It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MTV warns Martial Law in America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Sorry, I believe in some conspiracies and I am quite critical but this thread is reading stuff into these commercials that are just not there. As I have mentioned before, I am German and grew up having the holocaust rammed down my throat far too much. I may sound flippant but that is what happened to most kids my age. The first time we saw pictures, we couldn't sleep because they were so horrible but after the upteenth time we got flippant about it as we desensitised. That was in the 80's. Nobody suggested then that the government was trying to 'get us used' to another holocaust. They did it because they wanted to AVOID another on ever happen again. They just over used the imagery.
So when I watch the OP's first clips, all I can see is a leftist movement trying to get across to teens how horrible the holocaust was and they do it by using every day imagery, so that kids can identify and see that it can happen [and has happened] to completely normal people. To be honest, I think it is a good warning. "Watch your government, it could go mental!"
The second video about the 'evil x-mas' is hilarious. It had me in stitches. Yes of course it has satanic connotations, that was the whole point. Basically it shows people who are accidentally getting into mishaps that make it look like Satan and blood and sacrifice, when in fact it was all by accident.
For those that do not wear their tinfoil hats every day it is called HUMOUR.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Where would the US get the man-power to enforce martial law? They would have to loosen the requirments for joining or institute the draft again. Think about how many incompetant people will be out there with access to military hardware, makes things way easier to aquire rather than buying them

Let them try it, it would go down as the biggest cluster# in human history.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Ok these were JUST posted like a week ago...I don't like how when some noob posts something that was just psoted it gets taken down right away...but when someone with 2,000+ posts does it its ok...

ok well there goes my rant..

But anyway, i think this is just holocaust awareness. right?

I mean i'm all for people being aware about the police-state we are becoming.

Actually i see it, the whole "just like you and me" thing got to me.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
US needs martial law, really. You think government wants to force military to kill own citizens? And what would going martial do to Obama's support. He wouldn't have balls to enforce it before elections.

Military would be on side of citizens, not government, if they are not brainwashed alright. Nothing is more horrible than killing your friends because government says so.

Things are not changing anywhere by just voting. All the politicians are same, corrupted, driven by corporations.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Another weird thing is at the end of the video it said: "The Holocaust happened to people like you".

But that is a lie.....the holocaust happened to Jews.....and some minorities.....

Not primarily white people as the ad showed. Just thought that was strange.

Maybe if it used the Russian gulags, or Catholic inquisition and said "people like you" I would believe it. But as it was, the ad was a bad comparison. Then again people who watch MTV are probably to stupid to know what the above two examples are.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I wounder who paid to have they put on MTV?
and is it how things are chandging now.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

if Martial Law were already upon us, we wouldn't be speaking to each other.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join