to your photo when it was posted on the "Calling Demons and Using Them" thread. Here's what I wrote over there:


I'm not entirely sure what you were trying to get at with this picture, but, I cleaned it up for you below:




Now, you circled a certain area, and said something about a demon with it's foot on your daughter's head...

All I can see is someone crouching low, and a human arm reaching out touching the head of the crouching person. The background looks like it may be a shirt, some clothing, or sheets sitting around.

The circled area, specifically, catches the top of the crouching person's head, the hand of the second person, and a shirt or some clothing. It's a poor-quality picture, which you, or someone, edited to get a more sinister appearance.


I wanted to come here to point out something else. If you rotate the image 90 degrees clockwise, it is actually a picture of a woman standing up, with one hand (probably) holding a cellphone or small camera. Her other hand (what you call a foot) is along the side of her head. This is a common "myspace" photo pose young teen girls use all the time.

Nothing spiritual, or demonic about it, unfortunately. Just an edited, rotated, and sensationalized photo.

~ Wandering Scribe



posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by eeks4
 


Hello,

I just responded to your photo when it was posted on the "Calling Demons and Using Them" thread. Here's what I wrote over there:


I'm not entirely sure what you were trying to get at with this picture, but, I cleaned it up for you below:




Now, you circled a certain area, and said something about a demon with it's foot on your daughter's head...

All I can see is someone crouching low, and a human arm reaching out touching the head of the crouching person. The background looks like it may be a shirt, some clothing, or sheets sitting around.

The circled area, specifically, catches the top of the crouching person's head, the hand of the second person, and a shirt or some clothing. It's a poor-quality picture, which you, or someone, edited to get a more sinister appearance.

thak you for your responce...someone is already on this..a pro...this is a authinc pic..with some others...pleas no nee to even have this thread any more...dont even wanat to talk about what i going on in my home...i have so much proof that I am maybe moving...un less you are a pro..dont bother with this pic or any other...just get rid of the entire thread if a Mod could do so...im moveing....
I wanted to come here to point out something else. If you rotate the image 90 degrees clockwise, it is actually a picture of a woman standing up, with one hand (probably) holding a cellphone or small camera. Her other hand (what you call a foot) is along the side of her head. This is a common "myspace" photo pose young teen girls use all the time.

Nothing spiritual, or demonic about it, unfortunately. Just an edited, rotated, and sensationalized photo.

~ Wandering Scribe



posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
if there is any mods here that could please take this thread and delit it...i dont even want to see this thread anymore...its my thread and i have found a pro picture taker...the pics i have here are very much real..not all show something but some do...i am going to move to flordia..to get away form this when i can and i dont really want to see this here..if possible...hopefully a new start away form demons...amen



posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4
 


I think instead of moving you should see a psychologist. There is no demon in that picture of your daughter.



posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violence
reply to post by eeks4
 


I think instead of moving you should see a psychologist. There is no demon in that picture of your daughter.
i have more then that one pic...you are not a pro...so please leave it alone.......



posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4
 


I am actually a photographer by hobby, and a practicing magician of theurgy (meaning I've made a life-long study the occult, the Qabalah, magick, witchcraft/wicca, and shamanism) by trade. Which does kind of put me in the position of "pro" or "expert" for both your spiritual dilemma, and your photographic inquiries. If you're seeking a "pro" to analyze your images, then look no further as I am; and I already have done that; it didn't even cost you a penny.

The inverted, rotated, low-quality image of the woman (possibly your daughter) has already been exposed by myself, and other users. The inverted version you presented to the board appears as if it was purposefully altered, and then posited as proof of spiritual encounters. You even outlined specific areas (which remained visible after the inversion). I can only speculate on why you would deliberately alter an image to make false claims about it.

Perhaps you would care to enlighten us on that?

~ Wandering Scribe



posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I'm a professional photographer, but I don't see how you need one when everybody can clearly see that this girl is just making a self pic for her facebook or whatever.. And she is not holding a phone to her ear, she's just holding/going through her Hair



posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4
 


You may have more than that one picture, and I can safely say you do not have any pictures of any demons. The only place they exist, (at least in your life) is up in your head.

Yes you're correct, I am not a professional photographer, I don't need to be. I have these awesome things called logic and common sense. These are 2 things which you're ignoring. I don't need to be a professional to use my eye sight to see your daughter is holding a mobile phone to her ear, and that there is a cushion or blanket, which you somehow wish/think is a demons face.. (Laugh out loud)

And you also don't have the right to pick who can and can't post in your threads.

edit on 27-12-2011 by Violence because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violence
reply to post by eeks4
 


You may have more than that one picture, and I can safely say you do not have any pictures of any demons. The only place they exist, (at least in your life) is up in your head.

Yes you're correct, I am not a professional photographer, I don't need to be. I have these awesome things called logic and common sense. These are 2 things which you're ignoring. I don't need to be a professional to use my eye sight to see your daughter is holding a mobile phone to her ear, and that there is a cushion or blanket, which you somehow wish/think is a demons face.. (Laugh out loud)

And you also don't have the right to pick who can and can't post in your threads.

edit on 27-12-2011 by Violence because: (no reason given)


Yep,I have to agree with you.I've read this thread..and yeah,there's nothing in any of the photos.I'm not sure why she thinks you have to be a 'pro' to judge her photos though.I'm guessing that means if you're not going to tell her what she wants to hear then you're wrong.I see exactly what you see.And guess what?! I'm no pro


And I say that as someone who's had many experiences with the paranormal..sorry op..but this isn't one of them.



posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I am (or was) a semi-professional photographer,so I'm sort of semi-qualified to comment on this (again).I showed the photo to a couple of family members and a couple of friends,and asked them what they could see.All of them could see a young girl laying on a sofa holding something up to her left ear with her own hand,while her right arm is outstretched presumably taking the photo.No one could see anything vaguely demonic or out of the ordinary,indeed the biggest puzzle was "why is facebook so damned popular?"

