It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MTV warns Martial Law in America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
reply to post by jude11

Yup, this is where the good ole UN would step in. And I feel this adminastration would glady step aside for it. But my money would be on the Civilian Security Force. obamas already done a fine job of fanning the class warfair flames pretty good. Do you think kids from the lower class would have a problem turning in people from the middle class on up?

I think those kids would have no problem as they are looking for anything to rebel against. Can't say as I blame them too much because their future has been stolen and they have no idea who took it.

Authority figures and the middle class on up are a good place to start in their minds. Who else can they target?

Peace

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I always thought these were paid for by some holocaust education non-profit thing.

Maybe to make americans feel closer to Israel.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Those videos have been around a lot longer than two days, as the upload date would lead you to believe. Guess what? We're still here, martial law still hasn't happened, we still have the second amendment to keep the government from attacking us in such a way, and....well that's all I have at the moment.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
What commercial came after this one?
Fear causes people to be very susceptible to propaganda. Whatever commercial that came after this one, would be very influential.

People would know this if they read The most important essay on the internet

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoReaper4
reply to post by jude11

Those videos have been around a lot longer than two days, as the upload date would lead you to believe. Guess what? We're still here, martial law still hasn't happened, we still have the second amendment to keep the government from attacking us in such a way, and....well that's all I have at the moment.

3 things:

1. As you can see in the OP, I mentioned that they are in fact a few years old...not a few days as some random uploader would have us believe. So in this you are correct.

2. The 2nd amendment? I don't believe this statement has any credence whatsoever as the entire constitution has been undermined and destroyed from within by those that would be held responsible for its safe keeping.

3. Martial Law is already here. It's just that no one has officially announced it. When they do, people will still deny but it'll be too late.

Peace

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
You people think to much our government would never do this unless they had to. And why because people would fight them and they would lose money fast very fast from trillions to millions like that and no one likes to be controlled it never works and never will we have be there done that. Civil (in a matter of speaking)come to mind that's all I will say peace out.. I do have something to add I think people need to be more responsible now then ever with having kids they can't afford and so on so forth. If you can't afford kids and want them fine have two or three but not fifteen. I mean if you make six figures have at it but you get the picture.I think this is part of what is dragging America down also.Between that and government spending and no government saving them big numbers spin fast. Peace out...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Seriously, is this that obvious now? They are really preparing the people for something. I aint going, they can do what they wish to this body, but can never touch my spiritual body.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by jude11

These have been around quite a while.

Also they have been posted to ATS several times for about 3 years or so.

edit on 11-12-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

EXACTLY!!! We should just do away with the search function, no one uses it anyway. It's good that I'm not a mod, I'd poof threads like this.

ETA: Nothin personal Jude , just seeing A LOT of this lately.
edit on 11-12-2011 by EyesWideShut because: Meh...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
It is obvious pandering to the Israeli Lobby. AIPAC has most of the media, esp the television media, in their back pocket. Across all fronts - lefty MSNBC, Righty FOX. "hip" MTV, etc.

The last thing a huge corporate owned network is trying to do is warn normal people about an upcoming government crackdown.

It is pro-Israeli propaganda for the upcoming war against Iran, who will likely attack Israel if things go down.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by jude11

These have been around quite a while.

Also they have been posted to ATS several times for about 3 years or so.

edit on 11-12-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

EXACTLY!!! We should just do away with the search function, no one uses it anyway. It's good that I'm not a mod, I'd poof threads like this.

ETA: Nothin personal Jude , just seeing A LOT of this lately.
edit on 11-12-2011 by EyesWideShut because: Meh...

No problem!

I don't take it as personal. If you notice the OP, I stated the vids were a few years old.

I brought this out for 3 reasons actually.

1. Never seen the 2nd vid.

2. Felt it very relevant now more than ever considering what is happening currently in the World and more precisely, the US.

3. Many have seen these but many have not. Always good to keep the message in the limelight IMO.

Peace

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Just a reminder. Focused directly on the ignorant slice of the poulation.
I wonder if they will "get it."