Please don't move house based on a very poor quality photo or when told to by fortune cookies,it seems the only thing you need to fear is your own irrational beliefs.



posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagewerx
I am (or was) a semi-professional photographer,so I'm sort of semi-qualified to comment on this (again).I showed the photo to a couple of family members and a couple of friends,and asked them what they could see.All of them could see a young girl laying on a sofa holding something up to her left ear with her own hand,while her right arm is outstretched presumably taking the photo.No one could see anything vaguely demonic or out of the ordinary,indeed the biggest puzzle was "why is facebook so damned popular?"

Please don't move house based on a very poor quality photo or when told to by fortune cookies,it seems the only thing you need to fear is your own irrational beliefs.

thank yo for the post..yes i might be moving...i have other pics as well..there real..who cares about this one on here....i have a real spirit problem..but thank you for looking....glad you did



posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violence
reply to post by eeks4
 


You may have more than that one picture, and I can safely say you do not have any pictures of any demons. The only place they exist, (at least in your life) is up in your head.

Yes you're correct, I am not a professional photographer, I don't need to be. I have these awesome things called logic and common sense. These are 2 things which you're ignoring. I don't need to be a professional to use my eye sight to see your daughter is holding a mobile phone to her ear, and that there is a cushion or blanket, which you somehow wish/think is a demons face.. (Laugh out loud)

And you also don't have the right to pick who can and can't post in your threads.

edit on 27-12-2011 by Violence because: (no reason given)

thank you for you thoughts..i know the truth..please dont judge..i really wanted this to be gone frome here...maybe it will at a later daye..you really have to know what your doing with a pic and how to break it down and have what ever it takes to break it down....dont even know if i have other pics on here..dont feel like looking...logic and common sence would mean for you now to judge someone when you are not a pro that i was asking for..thank you ....



posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4

Originally posted by Violence
reply to post by eeks4
 


You may have more than that one picture, and I can safely say you do not have any pictures of any demons. The only place they exist, (at least in your life) is up in your head.

Yes you're correct, I am not a professional photographer, I don't need to be. I have these awesome things called logic and common sense. These are 2 things which you're ignoring. I don't need to be a professional to use my eye sight to see your daughter is holding a mobile phone to her ear, and that there is a cushion or blanket, which you somehow wish/think is a demons face.. (Laugh out loud)

And you also don't have the right to pick who can and can't post in your threads.

edit on 27-12-2011 by Violence because: (no reason given)

thank you for you thoughts..i know the truth..please dont judge..i really wanted this to be gone frome here...maybe it will at a later daye..you really have to know what your doing with a pic and how to break it down and have what ever it takes to break it down....dont even know if i have other pics on here..dont feel like looking...logic and common sence would mean for you now to judge someone when you are not a pro that i was asking for..thank you ....


That the photograph is not paranormal does not rule out the possibility that you might be dealing with certain paranormal events.

But this shot has been explained and analyzed to death. It is NOT showing anything paranormal. Period. Am I an expert, professional photographer? Nope. I used to have a wedding photography business, and taught photography for 15 years, but I do not consider myself a forensic analyst. This is really okay because it should be obvious what this photo is.

What you take from this is up to you. But if you really do have a paranormal issue, then this photo thing is a meaningless sidetrack waste of time.



posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4

Originally posted by Violence
reply to post by eeks4
 


You may have more than that one picture, and I can safely say you do not have any pictures of any demons. The only place they exist, (at least in your life) is up in your head.

Yes you're correct, I am not a professional photographer, I don't need to be. I have these awesome things called logic and common sense. These are 2 things which you're ignoring. I don't need to be a professional to use my eye sight to see your daughter is holding a mobile phone to her ear, and that there is a cushion or blanket, which you somehow wish/think is a demons face.. (Laugh out loud)

And you also don't have the right to pick who can and can't post in your threads.

edit on 27-12-2011 by Violence because: (no reason given)

thank you for you thoughts..i know the truth..please dont judge..i really wanted this to be gone frome here...maybe it will at a later daye..you really have to know what your doing with a pic and how to break it down and have what ever it takes to break it down....dont even know if i have other pics on here..dont feel like looking...logic and common sence would mean for you now to judge someone when you are not a pro that i was asking for..thank you ....


I really have to know what I'm doing with a picture and how to break it down?

I'm going to go one step further here and say you tried to trick people into believing that picture was something that it was not. You played with the picture and tried to create what could look like a demon. There is no way the picture came off the phone like that originally, you put it through a program and tried to mess with it. Now that you've been caught out you want a professional to look at it? They're just going to say the same thing I did.

Next time you try and outsmart people on some forums, try making sure they're of lesser intelligence than yourself.

You also want it deleted because you know this whole thread makes you look like a complete and utter liar. I think it should stay.
edit on 28-12-2011 by Violence because: (no reason given)


I'm also not the only one who thinks you're a liar around here, hence the fact this thread received no flags and your OP, no stars.
edit on 28-12-2011 by Violence because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hey OP you're moving because you faked a pic of a demon?? Or is that just another lie to perpetuate your hoax.


I'll come and perform an exorcism if you like, $10,000 should suffice.
I'll rid your house of the "hand-footed demon" AKA your daughters arm.


Seriously WTF?



posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
She is stating she is going to move house to keep her hoax going. It's a blatant lie, this whole thread, the picture and the move she thinks she is going to do.




top topics



 
0
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

log in

join