Do you get it?

Kinda strange to see Corporate Fascists exposing Fascism.

But then again, that was physical.

There was no mention of Psycological or Economic Fascism in that Distractive Mess.

Attention Diversion Management ........ at its best. SAVVY?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
These commercials are YEARS old

But they're creepy as fkkkk
edit on 12/12/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

But they're creepy as fkkkk

jep - "the [2nd] holocaust happend to people like us" - thats a prediction folks - get prepared

edit on 12-12-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
A SCARE TACTIC (it will probably work too)

It's a subconscious way of saying "THIS IS YOUR WARNING! THE NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO ACT OUT AGAINST US, A LOT WORSE THAN ARREST AND A LITTLE FRIENDLY ABUSE COULD HAPPEN."

The point is to make the youth think twice about participating in protests against the system.

It is showing them that this is how quickly you can be but away if we don't like what your doing or thinking.
And we know where you are at all times.

It would be easy for someone to have this always in the back of their minds when the time comes to "rally" and do more protests.

the brain doesn't fully develop until around 25 years of age, and is easily influenced both consciously and sub consciously (especially sub consciously).

It can and will make some people think twice before going, especially our youth.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by tw0330
A SCARE TACTIC (it will probably work too)

It's a subconscious way of saying "THIS IS YOUR WARNING! THE NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO ACT OUT AGAINST US, A LOT WORSE THAN ARREST AND A LITTLE FRIENDLY ABUSE COULD HAPPEN."

The point is to make the youth think twice about participating in protests against the system.

It is showing them that this is how quickly you can be but away if we don't like what your doing or thinking.
And we know where you are at all times.

It would be easy for someone to have this always in the back of their minds when the time comes to "rally" and do more protests.

the brain doesn't fully develop until around 25 years of age, and is easily influenced both consciously and sub consciously (especially sub consciously).

It can and will make some people think twice before going, especially our youth.

I actually believe it's a warning to the youth that by not participating, this will happen.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I would believe you, except for one thing, who owns mtv and do you think the owners would allow this to air if it will cause more protests and a change in a system that would hurt corporate rule?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I do however hope you are right, and it causes the youth to be more assertive instead of scared of being locked away for years.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by MrWendal
Well these videos are actually very very old. If my memory serves me correctly these videos came out during Bush 2's second term in office.

MTV never explained or offered any type of explanation concerning the meaning, much less the timing, of the videos. There were 2 that they put out, which directed people to one of MTV's websites called ThinkMTV

So if I understand you correctly, MTV is airing these videos again? I ask because, again only going from memory, MTV had some upset sponsors over the original airing (one of which debuted on MTV's music video awards show) and they pulled the commercials. Pretty interesting if they are airing all over again.

These were in 2009 I believe. If that info is correct. I don't remember seeing them on MSM and I certainly am not a fan of MTV.

I was sent these in my email by a friend that didn't know they were a few years old already. He said I had to watch them because his kids seen them on the TV recently.

That's all I got. I remembered the first one but the 2nd was a new one to me.

Yes they came out one after the other. They were never on Network TV they were only shown fairly often on MTV. The first one was shown during the big MTV awards show and it created a huge buzz. Nothing really came of it, there was never any real comment from MTV about it. It has sort of remained a mystery.

That is all I really remember about it, but I am sure there are a few threads lurking around here on ATS about it.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Meh, i stopped watching MTV a long time ago. Too much reality shows and not enough good music.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist

I am so suspicious of the intentions behind the presentation of this stuff. Does it arise as a genuine concern or is it propaganda to incite action that allows further clamping down on us?
Man, with trust gone out the window, it is getting hard to distinguish reality from propaganda.

spec

No, the intention is to have the youth freeze and not react ... the intention is to "imprint" the word "holocust" into the mind of the audience, so that whenever the word "jew hater" is used, the people will automatically stop listening to anything they say.

It's brainwashing ... "be afraid, we are here to protect you ... against evil" ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join